Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Congrats to PowerOfTheTurks

This is a discussion on Congrats to PowerOfTheTurks within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First of all GM will not be able to disconnect specific clans *R2D ,infer and redical * , he can ...
Page: 3

KlouD

First of all GM will not be able to disconnect specific clans *R2D ,infer and redical * , he can only disconnect a few people but not whole clan.
    Second even i got disconnected when i was at Evil wizard party and relogged and it says POTK has taken the castle
    Third , I dont like R2D or POTK they are both cheaters GM kissing ass babashopping
    but you better take the castle back[/b]
    u and ur...............

u was GM? or sth like this?

for this we have SS ceek saying ko help Gm help also more shits.

Lemon

You can't blame everything on the terms and conditions. You agreed to them, complaining now is just...stupid. Also, say what you want about illu because I don't care, you couldn't prove shit when it was back in the day and you still can't now.

GM's can disconnect groups of players though...so it is possible...so it can't be denied. Second, you're unlucky. Third you should stfu without proof, we all have our suspicions.

Molder

well we have proof for today, much ss, and also all ppl dc today and only they didnt... who need better proof???
    well we all know noone can help now, i wish them gl for next week !!

<3

Grzeju

First I thought... deamn so many PowerOfTheKings , R2D can really lose the castle today...
    They destroyed the gates really fast (in about first 10 min) then I thought fuk, we can&#39;t defend it... but really everyone did a great job, we were very well organised , DeusManus on one side, INFERNO on the second, Radical helping from one side to another and R2D everywhere :P
    PowerOfThe... were trying to get to the crystal for more than 30 min (using bug of course too) but they just can&#39;t do this... in last 10 min there were so many defending catapults inside that it was JUST IMPOSSIBLE to get the crystal in so short period of time... the early tries showed it very well.
    Then, last 8 min...lag...lag...lag...dc. WTF?
    I just heared on TeamSpeak, R2D lost the castle...

It was just as Molder said...plan B.

Then I thought...
    I don&#39;t care if there was GM&#39;s help(we all know that) I just know that this PowerOfTheFukinTurkishBugAbusersAndCheatersWhoLick GMsDick didn&#39;t get the castle in fair fight...

It is simple... without this "accidental" dc Ready2Die would still own the castle...

Anyway, thx the defenders for good job and great fun.
    CU next time there B)

hope you get it back next csw.

dun think its possible for a gm to even dc an entire server except a few partys maybe they are just lucky

a gm could dc tho party leaders and all in the party so its possible he dc&#39;d ur clan

many times tho i been in war or cz i will see most the server get dc&#39;d not just turks lotta my freinds in us ppl from peru etc but i&#39;ll stay in think it just has to do with when turks dc if ur connection is on a good backbone to cali or we ur connected through

Molder

they brake first 2 gates only coz use bugs and it all confused our defenceno talk that sudenly after 2 mins they was in crystal room ( how???)...but last 15 mins...i saw longian,feylong ,lord tiranus,better....dieing like biggest noobs...it was imposible enter to crystal even next 2 hours...well till we have shells for catapults and it was very much coz much in letters....

we all know truth ,they know truth...and hope u guys next weak rape their asses!!!

5DollahSuckySucky

some of GM sucked my dick for 5dolla yesterday, can you belive that?

I am verı happı :lol:

Crap game and shittt GM...fackk aLL PoweroftheCheaters[/b]
    the gm sucked ur dick for me?

Xedria

dun think its possible for a gm to even dc an entire server except a few partys maybe they are just lucky

a gm could dc tho party leaders and all in the party so its possible he dc&#39;d ur clan

many times tho i been in war or cz i will see most the server get dc&#39;d not just turks lotta my freinds in us ppl from peru etc but i&#39;ll stay in think it just has to do with when turks dc if ur connection is on a good backbone to cali or we ur connected through[/b]

OFCCCCCCCCCCCCC for this all ppl on the server GOT DCED (i was asking to every1 of my friends on msn who got dced) and ALLLLL "perfectchoice too" everybody got dced.... except The gays of the kings... sooooooooo stop blaming this post

sexynoodles

im sure the r2d alliance will try their best to take the castle back, just wish i could be there also.

as for the nationality of r2d members, we are from almost all over the world, but none of us is from poland as far as i know, however DeusManus INFERNO Radical are all polish clans who so happen to be our strong allies.

we&#39;ll see what happens next week.

Good luck next wee r2d!!

zuhauahauhauhaauhuhUZUHAUHAUAHAUHUh powerofdupers owned R2D :lol:

Banned Senior Member

Ares has been unstable for the past week, and like said before, GM&#39;s cant mass dc clans from the server. They would have to dc each person one at a time and others not in the CSW were dc&#39;d as well. If they really are that horrible, then just take it back on the next csw with no problems. Besides CSW isn&#39;t that important anymore on a 3 year old server

Kailean

Ares has been unstable for the past week, and like said before, GM&#39;s cant mass dc clans from the server. They would have to dc each person one at a time and others not in the CSW were dc&#39;d as well. If they really are that horrible, then just take it back on the next csw with no problems. Besides CSW isn&#39;t that important anymore on a 3 year old server[/b]
    yes ares was unstable, yes CSW isnt as important as it was 3 years ago...
    But it doesnt mean its ok if turks take the castle when the owners cant defend it.
    illuminati got their castle back from gm when they couldnt defend it. we will see if the gm is "fair for all" and will give r2d the castle back(but all know that we will have to fight for it next week <_< ).
    anyway poweroftheturks came with xxx ppl and still they, bounch of +x turks, couldnt take it legitly but had to relog behind us, and still it didnt work.

as for the mass dc... wierd that whole server was clear and there was only 1 clan in 1 place, isnt it? but even though ares was unstable its still "odd" that 5 minuts be4 the end every1 dces and few ppl are *from one clan* are left in the delos.
    heh, owned by turks and k2, again...

Banned

maybe they were fast at relogging? its a possibility.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast