Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

good job danny..................

This is a discussion on good job danny.................. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Who brought the ko nazi in here? =.=...
Page: 2

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Who brought the ko nazi in here? =.=

firecomp

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    ^^ Took the words right out of my mouth my man. edit: Makiya just banned me for losing in an argumentative conversation with me, what a child. I'll paste everything here if you guys don't mind reading a shit load xD
    she didnt ban you i did ip ban requested 2 for arguing with a mod

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firecomp View Post
    Then karma is a bitch cause I'm banning you here for the same thing, child.

learn to read i said cwest is screwed

all other server still have their cheat report topics cause they dont behave like absolute pricks

remember the fact i spend time on doing it doesnt mean youre entitled to a god damn thing you dont want me on cwest then fine you dont get my service its the fun part of being a volunteer i decide where and how to spend my time

ps thing youre daddy's credit rating gone down yet with what you spend on ko items
    Fail flame. I've made over 10k from this game

Arguing with a mod gets a ban, how amazing is that! Every forum should ban people for pointing out ways that others can improve right?

On a side note, I've had topics closed on the officials for absolutely no reason other than the fact that you didn't like the issue. Nothing about mods, cheat reports, hacks or the like; just goes to show how much the volunteer mods abuse their power.

@Danny
    Darn you, I was having fun beating this kid's fail arguments, you ruined the party :P

i hardly ever post on this illegal piece of shit you fucking no life babashoppers call a forum but razor im not the 1 that banned as i said i wouldnt moderate cwest anymore and i havent i know who banned you though but you can figure that out youreself

now as the rest of you flame away i dont gave a crap what lowlife scum like you think

for the rest ill enjoy my nice clean server that i monitor and patrol and is pretty much getting rid of all its hackers you guys enjoy youre baba server that already has 4 times the amount of cheaters then my server has

ps most of the cwest players crying about hackers have their ips linked to snoxd and admit there they are hacking non stop
    im offended here. This isnt a piece of shit blah blah. I know ur mad.

but i think here at these forums we do more to keep people safe from scamming or getting scammed. Plus this forum is alot more active. Official forums still has the market and just becuz you cant post selling for usd....doesnt mean it doesnt happen anyway.

Why does the official forum even need a pinned topic. That forum isnt that busy, its doesnt take much to log it and notice thread that are days old at the top. Doesnt take much to see people making threads about cheaters and to forward it. If the forum was as busy as our Market section... i could totally see the need for a pinned topic for only reporting. But official forums is pretty dead. I think my clan forums is busier then officials.

I think its modded pretty inconsistently, as I pointed out to you the other nite about closing that guy's topic about "War". The reason it was closed was potential flames but the hottest topic on ur forum right now is that ALL HUMANS ARE NOOBS thread.... just the topic name should cause you to close it if you staying consistent to what you said to me..
    The fact is ur letting your mod job get the best of you. You should take a step back and chill for a bit. I dont want involved in flaming any mods on any forums, its a shitty job that gets you alot of disrespect from crybabies.. but someone has to do it.

Little archer Senior Member

ip ban for arguing with a mod
    Rofl.

can you be any more pathetic?

i pity you and all the ko mods tbh. this post is the proof of how you childish failures need your mod powers to feel above anyone in your sad life at all.

congratulations, u showed us all. you're tough shit man, a real winner.

edit: aww, hes banned now.

Banned

wow this conversations made me
    making a atom bomb and fuk k2
    nah but hell thats really sad that low childs mod a gg game..

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    he got sonned up a new child.
    Nice one - never heard that before

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

On topic: this is the best thread I've read about official forum mods since that Chucky nerdrage one made me lol.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Hey, I wanna apologize for ruining the fun for you by banning him but that was such a perfect moment to do so ^_^ anyway, I'm pretty sure he'll come back on another account anyway cause he "must redeem himself" of his pathetic pride.

Little archer Senior Member

come on, post the PMs u had with that dumb bitch makiya.

im bored

Oh hey, banned from officials again

booyah360

Lol I dont even bother with officials apart from reading forum events tahts about it

2 things to say... Let's go play cod ^_^ anyways thing you don't even spend don't you just buy and resell?

Quote Originally Posted by Moe Money View Post
    2 things to say... Let's go play cod ^_^ anyways thing you don't even spend don't you just buy and resell?
    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    I've made over 10k from this game
    See above --

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast