Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

HAHA END OF KO - KOXP PRIEST

This is a discussion on HAHA END OF KO - KOXP PRIEST within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; undying on felankor plz...
Page: 3

De_Piere

undying on felankor plz

just so you know its not koxp and the guy who made it hates koxp.

DragonFire

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333
    if someone is taking a boss or something and you want to take it...like talos..give it undying and start healing it till they leave *:lol:
    /me imagines undying on Isiloon....[/b]
    :huh: scary thought and have like 3 priests spam 10k heal :lol: i would be so fuckin pissed.. I'm pretty sure who ever made this program was thinkg * how can I fuck with the KO community today, Lets make a program to heal mobs!*

TunaFishyMe

oo then this guy is pretty smart haha

DragonFire

Originally posted by Flippy
    you guys good mates?

Kik0

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    if someone is taking a boss or something and you want to take it...like talos..give it undying and start healing it till they leave *:lol:
    parasyte plys :P

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    you guys good mates?[/b]
    I think he can acces UG

Woah Buff A worm and spam heal it and make a movie where zike isnt able to kill him :P

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by CandyMan
    Woah Buff A worm and spam heal it and make a movie where zike isnt able to kill him :P
    hmmm...that would be interesting to see. ^_^

Ayman4u

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-coolboyp2
    Zero you are the stupidest guy ive ever seen ( im not muslim ) i bet there are many muslims who are smarter than you and dont behave like a 3 years old baby
    A smart muslim is an oxymoron. By definition a muslim is irrational, lacking logic and tends to have a lower IQ than otherwise. The irony of Paddy telling others to grow up is spectacular considering the defense he is giving to such chidish behaviour as superstition. It is a shame that paddy also lives in england..[/b]
    i am muslim i always see his potsts about islam or muslims without any reason and just opening flame , i just ignore him i dont care about what he say or what he think, a relegion canot be judged by the ppl who follow it some might be missguided or not following or have low knowledge about it , and do bad actions hijack kidnap harming innocent etc other u see very peacfull and very nice and treat you by what islam said .so u can judge islam proofs or beliefs if its wrong or right but not ppl actions ...

-wars is bcus of there is greedy ppl that want more and more and want to have the power on all and get very angery or mad because there is others getitng better without them or there powers and that they might be thread in the future not every war is because of relegions .

MalaViDa

what about use a nuclear bomb in the middle of K2-office??

i think all believers and all intelligent pple will fe = happy

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Ayman4u+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ayman4u)</div>
    Originally posted by h3h3h3@
    <!--QuoteBegin-coolboyp2

Zero you are the stupidest guy ive ever seen ( im not muslim ) i bet there are many muslims who are smarter than you and dont behave like a 3 years old baby

A smart muslim is an oxymoron. By definition a muslim is irrational, lacking logic and tends to have a lower IQ than otherwise. The irony of Paddy telling others to grow up is spectacular considering the defense he is giving to such chidish behaviour as superstition. It is a shame that paddy also lives in england..
    i am muslim i always see his potsts about islam or muslims without any reason and just opening flame , i just ignore him i dont care about what he say or what he think, a relegion canot be judged by the ppl who follow it some might be missguided or not following or have low knowledge about it , and do bad actions hijack kidnap harming innocent etc other u see very peacfull and very nice and treat you by what islam said .so u can judge islam proofs or beliefs if its wrong or right but not ppl actions ...

-wars is bcus of there is greedy ppl that want more and more and want to have the power on all and get very angery or mad because there is others getitng better without them or there powers and that they might be thread in the future not every war is because of relegions .[/b]
    If the people whom are doing these bad actions are claiming they are following their religion.. makes u wonder what they are being taught in that religion. But yes, most of the muslims who do these bombing's etc are mis-guided.. or claim to be at least... Anyway I thought this was back on topic :P

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    the problem is muslims, they are all sub human.
    banned... and grow up
    [/b]
    owned.

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    you guys good mates?[/b]

not really , just talk to him sometimes on msn

Terminator

are they able to use wolf on mobs? that would suck

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast