Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

The Best Sin In Dies

This is a discussion on The Best Sin In Dies within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whos userbin?...
Page: 12

Banned

whos userbin?

InTheFog

Rofl, this got to be the funniest topic of the day Seriously, the topic creater is making an idiot of himself by keep defending Hiz. The day Hiz become best sin of diez, is the day K2 shutting down their servers.
    The best sin goes to Dr4k0 <3

To Devile: I dun remember I ever got owned in a 2vs1 against Dr4k0, or actually ever duo with paddy :huh: (offtopic): However, i remember a tough fight me vs Desi + Will when i just NTed to orcs, somehow I end up killed Desi h34r: :lol:

And... for the old time sake

[/b]
    you&#39;re an Idiot -.-

[/b]
    what sort of young, inspiring, handsome individual did that wonderful picture?

from the videos ive seen diez sins in media section all use Hp pots no spam minor at all and have very very good items >_> while some ares sins play with average - shitty gear and have skillz that killz[/b]

that&#39;s most of the legendary diez sins quit a while ago.. i dont think mickey even ever made a video.. he&#39;s too modest :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Just give me one bad ting about him, that you are sure about.[/b]
    he ran away from my tank ice mage 1v1...not cuz it was impossible to kill my mage, but cuz i actually redballed him with the lvl 42 light blade as an ice mage with an ice staff

go check any of my videos...i think in ANY of my older videos(back in KO) ull see me goin 1v1 with hiz cuz he tries to get the last hit and when i pwn him he runs away

TunaFishyMe

seriously diez sins can&#39;t compare to ares sins not even 1 bit so close topic kktybb[/b]
    because KO requires SOOO much skill

Willows

WHYY DARK VANES.

WHY.

Oh yeah, because the dex bonuses result in higher ap and the hp/mp losses don&#39;t matter when you hide in a swarm of humans and spike at the sight of redballs.

I honestly haven&#39;t seen him ever get a fair kill, whereas even that video of paddy shows him fighting against 3-4 people. The actual "best" sins can do shit like that. Hiz can&#39;t. Plain and simple, he&#39;s not the best. Stop licking his balls.

DUAL DARKVANES

I rest my case...

InTheFog

WHYY DARK VANES.

WHY.

Oh yeah, because the dex bonuses result in higher ap and the hp/mp losses don&#39;t matter when you hide in a swarm of humans and spike at the sight of redballs.

I honestly haven&#39;t seen him ever get a fair kill, whereas even that video of paddy shows him fighting against 3-4 people. The actual "best" sins can do shit like that. Hiz can&#39;t. Plain and simple, he&#39;s not the best. Stop licking his balls.[/b]
    your mom&#39;s leeking his balls! i am obly fucking saying my own godamn opinion!!

MrzLies

let me kill hiz plz ?

Best Sin: Dr4k0.

Banned Senior Member

Ok,This might change your mind. All those Felix and those top rogues... What do you think about their items?
    They probadly have som shells +10... and exp shards +10 and stuff like that. What ya think its possible to get items like that?
    We&#39;re talking about who&#39;s the best Rogue, not who has the best Gear or level... and how do you think they got their items?
    they duped it probadly, or God their items by dupers. Hiz is an Honest player. He doesnt Dupe and doesnt use duped items, Actually his items pretty suck compares to those guy&#39;s items and to any level 65+ items. And you know why? Because he got hacked. But he didnt quit. he believed that it will all change :S but people keep duping more shells +8 sherions +8... Zzzz..
    You guys doesn&#39;t deside who&#39;s the best sin. You deside who has the best items.
    Think about it. And change your mind about Hiz Emediatly. Hiz is a good gun and a good guy [/b]
    Uhh... ok?

Felix had +8 shell, and +1 uniques, I think he MIGHT have had 1 +2 before he quit but I honestly cant remember. I dont know what server you play on but +10 shells and +10 exceptional shards didn&#39;t fall on trees ( hell they barely even existed and there were no exceptional shards in KE ). Alot of the "top sins" got their items in legit ways. Hiz, I&#39;ve seen him get more and more equiped from every clan he&#39;s joined and left later ( like I mentioned AtaTurk and Ayasofia ). We were smart enough to know who to buy items from ( except maybe Tempests... but he was a warrior ) Compare Hiz&#39;s items to any 65+ as you claim, and I bet you his items will be far better then theirs. He was hacked yes, but he CAME BACK a year ago, it&#39;s been 8 months since I quit and his character was already re-equiped from when he was hacked when KE first came out the year before. "Top sins" getting honest gear is actually quite easy if you work for it, of all my gear I only bought a shard +8 after losing my mirage +8 in early KE, and an IN after I hit 70 from selling 2 EME&#39;s I had with spare coin as well. The rest of my armor/items all came from either clan or purchasing with igc. Hell when FD came out I was one of the "average" equiped sins at 70+, I never owned or used a single "rare" unique above +0

As for the "Diez cant compare against Ares" thats just pretty much Bullshit, even ask 0000000 himself when he had access to a few characters on Diez. Once Diez "caught up" to ares with lvl 70&#39;s and item wise, cz was pretty much the same. And on the interserver war, if we were playing by old KO rules for war instead of KE rules ( both warders AND the keeper to win instead of just the keeper from old KO ) Diez would have won the ISW. We beat Ares the first round, they beat us the 2nd, and we managed to do a sneak attack on their keeper for round 3 ( or was it 2... either one ) but since the rules changed, we didn&#39;t end up winning.

Mario

whos userbin?[/b]
    old friend fom MNI then he joined symbolic... He died in car accident some time ago

R.I.P.

oO Jc Oo

i beat that bro cabrumco with my shit gear 2 weeks ago :P he pmed me saying im using two minors :lol:

i said to him im using dual md+7 cuz its true and i won lol gg. xD

oO Jc Oo

let me kill hiz plz ?

Best Sin: Dr4k0.[/b]

i beat hiz kick javierīs ass haha :lol: :lol: :lol:

One thing I can say about Hiz is that he&#39;s been nice enough to minor heal me when I&#39;m being chased by several orcs long enough for me to get away (not partied with him). But other than that, any time I&#39;ve wound up in the same party as him, he&#39;s quit the party calling me a noob mage because I didn&#39;t hide somewhere away from the fight and tp him before he dies. Sorry, but I&#39;m nobody&#39;s personal tp bitch, I do tp my party when needed to keep them alive or back to the fight to help, but everybody&#39;s going to die sometimes. If you don&#39;t do things his way and when he says, you&#39;re noob and he takes his ball and goes home.