Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Daily problems..

This is a discussion on Daily problems.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Or when my mom is talking with her phone to her friends and one of her friends ask "How are ...
Page: 6

Syphioric

Or when my mom is talking with her phone to her friends and one of her friends ask "How are your children doing?"
    She reply's: "Ah they are fucking retarted, one of them plays on a computer game where he runs with some shining guy all the time" <_<

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Erian
    -_- *-_- *-_- *-_- *yup yup same for me asian parents expect 100% and nothing less i got 98% on a test. Dad goes and "Why didn't you get those last 2%?" no games for a week. *-_-
    i swear u and tuna r twins or something.

meh but i'm asian n my parents aren't that strict h43r:[/b]
    im just 100 times smarter and chinese
    and hes a 100 times dumber and viet[/b]

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by imNotaZ
    My dad just always comes into my room .. and says .. " *WTF .. you play again that game where u run with a guy in some green circle ? *You play that freakin game for 3 years now .. are you dumb or something ? " * ... no comment by my side .. and he goes outta my room ;D
    thats what my dad said about starcraft. I played it from grade 6 to grade 8 then stopped and started back in grade 9 to grade 10 lol

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456