Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Class Action Law Suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Class Action Law Suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TaDaaa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TaDaaa)</div> Listen, K2 did not just write the TOS and end user agreement on the back ...
Page: 5

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by TaDaaa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TaDaaa)</div>
    Listen, K2 did not just write the TOS and end user agreement on the back of a napkin and put it on the game. *Many lawyers that are much smarter (slimmier) than us spent alot of time (well paid time) to make sure that there is no way K2 will be sued while hosting this game.

/end_topic (again)[/b]
    thats not completely true, there are certain circumstances in which k2 would legally be compelled to provide some (minor) compensation (mostly refunds or what you were supposed to get in the first place), but they all have to deal with paid members, and are mostly just about clerical errors like that if you paid for KC and dont get it they have to give it to you, crap like that. but you have to be some first rate moron to think you can sue them for just pissing you off.

funny (or scary) thing is that this guy thinks the attorney general of california gives a shit about k2 and may already even be investigating them h43r: .
    <!--QuoteBegin-blu3me5

:angry: *
    The Attorney Genereal of California needs to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should all contact him and let him know of this... Americans..... unless
    maybe hopefully he is already looking into it...
    "hmmm... lets see now, we have 3,000,000,000 cases involving felonies, for example murder and grand larsony"
    "but mr attorney general, we have this complaint from a disgruntled ten year old. he complains that the K2 gaming company is not managing their game very well."
    "this is an outrage! to hell with those felony cases, we must stop k2, for the sake of this poor, suffering child!"

lol, it sounds like a plot for South Park. :P

Lawless

Thats not the point...its a US company providing paid services to the public, it is required by federal law to abide certain practices. Also being based in California which has already adotpted the federal virtual property act it is also held to those statutes as well. If ANY other company (blizzard, microsoft, whomever, etc..) had made as many infractions as K2 they'd be on the 6 oclock news and under suit by every shady lawyer in the state. K2's been hiding behind the "free" aspect of its services thusfar which opens alot of loopholes for them. But had the actual scenario we deal with be brought into court they would be forced to either lift the server lockout and abandon its premium service as it stands, pay damages, provide the appropriate level of services for a paid service provider, or terminate its activity. Standing Laws.... not idealisitic bullshit (America FTW) Its only a matter of time before some lawyer jumps all over this shit to make a fat paycheck.

Rentzusuken

Code:
    Dear ur Honor,

Hi mens, I'm am here bcuz teh cumpny K2 r steeling munnies frm me. *Im save all alowances 4 yaers n dis dumass cumpny dun giv me train's peace wif premmy! *I h8 dem wit a pashun n hope u will giv me justus in my suit.

Dis is 4 all of American to halp fite terr0r from Joshua Hong who tryed to bomb my skool.

Ur nig 4 lyfe (if we win, lolz!!!11~),

blu3me5

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    Code:
    Dear ur Honor,

Hi mens, I'm am here bcuz teh cumpny K2 r steeling munnies frm me. *Im save all alowances 4 yaers n dis dumass cumpny dun giv me train's peace wif premmy! *I h8 dem wit a pashun n hope u will giv me justus in my suit.

Dis is 4 all of American to halp fite terr0r from Joshua Hong who tryed to bomb my skool.

blu3me5
    dont make fun of a retard, thats cruel :lol:

Code:
    Dear ur Honor,

blu3me5
    xD

G0D

Code:
    Dear ur Honor,

blu3me5

omfg i cant stop laughing i can just imagen some retard person actualy reading that out load in court :lol: :lol: :lol:

okiiiii kanka aga you need drugs+ a girl :wub:

Misterlabalaba

Default Re: Class Action Law Suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by blu3me5
    :angry: *

I think its time for the GUNS to come out!!

If these idiots can't... or won't get this *hit under
    control.......

Then "Joshua Hong" should be looking at a "CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT"!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Attorney Genereal of California needs to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should all contact him and let him know of this... Americans..... unless
    maybe hopefully he is already looking into it...

I will be contacting him.. even if nobody else does...........

i wanta ruin the *hits doing this

and i want it to be good

MAKE SOME DANG SENCE WITH A FULL SENTENCE YOU DANG 14 YEAR OLD MUPPET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes im spamming idiots now, thats my new year resolution

yeah im sure k2 paid lawyers to do there tos considering the tos has shit like [place hot link from k2network website here] all over it as cama pointed out xD

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    yup...about as much potential as a retard at harvard

Comming from Oxford I found that suprizing funny and beliavible

Redd_Lefty

I'm sure K2 will take the 6 months in jail over the huge bankrupting fine of "up to 1000$".

DisillusionedIdealogue

Code:
    Dear ur Honor,

blu3me5
    lol :lol:

Zulkir

Originally posted by Private

now look at there dumb ass SLA and think bout whether or not u get a response in 24 hours or your resolution in 3 days now also keep in mind people are still not receiving trinas . This is not a civil suit so anyone living in the state of california i ask u please get a phone book (i dont wanna post the number here many will spam it probly) call the california department of consumer affairs let them know ur pissed off explain situation tell them bout not getting a response/resoultion in 24 hours / 3 days which is promised in there *"EULA or TOS" watever u retards keep bringign up saying we dont have ANY POWER . We dont need power when k2 is breaking fucking laws .
    i totaly agree..

K2 have all the rights with your account by EUA..you cant do anything about your accont..
    BUT..about the premium membership, K2 is offering you something to pay...so if you pay for their offers and they dont keep their word then it means you have the rights to have some legal action...

what about this...
    if u check what they offer in gold premium u will see that they are promising about 'experience and drop rate increase'
    now...WHO KNOWS WHAT IS THE REAL DROP RATE AND WHAT IS THE INCREASE RATE WHEN YOU BUY PREMIUM?
    if you want to take some legal actions against K2 and u have enough time and money to spend on it...push them to prove their words..
    normally if you are offering an advantage of an increase or a discount, u should explain it by datas then everybody could see if you are a lier or not...

no drop rate increase refers to coins and u do get more coins but i suggest all who really wanna do something to k2 contact the cdca if ur a california resident and mention that scrolls bug out and k2 knows about the bug and dont fix it . U pay for 30 minutes of something that gets bugged so right there is your case k2 can't fix the scroll bug so anyone looking to stick it to k2 there you go

TaDaaa

I really think the attorney general is interested investigating a company like K2. Its not like there are many larger computer or software companies in california. That whole microsoft monopoly thing is over-rated any way. By all means dont go after the companies that have really screwed us, go after the company that did not stop the KOXP problem fast enough for your lliking!

This post is funny, lets keep it going!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast