Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Comment on Gold Farmers...

This is a discussion on Comment on Gold Farmers... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont know if anybody wrote what am about to write.. i dont really care ill second his opinion.. to ...
Page: 4

i dont know if anybody wrote what am about to write.. i dont really care ill second his opinion..

to start yes it makes the markets all hogwas and messed but you need to look at both sides of the thing.. these people are trying to earn a living since they cant get the good jobs in there ountry so they do what they do .. and with you lack of understanding that fact you want to cut the source of income because you want "fair play" on a dying online game..
    loook yall may flame me and get all cheesed that i dont agree with your waste of time post but what i wrote is true.. 1 amrecian dollars = 8 chineese dolars .. so if they sell an item for 80$ they get 80x8... .

to make this really short stop complainning like wtf its just a game i play a lil bit .. i have complained in the past but now i realized there is no point complaining on a unofficial forum .. just take your self in... am not flaming am just stating my opinion on this subject.. cuz if i was able to make money of this shit i would.. hustling is hustling

i am gonna make a wild guess .. you made this post because you're not making enough money on ko
    or
    u try to get items and u dont cuz the "chineese are always a step ahead of you "

Banned

Ok....

Lets do the point. Actually people here think KOL GMs are fuckin' lazy bitches who wont do nothing for english community, won't ban koxpers and won't fix bugs....They're stupid because they dont take care of their game and just want our money and it's their fault if you spend your monthly budget on G1 credits/ Premium. They should get rid of the gold farmers but it seems like they're closing their eyes

Aight that's what I heard yet.

Now let's see things on another way:

K2 community created USKO mainly for english players. They cumulated alot of people to try to make this game look allright and seriously, they attempted their goal. Don't get yourself wrong- This game is addictive. That's probably the reason why you play it. Then, problems appear. KOXPers, KOSPers, GB farmers and a shitload of other stuff like that. And like it wasn't enough, the english community, who the game was made for, start crying, yelling, shoutting at them like it was their fault. They tried to help us but they began to be pissed off by all those topic on their official forums talking about cheaters in-game and KOXPers. According to these comments, it was an easy job to clear a game of Bugs/Hacks/Dupes....They tried to get rid of it but damn, more and more cheaters were coming. So now, they just stopped trying to ban and begginning to be careless of those copy/paste "KOXPers PROBLEM" topics.

Now my question is: How would you feel at their place? Create a game for fun and handle it perfectly? Impossible.

Now that's my opinion and really, think before posting. Accept the game the way it is, and maybe K2 will start doing somthing. Otherwise, stop paying/playing.

Thx ...And NO, I do not work for K2

kibal

im sure felix or any of the other ko4life mods "forum ko gm's" could jump in and give you some kinda relization on just how much time and effort that would take[/b]
    Im playing only like 4 hours per day , if i was gm i could ban like 200 accounts just in this 4 hours for koxp etc..so 4 hours per day just baning dont think i sthat hard .

Banned

dude that posts is like 7 months ago are you like mentally retarded or soemthing? leave akutee alone [/b]
    something*

You are an idiot.

Does it matter that it was 7 months ago? It just makes the matter worse. So 7 months ago Mr. Retarded Douchebag was buying gold bars from gold farmers. Now, to make himself look like he gives a shit about the "goldfarmers ruining the game" he is posting as if he is crystal clear. Not only that, he actually has the balls to blame K2 for the increase in gold farmers in Knight Online.
    You people are the reason why I come to Ko4life. There is so much stupidity clumped together in one place that it is not even sad; it is sheer entertainment. No wonder why people who have quit this game 2 years ago still stick around.

Banned

something*

You are an idiot.

Does it matter that it was 7 months ago? It just makes the matter worse. So 7 months ago Mr. Retarded Douchebag was buying gold bars from gold farmers. Now, to make himself look like he gives a shit about the "goldfarmers ruining the game" he is posting as if he is crystal clear. Not only that, he actually has the balls to blame K2 for the increase in gold farmers in Knight Online.
    You people are the reason why I come to Ko4life. There is so much stupidity clumped together in one place that it is not even sad; it is sheer entertainment. No wonder why people who have quit this game 2 years ago still stick around.[/b]
    Read the sentences bolded then go back and read the one underlined.

You're the only brilliant guy in here I guess...Getting others down to be higher...That's the way an intelligent guy act :huh:

And wtf, you've quit this game 2 years ago and you still loose your time on Ko4Life.com... Maybe you should spend more time on GetALife.com

Btw I was agreeing with you until the end of your post.

He's actually right.
    Everyone's complaining but all they secretly buy from them because they want to be the best.
    Tbh it's not a problem if they get legit chars, because even with farming ultima and felankor, they aren't gonna get +3 sets.
    The only problem is them taking Ultima (or any other mob) when you want to.
    Or the market getting fucked up...
    But tbh there's always something to complain about in this game, and the only way to enjoy this game is to kinda avoid the bad parts because they will never go away.
    There's no way to stop the gold farmers btw, unless there's a huge change in the way mmorpg's are played, which there won't be.

K2 is working on this problem just like all MMO's are and have been. For any of you to think they are doing "nothing" you are wrong. I created this topic because great ideas are spurred from communication and the thought process.

When the IP ban started, enough people got effected personally that as a group K2 was flooded. Since this problem indirectly effects most of us, we wait for the changes or "hope for the best." If we all flooded K2 with our concerns it might appear more critical to them. I'd like to use the analogy of the Polish and later the Jews in WW2 when no one acted as though it was a concern till it was threatening their own homes but you can get the picture.

K2 has a massive investment here, don't think they don't. They have regular employees, their own servers (as of last year), and like any business, they do care. I don't think the solutions are as cut and dry as they appear but I also don't understand what the fuck is going on that it is continuing on this long.

So back to the point...what is K2 doing about it now and for the future.

well, i really like to see that so many people discussing about the goldfarmer/ cheater issue,
    but maybe this is the wrong place.
    i would like to see this discussion in official forum. okok, i know that GM´s dont really wanna
    listen to the people that are posting there, but maybe we could do it a smarter way.
    1 of the admins of ko4life should do a post there in the name of the whole ko4life community.
    i mean... ko4life is the biggest forum for the english speaking people and we are the guy´s
    which spend a shitload of money for the game.
    they cant just ignore it if they dont wanna loose all of us.

sry for the bad english, i am just a german nooby

Lvl 70+ to enter Felankor room/Ultima/Isiloon

GM's easier to PM/ GM's announce when they are on/More active GM's

Get rid of master skill quest. It's automaticaly done.

This wont completely solve the problem...but it can help a bit.

AmericanWarrior

Well Rad, I think the saddest part here is that no-one knows anything about the kightonline.exe that they run nearly everyday. There is a trojan back dooor in all knightonline.exe's. How do i know this? Well, because recently the 1453 files have become available to select few. And there is actually a command that a gm or administrator can run in game or out of game to collect data on every suspicious program that every user is running while being in game. An example would be like this

The following is a table.
    |StrAccountID| |StrCharID| |strHackToolname| |Date|
    lemanek1 b2s An attempt to debug the program has occurred. (Code = 10307)
    Terminating program. 4/24/2008 5:44:00 AM

There are several Different errors/reports.
    like this for example.
    safey_2000 BADBADJK ReadVirtualMemory (UpTime:2/37/18/62)
    : ntkrnlpa.exe 4/24/2008 5:10:00 AM
    That would be an example of a hack program such as koxp or something being run.

Here is my final example.

lklk4 1231231qqaa C:\Program Files\SpeederXP\SpeederXP.exe 4/23/2008 1:38:00 PM

a user using a speed hack program.. Now why aren't these users banned? Cuz k2 is too lazy to check their damn logs.

Henry Picazo

the only way to get their attention would be to go on another premium strike, i remember how fast they fixed the koxp problem when alot of ppl stoped buying premium.

Well Rad, I think the saddest part here is that no-one knows anything about the kightonline.exe that they run nearly everyday. There is a trojan back dooor in all knightonline.exe's. How do i know this? Well, because recently the 1453 files have become available to select few. And there is actually a command that a gm or administrator can run in game or out of game to collect data on every suspicious program that every user is running while being in game. An example would be like this

The following is a table.
    |StrAccountID| |StrCharID| |strHackToolname| |Date|
    lemanek1 b2s An attempt to debug the program has occurred. (Code = 10307)
    Terminating program. 4/24/2008 5:44:00 AM

There are several Different errors/reports.
    like this for example.
    safey_2000 BADBADJK ReadVirtualMemory (UpTime:2/37/18/62)
    : ntkrnlpa.exe 4/24/2008 5:10:00 AM
    That would be an example of a hack program such as koxp or something being run.

Here is my final example.

lklk4 1231231qqaa C:\Program Files\SpeederXP\SpeederXP.exe 4/23/2008 1:38:00 PM

a user using a speed hack program.. Now why aren't these users banned? Cuz k2 is too lazy to check their damn logs.[/b]
    Ya I heard GM's could read these logs but jeezus faking ahhh why wont they do something...

AmericanWarrior

well, to be honest it would save them soo much money to just have gms in game in all servers 24/7. Instead of paying for Xcrap and making you agree to invasion of privacy terms... yea, read their EULA, by playing you agree to allow their spyware on your computer. Anyways, they dun pay some1 to sit in front of the logs all day and scroll through them.

Judas Iscariot

and the crowd sayeth

"HANG THEM

HANG THEM ALL

SOURCE OF ALL EVIL"

If you dont want it dont support it. Go spread the word. srsly

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast