Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Calling the dies 3-spawn trolls GANG!

This is a discussion on Calling the dies 3-spawn trolls GANG! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i did 3 spawn trolls ONE time with oblivion and at that time i was lvl 61. basically there for ...
Page: 6

Banned

i did 3 spawn trolls ONE time with oblivion and at that time i was lvl 61. basically there for wolf/swift. all was good but then like 1445345345345834 humans kept rushing us so i had to get kicked for a better rogue :s. and lol the yoshi alliance. i wasnt in it but i was always with verti/emo fag in vent anyway <_<

true all the while they had minimum 3 priests in the party

ps: that sucks when 3 + byg worriors like z4 tempest... chasing u in the midle of humans [/b]
    o_O I don&#39;t recall ever having 3 priests unless I decided to go sleep and see how long I could leech :lol:

24% one night B)

o_O I don&#39;t recall ever having 3 priests unless I decided to go sleep and see how long I could leech :lol:

24% one night B)[/b]
    actually that was the case a few times :P also I was priest (bp) with you and erian healing (well ok erian wasent REALLY healing), so that makes 3 priests and I had malice.

Havvk

half the clan was North American, other half was Euro pretty much ( minus lIIIIIIIIIIl but meh ) But during our prime in the summer I was pretty much on 11am to 4-5am :x[/b]
    and where u left me and dro :P

actually that was the case a few times :P also I was priest (bp) with you and erian healing (well ok erian wasent REALLY healing), so that makes 3 priests and I had malice.[/b]
    You never counted as a priest :P

I only ever had 960 party back then.. and erian couldn&#39;t heal a lvl 80 warrior tanking trolls..

Banned Senior Member

and where u left me and dro :P[/b]
    Same time zone as the NA users, so it&#39;s all the same

Apostle&#39;s FtW. Was so hard to get in Lol

I barely slept for a week and a bit coz i was in the party :wub: :wub: :wub:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i joined oblivion around the end of KE and i was still camping attilas around that time but i still gained about 2 levels exping in trolls with oblivion and i got lvl 71 there after rofd. and I FUCKING LOVEDDDD the no cb rule. i got most my equip from bosses with ladder and denox :wub:[/b]
    lol, 2 glass belts n 1 iron belt in 1 month

clan banks will always be a waste of time, If your clan is a group of friends then you can just give them to who needs them, it&#39;s just common sense

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

clan banks will always be a waste of time, If your clan is a group of friends then you can just give them to who needs them, it&#39;s just common sense[/b]

If that was the case doc and I would have been some seriously pimped babas.....

Oh wait we were :P

I agree with Paddy, don&#39;t matter who tanks it as long as the ppl that need it get it, when you are all friends you don&#39;t care who does or gets what.

lol, 2 glass belts n 1 iron belt in 1 month [/b]
    In Seraph we got only one GB when I tanked a Talos at level 60 with chitins+6 and Glave+6 and like 6 healers xD (on scrolls, no undy)
    That GB made so much troubles, we fought over it too much and after that JR got hacked -_-

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The RC clan bank was the best I saw, just log on ebay and see what items it had

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

In Seraph we got only one GB when I tanked a Talos at level 60 with chitins+6 and Glave+6 and like 6 healers xD (on scrolls, no undy)
    That GB made so much troubles, we fought over it too much and after that JR got hacked -_-[/b]
    it was woth fighting over it rmb that guy who originally had the gb scammed a re and something else off seraph when he quit :lol:

yeah... tzogan scammed the RE and agate earing when he left. Its funny how people come in clan for like 2 weeks and they think they deserve items more than someon thats been there for 2 years.

anyways thats long and gone, I agree that CB is a bit of a waste, people should already be nice enough to gift the items to those who need it.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast