Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Girakon Clans...

This is a discussion on Girakon Clans... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you're hitting him 2-3 times for every pot used and you get probably 1-2 r hits for every pot used ...
Page: 10

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

you're hitting him 2-3 times for every pot used and you get probably 1-2 r hits for every pot used so thats somewhere between 1400-2000 damage per pot. You cannot minor that. The max someone can minor is 1.1k and since its constant damage of the same amount saving room to speed up your minor for a big hit isn't applicable. Something is odd.

shit said sd instead of hs... eh still made my point.[/b]
    obviously something is odd :lol: i hit fkchaoZ 5xx today(god knows what kind of fuckin items) n he still couldn't really outminor.

n rw stop lying u wouldn't be able to beat daironic lmao. u can't even scratch me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5091ttvlG8

Do this with +7chitins and +8cleavers and i'll blow him

And check his combo,better yet his minor -.-

Im lovin the music tho,anyone knows which one it is?[/b]
    rofl. look at 1:30 hes running with mouse spamming minor and comboing. yep some kid is obviously spamming 2 minors for him. and his combo is incredibly slow Oo i guess hes just good cause his gear and the little kid helping him minor heal xD

yep we tried defending today was still horrible lol no humans like 3 clans defending
    cough love my sig=)

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

told ya tripple,and the rest,, watch the video, pure pwnage *cough*

Daironic is an awesome rogue for a EW party, Hes not retarded, And he got good teamwork with mages, Trust me
    if you dont, You havent played with him.

Go away with ur EW parties! fishy!

And IIIII not my problem u get owned by a sin, guess you gotta babashop some more gear for ur chr, so you can beat him cause u obviously dont have the skills to do it without outgearing him =) and yes i killed him, hes good but i had 20% left when he died... So gogog www.ebay.com

And IIIII not my problem u get owned by a sin, guess you gotta babashop some more gear for ur chr, so you can beat him cause u obviously dont have the skills to do it without outgearing him =) and yes i killed him, hes good but i had 20% left when he died... So gogog www.ebay.com[/b]
    i have something to tell u RW. take ur ego elsewhere coz its sure annoying the crap out of us. IF u are that GOOD than come and 1v1 any1 who plays on gatsby and im sure either 1 of us can easily shut u up with ur defeat. U sure are a reject on a girakon. Innuendo doesnt like u. U've been kicked by insanity. Now u are going to logos. i wonder how long will it take to see u posting an inter server change again till u've tried all servers and actually know u suck not only in game but in real life.

and dont talk as if u dont babashop so dont be such a hypocrite.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

And IIIII not my problem u get owned by a sin, guess you gotta babashop some more gear for ur chr, so you can beat him cause u obviously dont have the skills to do it without outgearing him =) and yes i killed him, hes good but i had 20% left when he died... So gogog www.ebay.com[/b]
    obviously ur blind it wasn't my skil that mattered i combo'd pretty decently. can u prove u beat him? lmao. pls i can own u. u can't even win me so shut up =)

ROFL who the fuck gives a shit bout Innuendo... i quit because i knew how it was going to be all awards to the private diez noob squad, and belzac i doubt that you or any of ur sharers on Shitsby can beat me. And IIIIII sry for not running around with fraps on 24/7 like some diez trash player.

<-- Break over back to work

Daironic, isnt hard to kill... killed him a few times... so unless he got some gg babashop gear last night, hes pretty easy.[/b]

sorry but i dont belive and yeah Daironic is hardest biatch to raid with Oblivion and some other mages.

sure,dairconic is a hard motherfucker,but why? ever thought about that His video says enough, he sux ballz,my little brotehr is better at comboing then him,period..

And RW,who are you?ur ingame name in girakon?

Gr33nDragon

Fucking girakon karus xD

We r just teh pwn

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

lol at RW.

dude you left because no-one liked you. I dont believe you can beat him in 1v1, me or gangsta havn&#39;t 1v1 him yet so dunno if he&#39;s hard and IIIIIII i think you combo is alrite but could be much faster..

noobs,u should all learn this combo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMhiMlZ12B4

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast