Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

The Best Sin In Dies

This is a discussion on The Best Sin In Dies within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he cant pk without ksing.[/b] oh you are right he KSs 1.6M, that makes sence....
Page: 2

InTheFog

he cant pk without ksing.[/b]
    oh you are right he KSs 1.6M, that makes sence.

Banned Senior Member

I bet your ass, all of The Noobs whosays he is a noob can't kill him PvP maybe it's easy for you when you are 5 Players, but i put my money that no one of you have chance to kill him.[/b]
    Actually, I've tried to 1v1 him in CZ many times when I was playing. He always ran away when I was winning or illusioned and towned. He's a clan hopper ( either joining or making them ) and has joined some of the most illegit clans on Diez probably in hopes of getting items ( which is how he equiped himself ) All he can do is kill almost dead people or new players as paper mages/bp's

Having 1.6m NP isn't very "special" anymore even for Hiz. Since a long ass time ago he's always been near the top in NP but is one of the only people in the game to not show skill for it. When I quit I had more NP then him, and it seems if he's only at 1.6m NP he goes up around 100k a month. If I was still playing I would have gone from 900k to 2.5m compared to his 1.6

InTheFog

actually I saw Hiz lose a 1v1 against Tilkii - A FUKIN DCZ SIN - in the arena. [/b]
    Lol that's funny :P it was me xD i kept saying on regular chat, don't be happy you didn't kill Hiz it's his friend ^^ :P.

InTheFog

Actually, I've tried to 1v1 him in CZ many times when I was playing. He always ran away when I was winning or illusioned and towned. He's a clan hopper ( either joining or making them ) and has joined some of the most illegit clans on Diez probably in hopes of getting items ( which is how he equiped himself ) All he can do is kill almost dead people or new players as paper mages/bp's[/b]
    You, he is one of my best friends in the game, so i ahve him on my MSN ass well, if you think you know everything you are so wrong. Hiz is one of the most good pearson i have ever known, he never cheats and the clans he makes or join as you say is for his friends to be happy with G1s!, yeah maybe he join clan and after quits, but only because i make him, we (his friends) allways makes clans and make him join it. And his items are not from clans, if he takes items from clans and than leaves the clan he just give it to them back, now you see him on any good clan? oh i guess that means it's his equip.

MakuLine

UAreHistory and 411 always made Humen spam /town!

Hands up!

Banned Senior Member

So is that why he went from +7 mirage and +6/7 chitin to +7 shell and +8 mirage daggers back in KE when he joined AtaTurk and Ayasofia?

His might be one of your best friends, so thats why you think he's generally one of the best sins on Diez. Compared to others in the past or even others now, he's not top notch

InTheFog

you know i once killd 411 when i was lvl 57 me and my BP friend! :P, but it was so funny it tooke us together like 30 sec to kill im and he was AFK i think xD.

InTheFog

Maybe you think so, every one has his own opinion, i jut asked a question, and you came and say Noob. zz that pissed me off -.-

MakuLine

you know i once killd 411 when i was lvl 57 me and my BP friend! :P, but it was so funny it tooke us together like 30 sec to kill im and he was AFK i think xD.[/b]

yeah right...

anyways hiz is an asian piece of shit

Lag0nx

You lost to a DCZ sin [Tilkii] on Hiz whice is level 72+?

you must suck horribly,horribly enough that your opinion about rogues DOESN'T MEAN SHIT.
    only an idiot will lose to a level 59 using 13+ higher level char with much much better items.
    so until u can beat a DCZ sin don't try to teach the people here about rogues kkthxbb

Banned Senior Member

and on this forum, how many people are going to agree with Hiz? And how many will names others that were/are far better?

I just said I can see where this is going from the moment you said Hiz

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

So technicly u just typed topic title wrong. Should have been "Hiz is best sin in diez, all turn ur eyes on him and give him credit".

I remeber him back when he was reqruiting ppl in piana. Clan name was Warcrazyes. And his one of the best redball spiker.

P.S wag was a sin 3 times: when diez started until he was close to 50; when paji (i think it was him) reskilled him; for his final bbko pk video.

InTheFog

you must suck horribly,horribly enough that your opinion about rogues DOESN'T MEAN SHIT.
    only an idiot will lose to a level 59 using 13+ higher level char with much much better items.
    so until u can beat a DCZ sin don't try to teach the people here about rogues kkthxbb[/b]
    No you Idiot I just stood and wanted to see how long it takes to him to kill me. Maybe every couple of sec i hit him, yeah but i didn't reall VS him -.-. Does it look reasnable a lv 72+ lose to an adream chara.

Lag0nx

The way you said it YES it made sense because u said u lost earlier,u didn't say u weren't trying to "REAL VS" him.

you should be able to outpot a lvl 59 sin dmg even without minoring 720 probably.

InTheFog

so until u can beat a DCZ sin don't try to teach the people here about rogues kkthxbb[/b]
    and if you think i so suck, a year ago (before i quit KO) i had a chara lv 58, and believe me i killed lots of 60+ not nabs as you think or any other mages and BP as you said before or someone else.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast