Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Best duo not including a priest.

This is a discussion on Best duo not including a priest. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; coolboyp2 has less wit than he does foreskin. But I guess he takes a more quantity over quality approach to ...
Page: 4

coolboyp2 has less wit than he does foreskin. But I guess he takes a more quantity over quality approach to his trolling.

To each their own.

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

Honestly a rogue and a warrior is a great duo, but I prefer two rogues cause of the perfect timing of skills.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Coolboyp2 i know who you are lol. Your buddies are old cypher players jeff and heartless are both server jumping noobs who use there clan to gain items. When people catch up to them they quit. And btw they are all scammers. And they have all used koxp in the past and the secret code name for koxp was koko. Gtfo your trash. And if you want we can 4vs4 or 8vs8. trash players. No honor for you noobs.
    deeh likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    Coolboyp2 i know who you are lol. Your buddies are old cypher players jeff and heartless are both server jumping noobs who use there clan to gain items. When people catch up to them they quit. And btw they are all scammers. And they have all used koxp in the past and the secret code name for koxp was koko. Gtfo your trash. And if you want we can 4vs4 or 8vs8. trash players. No honor for you noobs.
    Retarded clueless monkey strikes again.

YOU should 1vs1 this monkey. pm me and we will throw down. You suck bro lol then you talk mad trash on the forum. \Kill yourself.

2 vs 6 at least. Super extra mega pro again super mage and sin should handle it easly by luring

Rogue and mage works great. Rogue drops the noob in the 8 man party then the mage tps him. Easy way to gain np.

As we notice people are dumb enough to write shit like this, but obviously not dumb enough to believe in it.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Rogue and mage works great. Rogue drops the noob in the 8 man party then the mage tps him. Easy way to gain np.
    while the 2/multiple sins from the opposing party run off and tag team the mage, obviously since the mage is in visible range(otherwise its just a rogue solo) and the rest of the party isn't far off so then what. lol i swear on this forum everything is easier said then done.

Lol so true. I would hope the mage would town then tp the rogue. Anything can happen. All i know is duoing is fun no matter what class you do it with. Again mages need love 2.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    while the 2/multiple sins from the opposing party run off and tag team the mage, obviously since the mage is in visible range(otherwise its just a rogue solo) and the rest of the party isn't far off so then what. lol i swear on this forum everything is easier said then done.
    In DCZ for example, it works great. Ofc there are times that the Mage went back to late and the enemies already ran after him but most of the times even when they're trying to get the Mage, when the rogue attack them, they move to the rogue and all the rogue have to do is to run to a different direction than the Mage and wait for the Mage to tp him.

In CZ it's abit more complicated because of the high DMG ppl do, but it still work the same.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Lol so true. I would hope the mage would town then tp the rogue. Anything can happen. All i know is duoing is fun no matter what class you do it with. Again mages need love 2.
    No they don't. This is a ridiculous comment. A Mage was not designed for duo and therefore why mention just for the sake of it. Heck it's like saying a duo with 2 int preists would be awesome, just because they need some love. Honestly some of your posts are decent and not spam but sometimes you just need to take a step back and maybe not post every single time something happens. Mage is no doubt a great class but its a support class meant for parties not duo or solo.
    Last edited by ResserGD; 10-18-2012 at 05:39 AM.
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

O_o Senior Member

Resser have you ever played with a Mage before? Coz to me it seem like you don't have a clue to what you're saying.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Resser have you ever played with a Mage before? Coz to me it seem like you don't have a clue to what you're saying.
    Oh OK, mage is a pro solo class. I'm obviously wrong and never played mage or have no experience or knowledge of this game whatsoever.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    Oh OK, mage is a pro solo class. I'm obviously wrong and never played mage or have no experience or knowledge of this game whatsoever.
    not solo, pro DUO class bro!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast