Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Best server for non baba shop?

This is a discussion on Best server for non baba shop? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi.. I made a mistake coming to Anatolia... I will not last 5 seconds in pvp if I don't spend ...
Page: 1

Default Best server for non baba shop?

Hi.. I made a mistake coming to Anatolia...

I will not last 5 seconds in pvp if I don't spend $3500 USD, sell my left testicle and become a prostitute in labia town. (Laiva Town)

I wish to go to a server where +7 is great, and +8 is godly. Where people call you crazy and want to be inside you for having the guts to take that hell blood to +6. Let alone +21 reverse... What a joke.

Any servers like this left? I heard Titan is like this... Don't care about Turks.

<3
    MrRapist and DRAKE like this.

Banned Senior Member

Titan has some +9 Chitin and some +9 Shards and MD's I've seen around. Nothing to out of control though. It's good place to start fresh if thats what you are looking to do. Plus there is several english clans playing. I think a DCZ orc clan and a CZ 80+ Human Clan.

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Titan has some +9 Chitin and some +9 Shards and MD's I've seen around. Nothing to out of control though. It's good place to start fresh if thats what you are looking to do. Plus there is several english clans playing. I think a DCZ orc clan and a CZ 80+ Human Clan.
    This. /10 chars

Attilia server , all the babash0pers has quitted , now there is a lot chitinis+7 +8 , but still there is +10 items , but only in cz..

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rasputinfeb11 View Post
    Hi.. I made a mistake coming to Anatolia...

I will not last 5 seconds in pvp if I don't spend $3500 USD, sell my left testicle and become a prostitute in labia town. (Laiva Town)

I wish to go to a server where +7 is great, and +8 is godly. Where people call you crazy and want to be inside you for having the guts to take that hell blood to +6. Let alone +21 reverse... What a joke.

Any servers like this left? I heard Titan is like this... Don't care about Turks.

<3
    beh well, you can make awesome gear (stronger than average) with about 2k usd.
    I'm not saying you should babashop, I'm against spending any money on this game but well
    if you would pay for it then I'm just saying..you can make awesome warrior(for example) with great gear, like full +3's and a rappy 10 for example but 3500is too much.

anyway, best server for nonbabashop.
    unfortunately, theres no such a server in USKO.
    I'm not sure about the new servers, but I guess there's lots of +9s there so if you go to any of the new servers.. you will have to babashop there aswell..no idea about how much but you will have to.

My suggestions ? well, if you really wanna play KO then you better play a private server for now.
    I personally don't like private servers but this is the only thing you can do right now if you don't wanna babashop gear.
    Maybe just until NTT decide to release a new server, then you can go there and make new start with the same level of items everyone got.
    OR, maybe you can look for a character to share on.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i suggest u to start titan, go to mostly daily events, bdw,chaos,ed,ft,at higher lvl maybe bif if u got some ppz to party with, after few weeks/months u will get geared up, if u dont wanna baba u gotta spend alot of time ingame^^ or just wait for a new server to launch, im doing that-.-

Titan is your server if you want to go 80+. We have EXP everyday and very active clan SWAG. You don't have to Baba to do well on this server yet. You can PK with +7 and +8 items and be fine if in a good party.
    DRAKE likes this.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rasputinfeb11 View Post

I got a server, but it's a long shot.

Ares 2006.

If you're ballsy try diez too.

(/sarcasm just in case the whoosh comes)

I started over on Diez about 2 months ago, and am ready to quit. It is ridiculous the items on this server..

Banned Senior Member

what do you expect from 10 years of a server open even if k2 didnt inject everyone would have +9s and even a decent bit of +10s
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

C'mon furious we all know K2 was and is the best company ever and no corruption came from them.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    C'mon furious we all know K2 was and is the best company ever and no corruption came from them.
    they was good ol lads they didnt inject thats just a myth

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    what do you expect from 10 years of a server open even if k2 didnt inject everyone would have +9s and even a decent bit of +10s
    +10s and +3 uniqes would not be standard gear for someone pking like it is now.

Wait for a new server thats my advice

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast