Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Give Warrior wolf or safety

This is a discussion on Give Warrior wolf or safety within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh, my bad then. Whoever made the game. >_<...
Page: 6

Oh, my bad then.
    Whoever made the game.
    >_<

japo

One thing that makes this game special is the ability for a player the enhance is party members. Every class is capable of doing this except the warrior. I think the warrior should either have the wolf skill or the safety(and other various ac skills) in stead of the rouge. BUT NOT BOTH. Obviously there are great things about warriors, but since warriors are known for denfense and hp, i think it would make sense to give them the temporary ac skills or at least wolf so that they can help their party members....thoughts?

one reason i came up with this reason is kind of dumb, but its about how rogues vs in arena. you will never find a rogue who will vs you without wolf and safety....i think its great that they can use there skills, but what skills can a warrior use that makes him and better than when you sign in...not much. it would be nice for one of these to be taken away and given to warrior[/b]
    rogue was created as support party member, and warrior just a tanker...

u opened this post because u have no money for scrolls? pff

abstraktzor

As for wolf, well its not that brilliant as it has a nasty habit of fading when you need it most. AP scrolls are far better.[/b]
    that happens to me allllll the time

Razyrfist

rogue was created as support party member, and warrior just a tanker...

u opened this post because u have no money for scrolls? pff[/b]
    Yea, in pk, sins are definitely SUPPORT chars . And some of can&#39;t afford to spend 20-30 bucks a month on scrolls. So, I think you should stop judging people on whether they can use scrolls or not.

Remove priests casting time on heals! They should be like rogues minorheals!!!!!!

Razyrfist

+1. With my BP, i dont have the time to use both pots and 1920 heal. They disrupt my heal and kill me during pot cooldown.

tommyleonghk

ROFL....so many request for additional skills for warriors....

imagine if all those skills that everyone asked for comes true...

every fukin player would be a warrior....

no need for mages priests or rogues... :lol:

should rename this game to SuperWarriorsOnline

Flo

AgReEd
    I belive all have their better shit
    Rouge: minor combo, spike,lightfeet, stealth, fast combo, ac skills without sacrificing attack skills, cure and u need a rogue for every party (sw/wolf)
    Warrior: Tank,hits hard,alot of hp,
    Mage:hits hard,hp Is spammable
    Priest:Hits hard,debuff,spam heal, buff,ac, <~ this one sounds the meanest :wub:[/b]
    for me rogues (assasins) have 2 many purposes they r beatable in pk thats true but in general they r a bit overpowered in my oppinion

abstraktzor

ROFL....so many request for additional skills for warriors....

imagine if all those skills that everyone asked for comes true...

every fukin player would be a warrior....

no need for mages priests or rogues... :lol:

should rename this game to SuperWarriorsOnline[/b]
    ahaha nice, superwarriorsonline

japo

Yea, in pk, sins are definitely SUPPORT chars . And some of can&#39;t afford to spend 20-30 bucks a month on scrolls. So, I think you should stop judging people on whether they can use scrolls or not.[/b]
    lol are u retard? u dont need to waste PUS for have scrolls, they are SO cheap in moradon. ofc if u have no money for buy it u will have to farm right?

wolf has been always necesary for xp parties, also a high number of warriors or 1 mage... i know this since the 1st day i played in old MYKO. u cant change the game just cuz u are a NOOB, and say thanks to PUS scrolls.

LET MAGES CAST WHILE RUNNING AND HAVE INSTANT CAST ON THEIR SPELLS!

Quoc

if u dont like the way it is now, go cry me a river and get over it cuz no1 here wants to see you complain bout this crap, if u think its unfair for warrior than why ur still playing it? go make a freakin priest or rogue

Razyrfist

lol are u retard? u dont need to waste PUS for have scrolls, they are SO cheap in moradon. ofc if u have no money for buy it u will have to farm right?

wolf has been always necesary for xp parties, also a high number of warriors or 1 mage... i know this since the 1st day i played in old MYKO. u cant change the game just cuz u are a NOOB, and say thanks to PUS scrolls.[/b]
    LOL. That is mildy amusing. No, I don&#39;t to waste away my life paying for PUS scrolls because I have a REAL life. Never heard of it? You should try it sometime. And in regards to scroll price in Moradon, I hardly think that a total of 40m for hp and ac scrolls is really worth only a couple weeks of scrolled pking. AND IF IM FUKING FARMING ALL THE TIME, THEN I DONT HAVE TIME TO PK, dumbass.

silence1337

give mage and priest sprint aq, and give mages the possibily of making mana potion

lightfeet for warrior!!!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast