Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Duped 10+ crimson robes cwest ?

This is a discussion on Duped 10+ crimson robes cwest ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <3 jack cwest is gone to hell get out now! people have to look at their items and see them ...
Page: 8

<3 jack

cwest is gone to hell get out now!

people have to look at their items and see them as stock. and everyone with cwest stock is losing money as we speak lol.

Quoted from officials

"@SexMachine
    Im pretty sure uve been informed about the illegal items thats been poppin up lately in Cwest. Has anything been done about this problem?
    Naturally. There have already been several account terminations and item deletions. At the moment there is an active investigation into this matter to find out where these problematic items are coming from. As always, I advise players to use their better judgment on these sort of things -- if you see something that seems too good to be true, it probably is. Be careful about what you buy and from whom."

Guess theres still hope eh?

inb4 euko fans comes, at least we try to clean our server and not let it be like other ones.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    Quoted from officials

"@SexMachine
    Im pretty sure uve been informed about the illegal items thats been poppin up lately in Cwest. Has anything been done about this problem?
    Naturally. There have already been several account terminations and item deletions. At the moment there is an active investigation into this matter to find out where these problematic items are coming from. As always, I advise players to use their better judgment on these sort of things -- if you see something that seems too good to be true, it probably is. Be careful about what you buy and from whom."

inb4 euko fans comes, at least we try to clean our server and not let it be like other ones.
    they said that about a year ago aswell. lol dont be naive, you come back a couple months later and those items will still be here garuntee

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    Quoted from officials

"@SexMachine

this is the standard same old shit we always hear anything different ?

Where did my bitch go ?

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

go jak gooooo

Guys.. Seriously, USE YOUR DAMN MELONS........................

How many Gold Farmer bots do you think there are?

What class are they??? MAGE...

The Gold Farmers; had thousands of pauldrons.

jon702boyz

who cares wat people have? if they make it legitly or not they have it stop being jealous

Idiots. Really and Truly. People like you; are the ones who pointlessly feed the media the attention they don't deserve. Shame on you. Shame on all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by rasputinfeb11 View Post
    Idiots. Really and Truly. People like you; are the ones who pointlessly feed the media the attention they don't deserve. Shame on you. Shame on all of you.
    if people dont take the attention, no1 will do anything about it

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Thing is , is that item really that OP at +10? If the guy wanted 100 GB , I am sure you could put the money into other areas of the char , that would give a far greater over all boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Thing is , is that item really that OP at +10? If the guy wanted 100 GB , I am sure you could put the money into other areas of the char , that would give a far greater over all boost.
    some people just wanna be shiny, thts all

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Well he only wanted 100 gb for a day or so! Because some days after people said that you could get them for around 15 gb!

well i didn't logged in cwest for a while but my friend told me that it was in merchant and he bought it for 10gb or less i think
    but ofc it was duped like the shell warriors +1rev before

omg someone get a popcorn for me

those who still play usko are really without sign of brain existence in their heads
    downfall of USKO will be faster now since EUKO started

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast