Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

HAHA END OF KO - KOXP PRIEST

This is a discussion on HAHA END OF KO - KOXP PRIEST within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TehSheep Religion is the root to all evil, and people who does not realize this are stupid ...
Page: 6

Kik0

Originally posted by TehSheep
    Religion is the root to all evil, and people who does not realize this are stupid and do not deserve to be free like us, Dont try to show them the light smart people will see it eventually themselves
    Oh I dunno, there's a hell of a lot of stupid people out there that aren't religious at all... You're a fine example, you really think that "evil" didn't exist before religion?

DragonFire

Why does religion get brought into everything..like seriously ppl..play the damn game..and if you can't play it cause of gay premium..dont complain here about it!

Originally posted by TehSheep
    Religion is the root to all evil, and people who does not realize this are stupid and do not deserve to be free like us, Dont try to show them the light smart people will see it eventually themselves
    ]

Sheep is a right name for ya

Colomka

lol zero remember when U got banned by two turks, and gave up your honor and pride/ soul over a 3 day ban.

then u apologized to the turks.

again paddy is doing his job, and following rules, like the law.

there is no one above the law. Zero violated law, and paddy doing his job.

wraith86

zero was obviously aiming that at the turks but used religion just to piss them off. last time i checked ko4life ip banned turkey so why should you care what he says about them? hes provided more helpfull information and amusing things than all turks combine on this forum... your just gonna further ruin the KO community by keeping him banned when hes obviously an english speaking icon for KO.

wraith86

Originally posted by Colomka
    lol zero remember when U got banned by two turks, and gave up your honor and pride/ soul over a 3 day ban.

then u apologized to the turks.

again paddy is doing his job, and following rules, like the law. *

there is no one above the law. *Zero violated law, and paddy doing his job.

LOL

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    Why does religion get brought into everything..like seriously ppl..play the damn game..and if you can't play it cause of gay premium..dont complain here about it!
    +1 <_<

Vishnu

Originally posted by wraith86
    zero was obviously aiming that at the turks but used religion just to piss them off. last time i checked ko4life ip banned turkey so why should you care what he says about them? hes provided more helpfull information and amusing things than all turks combine *on this forum... your just gonna further ruin the KO community by keeping him banned when hes obviously an english speaking icon for KO.
    Are you retarded? What helpfull information does he bring? Hell 99% of what ever he posted is just flames and gibberish about he's ingame penis.

There's other countries with Islam aswell, and I'm sure he wasnt refering just to the turks. Your generalisationing sucks.

zero was obviously aiming that at the turks but used religion just to piss them off. last time i checked ko4life ip banned turkey so why should you care what he says about them? hes provided more helpfull information and amusing things than all turks combine *on this forum... your just gonna further ruin the KO community by keeping him banned when hes obviously an english speaking icon for KO.

I didn't know english speaking ppl worship stupid wrath whose only goal is to seek attention like some reality tv nobody...on the other hand Bush is president in USA so hey maybe all u said is true.

I still remember how zero eat his last dignity by begging mercy from some corrupt GM to unban him, maybe he is is still bitter and didn't like the taste of it. I stopped replying his writings for months ago since he never was able to built up good conversation, he only can start a flamewar...why we needed him?

Kik0

Quiet you, I'm still pissed that you're quitting

Havvk

icons are supossed to be references,i think zero cant be an icon insulting like he does...he claims to be smart and over
    everybody but meh,who needs a good pker if he is shit person :mellow: im really surprised that his hate to a certain
    religion or country was like that,and he disappointed many ppl who thought he was a GOOD GUN

TunaFishyMe

hahaha zero an icon hahhahahaahahahahah

ViSeH

Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfire333@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

just so you know its not koxp and the guy who made it hates koxp.

you guys good mates?
    I think he can acces UG[/b]

Whats UG? :rollseyes:

Vishnu

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    hahaha zero an icon hahhahahaahahahahah
    He's an icon, of retardation

wraith86

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    Are you retarded? What helpfull information does he bring? Hell 99% of what ever he posted is just flames and gibberish about he's ingame penis.

There's other countries with Islam aswell, and I'm sure he wasnt refering just to the turks. Your generalisationing sucks.[/b]
    Making a guide on how to play an assassin.

Explaining the effectivness of AC.

why would he randomly flame muslims on a topic that has to do with KO?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast