Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

G

This is a discussion on G within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Glitching isn't a cheat. It's a feature which I choose not to use. Ight then later mabey it's future for ...
Page: 5

Glitching isn't a cheat. It's a feature which I choose not to use. Ight then later
    mabey it's future for u piss of shit but not for rest .So better download in your fucking turkish cafe myko and gliht there with shits like u.There u can gliht dupe go to that future of ko.I give u advice better never show up on diez with your shity gliht coz I dun know how in ares but hire we will kick your crack ass so badly that u will run to base crying for mumy dumb shit glihter.

Tickled

Default Go

check it out.

dpierre6

Default Re: Hmmm

Originally posted by Tickled
    Dude seriously don't weigh in here. Wow only lvl 63? Anyway, SOMETIMES I pk with others ok? Everyone knows that. I MOSTLY PK alone. When ure in CZ you always have ure debuffer whats his name? IT DON'T MATTER. You go months without talkin to me and when you do it's to insult me? Nice Kid. Catch you later.

NY dont worry dude. I understand. A new guy comes along and scares you. It's cool. I'm known for that. By all the replies here that have nothing to do with my original post, it's pretty obvious that you all let others lvl you while you sit here and wait for someone to attack. Some jump on the bandwagon, others well ya who cares. You can delete all this shit F9 I prolly wont be back. It's bad enough I deal with assholes in the game, *I don't want to waste my time here doing the same shit.

One last thing... Fuk you Nireas. Keep luring Troll Berserkers. You Rock. Shell+Raptor Noob Faggot. That goes for your little bitch Online_Girl too. Remember who lvld you bitch!

One Last Last thing... Letters are fukin great. Now instead of seeing @#$%^ @^ %^!%^ from the cunt orcs that I kill I get the fukin letter popup. SWEEET!!!!
    hmmmm i cant speak cuz im orc and your never in a1 moradon pfft ask water .....im 64 ...and i rarely pk with a debuffer...only recently ive had a buffer cuz im out of scrolls
    Besides where do you see i insulted you if anything i gave you a compliment but if you wanan be gay do what you want -_- <_<

heimdalll

Hmmmm what to say.....
    Tickled i must congrazz u man.....u did what noone did to him self
    Congrazz off making yourself the hatest man in game (exept turks)

U should keep your mouth shut B)

Tickled

Default Hey

Why can't I upgrade a Shard past +7? I've lost ten.

flamthrow

Btw Elven who came when we merged with TnT? Nice to see you still play even if ur trashtalking. looking forward in seeing u in cz

flamthrow

Default Re: Most Hated

Anyway, Why can't I upgrade a Shard past +7? I've lost ten.
    Your not using the right method :lol: kidding was just quoting ppl who actually believe there is a method. X_rated1 ur saying? I personnaly never seen him glitch once nor have i seen opiate glitch once. On the other hand you were right about druidark and some others. Anyways as we already said alot of people glitch but that doesnt mean you have to sink to their lvl now does it? I got glitched on by druidark the other day, what he didnt keep in mind is exactly what zero said in a previous post, his party was way behind him. Turned,boum,Headshot, flame is a happy panda :wub: .

Banned

i dont trash talk unless some1 makes a really dumb post.

but i did got ripp off of some drops, one coming to mind is indiann when we had attila that drop a gig axe drop but pfft im not gonna fight for a pixel.

and hi fest0, my friend didnt spam you when he was hack. that night was awful when he had that dc' war with the hacker. maybe he should of? what a great GM you were. even though it happen a long time ago, i still remember it man. what a great GM.

synergyhockey

so ah, how do you glitch ^^ jk glitching is bad. My 2 cents.

Tickled

Default k

k ok then

flamthrow

Default Re: Cam?

Flamethrow listen man. Ure fukin clan started this shit. You want to be the spokesman for them? Keep talkin shit.
    I DON'T USE THE GLITCH FEATURE. ARE YOU FUKING DUMB? CAN'T YOU READ?
    Watch ure own videos that you made. Look at the orc glitchers. It pisses you off don't it? Welllllll I'm not pissed off anymore.

I glitched for like 10 minutes. Owned all those fuckers. No I dont glitch. I "GLITCHED" 1 day 10-15 minutes. It isnt a cheat
    Where was i talking shit again? :lol: Doesnt matter if you did it once or a zillion times now does it? Besides i dont care if you glitch lol go ahead but honnestly i never saw anyone good use that kinda shit.

Watch ure own videos that you made. Look at the orc glitchers. It pisses you off don't it?
    Actually they were using some kind of thrid party program considering they were auto duffing while lfing behind me. And doesnt really piss me off cos they still suck.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO ELVEN THE RANGER THATS WHO IT IS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO by the way if you didnt care about my opinion you wouldnt of responded like you did 20 times after i posted you really do care aww how cute.

Tickled2

Cant we all just get along. I DONT CHEAT,and I use to like this game intill all the cheat stuff went in the game.But what fun is it when you need to cheat. where are your real skills.So stop the cheating and lets have some good old fun. Lets see every ones real skills.

flamthrow

Chris elven the ranger is Kennie not the tickled :lol:

is so called cheating when someone kills u? cause thats what it seems the way you cry wolf.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast