Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 161
Like Tree2Likes

Duped 10+ crimson robes cwest ?

This is a discussion on Duped 10+ crimson robes cwest ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How does it not make sense? Either: A) Dupes, but then again, why robes? Why aren't there a LOT more ...
Page: 10


  1. #136
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    How does it not make sense?
    Either:
    A) Dupes, but then again, why robes? Why aren't there a LOT more 10's? Also I know some 10 items are suspicious like MS and Baal but still, why only 2? Why not 50 +10 items?

    B) Gold farmers, wich they're favorite characters are mages for emc / luf are making low level mages and exping to 4x then auto upgrading with programs and making the armor, makes sense.

    Stoner is done.

  2. #137
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Do you know what people wear ? Well you do not have any idea. There might be full +10 sets of items not re-birthed.

  3. #138
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Sexual, you are fucking dumb bro.. honestly.

    I know you probably think your the smartest guy in the world, with your 2 bit theorys but you might actually want to check who i quoted before i posted, that way you can judge what im quoting ey?

    If your actually claiming that goldfarmers are pumping the 10s? Then seriously, why am i even replying.

  4. #139
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Sexual, you are fucking dumb bro.. honestly.

    I know you probably think your the smartest guy in the world, with your 2 bit theorys but you might actually want to check who i quoted before i posted, that way you can judge what im quoting ey?

    If your actually claiming that goldfarmers are pumping the 10s? Then seriously, why am i even replying.
    Do you actually have any proof; or reason not to believe him? These arguments are only OPINIONS. Nothing has been proven, so all of you..

    Shut the f**k up, and stop being jealous idiots. You're arguing about nothing, going in a circle.

    Hell, you'd have a better chance at arguing the sky is actually green; due to the mesomorphic ozone chamber gas geometrical structure.




    Innocent until proven guilty.

  5. #140
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Fact is, no-one has any reason to prove anything to retards like you guys tbh. People know exactly where all that shit on c-west came from.

    I just laugh at your silly fucking dribblin on threads about stuff you know literally nothing about.

    But carry on anyway boys.

  6. #141
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Fact is, no-one has any reason to prove anything to retards like you guys tbh. People know exactly where all that shit on c-west came from.

    I just laugh at your silly fucking dribblin on threads about stuff you know literally nothing about.

    But carry on anyway boys.
    +1. They are so pissed of because c-west is dying because of euko. Actually all usko is dying. It was over a month and there are only 2 high class +9 item. No +10 ofc. Everything is so transparent. No npt or no higher level koxper which distrusts the PVP pleasure. Actually any experienced ko player would know that it is almost impossible to obtain +10 item even the ones sold at npc. I bet you can not even make +10 a npc sold item if you had spent 21 gb. If you don't believe give it a try .) So +10 uniques +3 acc are bull shit ^^

  7. #142
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    +1. They are so pissed of because c-west is dying because of euko. Actually all usko is dying. It was over a month and there are only 2 high class +9 item. No +10 ofc. Everything is so transparent. No npt or no higher level koxper which distrusts the PVP pleasure. Actually any experienced ko player would know that it is almost impossible to obtain +10 item even the ones sold at npc. I bet you can not even make +10 a npc sold item if you had spent 21 gb. If you don't believe give it a try .) So +10 uniques +3 acc are bull shit ^^
    not all of them i bet there is a few legit ones on ares but cwest naaaaa

  8. #143
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    +1. They are so pissed of because c-west is dying because of euko. Actually all usko is dying. It was over a month and there are only 2 high class +9 item. No +10 ofc. Everything is so transparent. No npt or no higher level koxper which distrusts the PVP pleasure. Actually any experienced ko player would know that it is almost impossible to obtain +10 item even the ones sold at npc. I bet you can not even make +10 a npc sold item if you had spent 21 gb. If you don't believe give it a try .) So +10 uniques +3 acc are bull shit ^^
    Bet you cant make 1 post without saying EUKO, your actually genuinly annoying.

  9. #144
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    +1. They are so pissed of because c-west is dying because of euko. Actually all usko is dying. It was over a month and there are only 2 high class +9 item. No +10 ofc. Everything is so transparent. No npt or no higher level koxper which distrusts the PVP pleasure. Actually any experienced ko player would know that it is almost impossible to obtain +10 item even the ones sold at npc. I bet you can not even make +10 a npc sold item if you had spent 21 gb. If you don't believe give it a try .) So +10 uniques +3 acc are bull shit ^^
    can some1 bicthsplap this guy alredy geezus

  10. #145
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    can some1 bicthsplap this guy alredy geezus
    well i hate from usko ? so why do you get so offended ? did you loose too much at usko ? anyway . any professional usko player would know that +10 unique item is almost impossible and there were so many bugs

    such as dupes , more than 1 trinas to upgrade, trying to upgrade until success and if fails revert back , unlimited medal bug abuse, unlimited fragment abuse, try fragments until get what you want , gold bar dupe , npts and many other more. so giving possibility to be legit of +10 items are bull crap.

    They keep bug abusing and selling items and make legit players retard. and usko did not do anything. they even had corrupted gms . i am an indie game developer and even i can fix most of the bugs in usko in less than a month.

  11. #146
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Judgin by your posts, i doubt you could develop paper mario on the nintendo 64.

    Why are you so obsessed on if people lost somthing in USKO? You gotta realise anyone that isnt 12 like yourself doesnt really give a shit about a couple hundred bucks.

    Im playin EUKO atm, there is already +9s 1 month into the server and plenty of bugs. Your posts are just ignorant, you haven't been playin long enough to come up with a decent opinion on any version of KO.

  12. #147
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Lavie, can I hug you bro? I love you.

    Monster, ball up bruh.

  13. #148
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    188

    Default

    whatever you say. you noobs do not know anything about game mechanics, server side controls, database design and programming. you did not learn anything in those years you wasted with ko. at least you could learn what were the ko game mechanics.

  14. #149
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    This MonsterMMORPG guy is fucking retarded and still, I play EUKO.

  15. #150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    whatever you say. you noobs do not know anything about game mechanics, server side controls, database design and programming. you did not learn anything in those years you wasted with ko. at least you could learn what were the ko game mechanics.
    You think we play the GAME to learn about the stupid dumbass mechanics? wtf r u smoking dude. Its all for fun not like im gonna get hired by k2 when i learn the stupid mechanics as if i give a shit about them. Just play the damn game and sht up plz

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •