Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Dupe wipe.

This is a discussion on Dupe wipe. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To quit a game over the loss of 1-2 items is pointless, not like it's hard to get it back. ...
Page: 3

Beast&Harlot

To quit a game over the loss of 1-2 items is pointless, not like it's hard to get it back. And K2 didn't remove some leaving others with the items, they were ALL wiped[/b]
    Ok lets see you would quit over it also because people lost basicly everthing most people had wepons from bifrost and with coins not worth a shit well god damn, that means people cant buy shit and means people wont be able to get shit back. so yea.

I don't think k2 understand the turk dupers still profit from this. K2 is so fucking retarded it baffles me. And K2 is about to lose ALOT of business.

I hope that the most I lose is prolly some Shell+7 or something, and I damn well hope that my IB(Rebirth+4) is still there when I get on.

If any of my major items are wiped, I am going streight to my Warrior for DCZ unless almost everything I have is wiped then I will just move on to a different game.

TeaBagging

[codebox]Dear Knight Online Players,

Due to the illegal activity related to Bi-frost fragments, the decision was made to delete all Bi-frost
    unique items currently in-game. Our Customer Support department will not replace these items so
    we ask that you please do not submit a ticket requesting to do so. We apologize for any inconvenience
    this may cause, and we appreciate your patience in support of a fair gaming environment.

-The Knight Online Team[/codebox]

Only bifrost items gone... gg i come back for one day after 2 months and k2 fucks up again....

Janinball

I hope that the most I lose is prolly some Shell+7 or something, and I damn well hope that my IB(Rebirth+4) is still there when I get on.

If any of my major items are wiped, I am going streight to my Warrior for DCZ unless almost everything I have is wiped then I will just move on to a different game. [/b]
    nah, they were just too lazy to check to c which items were possibly duped so they just deleted all bifrost items
    haven't heard of anyone losing anything other than bifrost, but if u had a bifrost item
    it's gone

Strider

i lost avedon +7, 2 days before traded for roc + we 140 usd gone thanks k2, you are making such good decisions (wonder if they think before they act). Why delete BF items why not just cancel BF and frags till they fix BF, why is it always the legit players lossing out,why is k2 so dumb, why why why why why

Banned Senior Member

that can be said about certain items but bifrost was either strong wpns, or strong uniques
    nothing like a raptor, shard, or mirage sword[/b]
    Maybe, but Shenions can be replaced with shards, avedons can be replaced with gigs or raptors, hell bloods ( or the other staffs ) can be replaced easily.

Sure your stats wont be as good as before, but you have to remember this isn't the first time K2 has done this. They've done mass FT wipes before in the past and with these items even stronger and at higher +'s then before You'd think a bifrost wipe would be in the distant future.

Ok lets see you would quit over it also because people lost basicly everthing most people had wepons from bifrost and with coins not worth a shit well god damn, that means people cant buy shit and means people wont be able to get shit back. so yea.[/b]
    Nothing always only hurts the abusers and dupers, fair people get effected with every decision K2 makes. Maybe this wipe will bring down the prices some, there is far too much cash in any server anyways.

Hell, be glad there aren't any bifrost armors

Flay

atleast i traded imir + shit to a turk for a rol
    GG, if this shit aint fixed, ill be on edge of quiting.

Banned Senior Member

i lost avedon +7, 2 days before traded for roc + we 140 usd gone thanks k2, you are making such good decisions (wonder if they think before they act). Why delete BF items why not just cancel BF and frags till they fix BF, why is it always the legit players lossing out,why is k2 so dumb, why why why why why[/b]
    It would be like the forgotten temple, but even those items still existed after they closed the event. Sure, they could have wiped all frags, and all uniques +2 and higher but they prob also wiped some accounts with many +0's sitting in the inn.

I lost my fucken dual shios..... bet bifrost itms will be twice what they are worth now.

Janinball

Maybe, but Shenions can be replaced with shards, avedons can be replaced with gigs or raptors, hell bloods ( or the other staffs ) can be replaced easily.[/b]
    many ppl paid all their coin or traded uniques right off of their character for crap like that
    not to mention, wat will even happen to raptor and shard prices now?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

I lost my fucken dual shios..... bet bifrost itms will be twice what they are worth now.[/b]
    What, the non-existant ones?

What, the non-existant ones?[/b]
    When new Bifrost items come into the game of course.

Edit: If... more of them come into the game....

might as well say fuck it and close bifrost down like they did FT, surely someone will figure out a way to dupe them again and KB will have their +3's back in no time....guess it's a good thing that no one would sell me the imirs I was looking for after all...only lost a +0 and +1 but still sucks.

Jay

dont think they deleted all the bifrost items since one of my buddies still has the bifrost sheild with him

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast