Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Gamers4Life community - discussion

This is a discussion on Gamers4Life community - discussion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor Countless pm's dam. I wanna see a screenshot lol. When people have a problem, they often ...
Page: 2

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Countless pm's dam. I wanna see a screenshot lol. When people have a problem, they often contact a mod, not just a normal user.
    how can they contact a mod when they can't login nor create an account? I'm talking about users mainly from Discord.

Take look, last registered user is TheClub, registered on November 8th, 2016.
    Meaning it's been at least 3months since this issue began, are you still surprised?

Time to move on
    WnxMiqdad likes this.

99 other games to play ko aint one

sad to say but there are no new expansion since fire drake nothing exciting new CZ or anything nothing to say try solo this mob with minor,

prices at nttgame are too high private servers offer more for less if you want the community back make realistic prices for premium and scrolls just like private servers more numbers spending more cash in servers rather than a few thousand people spread over 5 servers buying prem every now and then and simply bring back stats and gear checks on characters most damage dealt, highest kill streak before dieing, players love stats and information at the moment we getting none of it even most damage ever dealt and for the life of me I dont know why they have not embraced item selling ingame for real life cash. a simple purchase scroll item drop in use scroll send to character use special ID verification code you both receive to accept and send the item. Lower grinding clans dont have much to grind on too as RLB was killed off due to no war and extreme pricing on PUS items/ no boss or CSW for them.

The tournaments are a good event but the common joe first time player use to enjoy GM events back in the day and that does not happen and that in turn has lost its connection with players nothing to get excited about if there is no regular interaction with your community. I suggest you even make a separate server to save your self time logging each server to hold an event so just for gm events to save you time logging multiple servers. Just use the tournament server or similar should be replicated and every month one weekend open it give all items / scrolls like tournament do a boss event in CZ and people levelled 80 chars to log with full skills once a month on a weekend PVP in cz the drop loot should only be a chance of an item for killing bosses the item hand in and receive a trina in your mail open it on your server for use give the bosses a % chance to drop that can be divided with party members on their server. Also give the top 10-20 players in national points on each side at the end of the weekend a trina on their server to open via mail. One weekend every month, you can even twitch stream the event kick all out of cz then open it again first person to make it to 10k national points on each side gets tped to a Vs arena where the GM invites them to discord and will be lived streamed characters of their choice after a coin toss.

anyways random thoughts miss kingofknights.com working and actually looking at the rankings and gear
    Smooth and BaanNekTharious like this.

KO-Guru Senior Member

Guys , honestly its sad to see where this forum goes...
    All I can do is help with resources such as hosting, files security etc etc.. which means if u guys want to create new board u need to choose the admin for it.
    I already suggest adi to be in charge for the reason he is pretty active and I know he can handle this position...
    if your intersted in something like it just tell me.. I am willing to help.. pretty sad to see this forum diying but seems some actions need to be done.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Well, thing is the new admin can't be from this community. This shit is so toxic that everyone gets banned instantly, simply by replaying. (PS! Just my opinion on this) Every little fight causes pages of drama. True its fun to read, but man all this shit is getting old. Same old people, same old fight. Just the content of what the fight is over is a little different from the last one.
    But hey, who cares.
    Make new forum.

Adi would be obvious choice to lead it, since hes the most active person and is connected to NTT. But can he do it, since he already has so many things on hes hands, is leading a forum and keeping it up to date a task he can add to his currents?

Another suggestion would be Regiss, that polak has been around forever and I think hes most neutral person around, but as I understand hes got a life now.

And quite honestly everyone else here is simply a troll.

But hey, DIVER would be great, he has no common sense nor brain to function, so he can't do shit even if he wanted to.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

This Forum need new Admins and Moderators!

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnKeNmAsTeR View Post
    This Forum need new Admins and Moderators!
    +1. Giving someone rights to fix market section is not enough.
    They should pass the full site forward or even try sell it to someone who actually cares.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Well, thing is the new admin can't be from this community. This shit is so toxic that everyone gets banned instantly, simply by replaying. (PS! Just my opinion on this) Every little fight causes pages of drama. True its fun to read, but man all this shit is getting old. Same old people, same old fight. Just the content of what the fight is over is a little different from the last one.
    But hey, who cares.
    Make new forum.

Adi would be obvious choice to lead it, since hes the most active person and is connected to NTT. But can he do it, since he already has so many things on hes hands, is leading a forum and keeping it up to date a task he can add to his currents?

Another suggestion would be Regiss, that polak has been around forever and I think hes most neutral person around, but as I understand hes got a life now.

And quite honestly everyone else here is simply a troll.

But hey, DIVER would be great, he has no common sense nor brain to function, so he can't do shit even if he wanted to.
    You make it sound like anyone has ever gotten banned on the spot simply because a mod felt like abusing his power. Kinda pity your lack of awareness tbh. You would fit perfectly in a forum led by someone like Adi.

Also, complains about flaming yet flames at the end of his post for absolutely no reason. Man, just how... sigh, forget it.

You make it sound like anyone has ever gotten banned on the spot simply because a mod felt like abusing his power. Kinda pity your lack of awareness tbh. You would fit perfectly in a forum led by someone like Adi.

Also, complains about flaming yet flames at the end of his post for absolutely no reason. Man, just how... sigh, forget it.

Excuse me but you kinda missed my point, or I failed to forward it.
    but nvm, too tired to do it.

Little archer Senior Member

Excuse me but you kinda missed my point, or I failed to forward it.
    but nvm, too tired to do it.
    This shit is so toxic that everyone gets banned instantly, simply by replaying. (PS! Just my opinion on this)
    This is the specific bit that I address. It's kinda jarring because you're completely wrong and simply talking out of your ass. You even toss a lifesaver at the end to 'prevent' the imminent ban that would befall upon you for stating such shocking 'truth' in your opinion.

How can people be so wrong, and still try to build an argument from it... unbelievable. When has any of this ever happened?

Now you're gonna go "this is what im talking about flame flame blah blah" nah bro. Just calling you out on this because you're defaming the mods when you don't even have a clue.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    +1. Giving someone rights to fix market section is not enough.
    They should pass the full site forward or even try sell it to someone who actually cares.
    Sure but how do you ensure that the person you're selling it to has even half a brain of what they're doing and has good intentions? They could put it up for bid, and then someone from YourKO would come buy it and delete everything except one topic that just has one billion posts to go play their new server.

You can't just "give" someone admin, they have to actually know how to use vBulletin or at least have some experience with it past regular user so they can fix some of the issues. I doubt anyone with that knowledge and money would want to take responsibility for this site, because it's a cesspool.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Sure but how do you ensure that the person you're selling it to has even half a brain of what they're doing and has good intentions? They could put it up for bid, and then someone from YourKO would come buy it and delete everything except one topic that just has one billion posts to go play their new server.

You can't just "give" someone admin, they have to actually know how to use vBulletin or at least have some experience with it past regular user so they can fix some of the issues. I doubt anyone with that knowledge and money would want to take responsibility for this site, because it's a cesspool.
    SkyHunter is a smart human being lets all listen to SkyHunter
    SkyHunter likes this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    ban skyhunter ty
    np10charsssss

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    not even funny

This is the specific bit that I address. It's kinda jarring because you're completely wrong and simply talking out of your ass. You even toss a lifesaver at the end to 'prevent' the imminent ban that would befall upon you for stating such shocking 'truth' in your opinion.

How can people be so wrong, and still try to build an argument from it... unbelievable. When has any of this ever happened?

Now you're gonna go "this is what im talking about flame flame blah blah" nah bro. Just calling you out on this because you're defaming the mods when you don't even have a clue.
    Honestly,
    What I had in mind, was when there is an argument like this and let's say there were some specific mods in new forums (not going to name any names). But there are people in this community who don't take logical course of action and act on based on their own emotion/logic pattern. Which means, given power to wrong hands may lead into that. Guess I should of elaborated on this a little more than I did.
    I was not addressing you nor kallop or any other current k4l staff member.

But whatever, I'm just talking out my ass and man. I think its an awesome talent to have, I find it kind of difficult to type with my ass.

@Chris & SkyHunter
    This might be the reason I kept shooting walls/trees as an archer. Hmm, never knew that detective Razor would crack the case

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast