Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Results 151 to 161 of 161
Like Tree2Likes

Duped 10+ crimson robes cwest ?

This is a discussion on Duped 10+ crimson robes cwest ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; monster is kinda a successful troll look how mad the kids get...
Page: 11


  1. #151
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    monster is kinda a successful troll

    look how mad the kids get

  2. #152

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default

    there's plenty of duped items around. people selling lists of items on facebook

  3. #153
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    51

    Default

    thats really lame... :\

  4. #154
    El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    +1. They are so pissed of because c-west is dying because of euko. Actually all usko is dying. It was over a month and there are only 2 high class +9 item. No +10 ofc. Everything is so transparent. No npt or no higher level koxper which distrusts the PVP pleasure. Actually any experienced ko player would know that it is almost impossible to obtain +10 item even the ones sold at npc. I bet you can not even make +10 a npc sold item if you had spent 21 gb. If you don't believe give it a try .) So +10 uniques +3 acc are bull shit ^^
    Not to call you retarded or anything but you do know that JPKO and KOKO is full of +10 items right? Those versions of KO are virtually cheat free from what I hear because they require some type of Citizen number to even play the game. If they made +10 items legitly why cant USKO? They arent impossible to get people just gotta be lucky. Isnt reverse upgrading with tears like 50%?

    Also +3 accessories arent hard to make. Maybe +4 and +5...

    You sound like a kid that got his ass handed to him in USKO so he went running to EUKO.. Let me tell you this buddy.. You sucked in USKO and your still gonna suck in EUKO. xD

    BTW I didnt lose any money in USKO I was mage with +2s and +0s

  5. #155
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    Not to call you retarded or anything but you do know that JPKO and KOKO is full of +10 items right? Those versions of KO are virtually cheat free from what I hear because they require some type of Citizen number to even play the game. If they made +10 items legitly why cant USKO? They arent impossible to get people just gotta be lucky. Isnt reverse upgrading with tears like 50%?
    That's not entirely true.
    I can only speak for japko and I can tell you like all +10's there are dupes from old days when there were NO restrictions at all.
    Also japko isn't full of +10's, they sure do have a lot, though.
    I've played japko for like 2 years on and off with friends and every dupemethod of usko worked on jpko too at some point.

  6. #156
    El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    That's not entirely true.
    I can only speak for japko and I can tell you like all +10's there are dupes from old days when there were NO restrictions at all.
    Also japko isn't full of +10's, they sure do have a lot, though.
    I've played japko for like 2 years on and off with friends and every dupemethod of usko worked on jpko too at some point.
    How much cheating is there in jpko? What is the punishment?

  7. #157
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    How much cheating is there in jpko? What is the punishment?
    There are actually some hacks available there, in fact CS was still spammable if it's still isn't.
    They ban you for being english even, also all methods worked there months after usko fixed them, it seems JPKO didn't have a hacking userbase until turks took a liking to it.

  8. #158
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    35

    Default

    i dont realy sure if its dupe ... this guy sitting in moradon 7 days and he still dont sell it ....

  9. #159
    Senior Member Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INyourSISTERroom
    Posts
    234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smytten View Post

    Well he traded me to and wanted 100 gb for it!
    i saw this on a merchant for 999999999 for sale in mordon by a naked orc mage...i had 14gbs on me i didnt buy it so do my friends..after awhile someone shouting HE/SHE got merchant hacked by him..

  10. #160
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    you bump this after 40 days

  11. #161
    Senior Member PulPo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    C-West
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Good Day ... I hope to contribute ....
    I was told the items would be deleted ..
    also: that the GMs had to do something about this ... as mentioned sixtyseven T_T.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •