Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs!

This is a discussion on GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bunch of whining cunts. U should be dam fuking grateful that mgames does actually smth to make this game better. ...
Page: 16

japo

Bunch of whining cunts. U should be dam fuking grateful that mgames does actually smth to make this game better. Nwm that u get expansion (lol) once a year, now when they actually nerf smth and the whine start.

Like said earlier, rouges adapt. Every intelligence adapts. If u dont /quit game and /quit life coz ur a worthless piece of biomass roaming around in earth, consuming and polluting and making earth spin a fraction of a second slower.
    Throw ur numbers everywhere u want, point is that this doesnt change much, rouges still pwn. Every class pwns if u got a competent player. Most of the population sux so hard they should waste their cash on such brainless activity. There are 2 things, one is on paper, 1 is on reality.
    /end rant and close the topic bishes.
    Besides, pedal is nothing compared with nostromo. L2p idiots.[/b]
    i would say to mgame to HAVE DONE SOMETHING in last years for avoid dupers,koxpers,hackers and motherfucker noobs with minor pedal lol

this game has been fucked for las 4 years, but i just quited less than 1 year ago, this game is going worst and worst and dont care the shits they are going to add because its always the same story. they will give you more lvls, more shitty maps, maybe more skills and of course... more bugs to xploit, and K2 will just make cash with ur dreams.

DarkSynth

adding timing to minor is stupid, even if noobs use pedal doesnt mean that minor is unbalanced. if you waste a 1920 mp pot, u heal 1200 hp but strong warriors hit a rogue for 650+ spaming. if ur combo is good ur damage is more than 2 hits per pot.

Warriors have more health, more defense, more attack (yes they have spaming skills, just compare killing bosses), more resistance.
    Rogues have light feet, stealth, and only in lvl 80 they get critical that gives them a chance to kill strong warriors before they pwn his minor. But rogues havent enough resist, they havent enough hp/def... so if you quit minor you destroy his class, a rogue without current minor will never be able to heal bleed+shock stun+lvl 80 skill.

And about pedal users, is stupid do nothing agains them ingame. they cant heal more than a normal skilled user, if u cant kill a asassin (that is using pedal) is because ur heal isnt good. there are 2 ways of minor heal, good (1200hp per pot) or bad (less than this, u are a noob). and the other one, you are a noob and you use pedal WOW GRATZ!! but still isnt a advantage if his combo isnt good :P

thats my opinion, i played Warrior and assasin. and i think if 2 players with equal items/lvl fight, player skills are decisive more than a pedal can do.

*ps: if u think about it, minor is better when ur pc is faster so u dont lose heal cuz of lag. and the guys that waste money in a pedal have a pro pc, so they just have to concentrate on his combo, its poor but true. in every case, a pedal user heals same that a skilled minor combo one.[/b]
    +1
    i think japo would know

DarkSynth

this game has been fucked for las 4 years, but i just quited less than 1 year ago, this game is going worst and worst and dont care the shits they are going to add because its always the same story. they will give you more lvls, more shitty maps, maybe more skills and of course... more bugs to xploit, and K2 will just make cash with ur dreams.
    [/quote]
    +1 but i still love it
    ahhh why do i?
    private servers just aint the same
    which 1 u play japo?

japo

+1 but i still love it
    ahhh why do i?
    private servers just aint the same
    which 1 u play japo?[/b]
    I play sometimes in Coolade´s PK server
    But i have tried in other 3 or 4 that werent as good supported. ofc if i find betters i will move

cool down will totally throw it off =/
    no way to minor heal efficiently enough to out heal a warrior with a cool down :<

T> lvl 80 rouge for lvl 80 warrior xD

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516