Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs!

This is a discussion on GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmmm makes rogues less strong...
Page: 2

hmmm makes rogues less strong

Pino

without minor heal combo rogue's will be a useless class because then they can't win any 1on1 anymore.
    assuming minor heal redpot combo won't be possible anymore aswell.

HateMadeMe

Rogues suck anyway, who cares

gj, now rogues can only lightfeet away from 1v1s against warriors

sheepstyle

minor + red pot will maybe the new thing

Add path that remove rare 25 dd from game oO
    Atm every single noob got 45 dd on, and think hes good ...
    SS event upgrable DD armors are more then enough ;/

Banned

good for the usko rouge that k2 dont give a shit about cheating :P they care about money $

mgames owns all right to ko, if they implement it - and k2 dont want to, K2 loses the right to the game.

I'm glad their doing this alot of ppl gonna quit, rogue will be useless now - they cant kill warriors or some mages even now

I'm glad their doing this alot of ppl gonna quit, rogue will be useless now - they cant kill warriors or some mages even now [/b]
    i only minor if i vs 2+ warriors ^^

Ignore Me Senior Member

mgames owns all right to ko, if they implement it - and k2 dont want to, K2 loses the right to the game.[/b]
    Mgame can change the official client.
    Pedal users will use hacked clients.

Legit rogues won't be able to kill them.

I'm not a rogue but sounds like it sucks to me.

Mgame can change the official client.
    Pedal users will use hacked clients.

Legit rogues won't be able to kill them.

I'm not a rogue but sounds like it sucks to me.[/b]
    lmfao - Your funny skills are server side anything else?

and even so - If they DID somehow disable cool down, It would crash every time they used it without letting it pass the cool down time.

DeathInTheNight

A cooldown wouldn't be too bad if it was like a half a second, but they would have to increase the amount of hp that minor gives you, or the rogues, well sins, will only be used for swifting and wolfing.
    But thinking on it, apart from pk, minor rarely gets used, and during pk, its all about the party, so with a good priest, you probably still wouldn't minor much.

But minor is what makes rogues unique and as strong as they are (if you can play em right), and for a lot of ppl I could see why they would want to quit.

Banned

i really dont understand whats the point -_- i can minorheal a lot faster then every pedal and cheat user...no need hacks for minor heal fast.
    If u have good fps in game dual minor on skillbar are enought, if not then right click minor combo is your solution...
    I really dont understand because pedal or not, hack or not, 1 minor or 8 minor on skillbar well ALL is limited by 1920mana pots.. maybe this is too hard to understand not only for mgames staff but also for the 99% of the community here in KO4life that still complain about pedal and any other shit.... remeber people with BRAIN > pedal / cheat

i really dont understand whats the point -_- i can minorheal a lot faster then every pedal and cheat user...no need hacks for minor heal fast.
    If u have good fps in game dual minor on skillbar are enought, if not then right click minor combo is your solution...
    I really dont understand because pedal or not, hack or not, 1 minor or 8 minor on skillbar well ALL is limited by 1920mana pots.. maybe this is too hard to understand not only for mgames staff but also for the 99% of the community here in KO4life that still complain about pedal and any other shit.... remeber people with BRAIN > pedal / cheat[/b]
    who cares? Their gonna release the patch anyways now.

I also have a few bugs

Mages able to town in pvp, and being able to kill enemys with novas disable plx :lol:

Also warriors are annoying with legcut and scream, also while ur disabling that you can disable howling, sword dance, and hell blade.

Also, priesta heals are annoying let's remove them, as well as cure's.

DeathInTheNight

Slowing the cooldown could just be a test on KOKO, who really knows unless u play it? And it may not last long anyway.

Also compared to KOKO, USKO is back in the dark ages, so by the time the patch reaches USKO you will probably all be 60yrs old with athritis and not be able to spam minor anyway.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast