Originally posted by olyarch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(olyarch)</div>
Lol, well we shall soon see then eh ? Lets see how far you get, then when its all said and done come back here and eat some crow for us . *
1. What concerning the WC Reg was owed to you and paid for by you ? *A= None, as it was a event that had NO dependence on your KC purchase nor your Prem , regardless if only Prem users can apply.
2. By making this transaction INGAME different rules and laws will apply which is why they do not sell this outside of bronse Prem on the site. *
3. Dont you think someone has already tried to do the same dumb shit your trying, do you think it worked ? Have you seen the amount of complaints on BBB ? If so you could guess that this has been an issue and while they wont buy us new servers, I PROMISE you they have great lawyers to handle little issues as such . *
Come back in 3 years and update us on your case against K2 kk .
1. as was posted originally, this is an UNRELATED issue.
2. california law makes no distinction between ingame and website, both take place on the internet.
"(6) "Internet" means the global information system that is
logically linked together by a globally unique address space based on
the Internet Protocol (IP), or its subsequent extensions; and is
able to support communications using the Transmission Control
Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) suite, or its subsequent
extensions, or other IP-compatible protocols; and provides, uses, or
makes accessible, either publicly or privately, high level services
layered on the communications and related infrastructure described
3. according to the cdca as of friday, this is the first complaint they've heard on this matter.
the bbb is a completely impotent organization relied upon by people without legal knowledge,
or access to attornies.
once this matter is pursued by the cdca, i really dont give a fuck about the progress, it is on
to the next headache i can cause for k2 and their insulated and complacent leadership.
each will be prefaced by a statement directly linking such actions to their complete
bungling of the registration for kowc, and their lack of commitment to make such a process
fair and timely.
and again 187, you are WAY OVER YOUR HEAD intellectually. study or stfu.[/b]