Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ELT clan

This is a discussion on ELT clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well as much iv played with ELT iv never seen any bug abusing or amth. But there was alot of ...
Page: 5

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Well as much iv played with ELT iv never seen any bug abusing or amth. But there was alot of talk about their macro some time ago. I can only say that they had all day long apos. Iv pk'd with them sometimes and they are really good and nice guys. About wars i dunno. Me or my clan have never seen them doing anything bad. As for KuJo iv had my doubts but nothing more. He was annoying at server start but who cares ^_^ But no offence kirby but some of ur clannies are total retards. Acting like lill' turk kids (maybe they are). Trade spaming, luring and swearing like hell

P.S <3 Ictus and his duffer (I really need to buy AC scrolls>.<)

KirbyKommando

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    crones been called j0hnnydepp for some time, before he hit 60 for sure. *

the shard he has i dropped from samma and upped to 6 at the same time i upped chucknorris's iron bow to 6

i gave the shard to ronjeremy to trade for a wp, but the guy declined in the end so he burned a +7 cleaver and made the shard +7

i asked him to give the shard to crone when i got the ROL which went to Ron, hence why crone has a perfectly legit shard
    Haha , its ok man , no need to tell me the complete history of ur clan

Originally posted by KirbyKommando
    I didn't flame MeowMix or heroesofhollywood or the alliance between you guys.
    (just to get that straight.)

I also didn't say this because I can't win against KuJo , I can't win from you either but I aint calling you a cheater.

I won't be able to fraps it and I can't proof anything with a single screenshot , ask every karus pk'er that fought with KuJo or debuffed him , there is something extremely weird about him .. and after the "afk" incident I knew for sure.

Also CroNe , I wondered today where you went since I didnt see you anymore for a while .. turns out that you are the "mysterious" johhnydepp .. mm what happened to your silly daggers and your plate ? mmm .. you got items fast *:rollseyes:
    Well.. TanK from diez helped me alot on edana !!!
    yes i used silly daggers and plates, but when TanK stopped playing Edana he gave me his gear. (+6 full plates and MD's and Priest Pendant )
    few days later i manage to do a trade and got my self chittins+6 and +7, that same day TanK came back to Edana.
    while lvling to 60 with TanK, i got myself dual kekuri rings and MD+7/70!!
    yesterday or 2 days ago i got a shard from clan.
    so all my items are legit... all come from boss, clanbank and TanK.
    b4 i got lvl 60 i did namechange to JohnnyDepp ( since i'm in HoH ) and thats when i started to PK.
    i only pk for 1-2 hours a day ( don't have lots money for pots and scrolls ).
    right now, i'm lvling to 61 !!

so there you go.. thats my edana story. Don't think i'm a cheater, hacker or whatever....

ps: wanna 1v1 ?

DANTE_

Bump for the aoe parasite, aoe malice, aoe spike, aoe swordance and w/e else cheats you ppl losing nps are complaining about :lol:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by DANTE_
    Bump for the aoe parasite, aoe malice, aoe spike, aoe swordance and w/e else cheats you ppl losing nps are complaining about *:lol:
    no ones talking about aoe anything if u actually read

apoth0r

i started this topic because i saw them glitching through walls in the war, if people wanna stick up for this clan then do so, and live in ur magical world where presidents of certain countries don't look out for corporate benefits and people don't cheat in online games. Whatever u believe I know what i saw, it isn't a lie it isn't lag it isn't me making things up to make another clan appear bad on a forum full of uneducated opinions. They glitched through walls as i attacked them in order to hold a warder, enough said.

NeverGoAlone

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then you have a valid post but i mean it was followed up with elt aoe parasite so on so on i really dont think thats possible but then again i remember that squeege guy from diez that was probalby the funniest thing i ever seen in this game.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by NYchris
    then you have a valid post but i mean it was followed up with elt aoe parasite so on so on i really dont think thats possible but then again i remember that squeege guy from diez that was probalby the funniest thing i ever seen in this game.
    wasnt aoe parasite i was talking about lol...its just duffing without cooldown...in this case it was with parasite

EatMeTheMage

trying to CZ on E1 <_<

stupid ELT party

NeverGoAlone

so /town pls :wub:
    zzz parasit without cooldown so cool bro
    gl if u c me and u got 2357125315 paras no cooldown :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

EatMeTheMage

stole my samma... again <_<

what's with them and stealing my sammas -_-

tom

wiee ahaaaaa we got cleric earring and belt of life from talos and HQ GotSkillz pwns :wub:

ELT = egg, lettuce and tomato?

DANTE_

So parasite with no cooldown and malice sametime u cast para all in 1. That ownz.
    Nice h4x. As for wallbug w/e I haven´t gone to wars in Edana but I´m pretty sure you or someone you know also do it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast