Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

HAHA END OF KO - KOXP PRIEST

This is a discussion on HAHA END OF KO - KOXP PRIEST within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; finally gotta give some respect to 0000000...
Page: 4

finally

gotta give some respect to 0000000

mobs can't be buffed with 1500 or undying becuz u can only hp buff party members... the guy in the video gave them AC

Theres plenty of your diez buddies that I've looked the other way because of you being friends with them

Banned

Originally posted by Ayman4u+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ayman4u)</div>
    Originally posted by h3h3h3@
    <!--QuoteBegin-coolboyp2

Zero you are the stupidest guy ive ever seen ( im not muslim ) i bet there are many muslims who are smarter than you and dont behave like a 3 years old baby

A smart muslim is an oxymoron. By definition a muslim is irrational, lacking logic and tends to have a lower IQ than otherwise. The irony of Paddy telling others to grow up is spectacular considering the defense he is giving to such chidish behaviour as superstition. It is a shame that paddy also lives in england..
    i am muslim i always see his potsts about islam or muslims without any reason and just opening flame , i just ignore him i dont care about what he say or what he think, a relegion canot be judged by the ppl who follow it some might be missguided or not following or have low knowledge about it , and do bad actions hijack kidnap harming innocent etc other u see very peacfull and very nice and treat you by what islam said .so u can judge islam proofs or beliefs if its wrong or right but not ppl actions ...

-wars is bcus of there is greedy ppl that want more and more and want to have the power on all and get very angery or mad because there is others getitng better without them or there powers and that they might be thread in the future not every war is because of relegions .[/b]
    I dont blame Zero with religion flaming because turks has to come here and write a page like this about their religion. :rollseyes:
    Heres an advice Zero, if you want to flame religion, go to ranking, its fun fighting there :lol:

anyways back on topic

Banned Senior Member

Default Re: HAHA END OF KO - KOXP PRIEST

Originally posted by RandomSexy
    Peace out ,, Zaraki.
    Why do you keep coming back again and again?

banned

Banned Senior Member

Eric if zero is ur friend go make ur own forum zero isnt welcome here

Symbiotic

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    the problem is muslims, they are all sub human.
    banned... and grow up[/b]

i luv you paddy :wub:

Banned

This is good to kill macroers

Sustain

Originally posted by coolboyp2
    Eric if zero is ur friend go make ur own forum zero isnt welcome here
    very nicely said

mason_cro

OMG I can't believe it, someone actually realised that Zero is just an attention whore looking for another pointless argument...GJ Paddy, finally someone had the balls to ban the moron. I sincerely hope someone pisses on his kebab. Oh what a glorious day xD

DragonFire

Originally posted by Eric
    Theres plenty of your diez buddies that I've looked the other way because of you being friends with them
    I wouldn't have..

Originally posted by Eric
    i ask no favours of anybody, zero deserves to be banned and until he proves otherwise i would appreciate it if he stayed banned, thank you

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    i ask no favours of anybody, zero deserves to be banned and until he proves otherwise i would appreciate it if he stayed banned, thank you[/b]
    *poke* :lol:

alittleguy

o and bout islam, who do u think was doing all the intellectual work of the middle ages... well not the christians, but mostly the islams, and sure islam may be somewhat of a militant faith, but at the time the faith was made it was necassary for it to be so with the largely popular christian faiths, and in every society there are extremists that can be showed from the constant psychos in america, but the situation in the middle east at this time is not good at all and as many would say desperate times call for desperate actions

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Phantom478
    finally

gotta give some respect to 0000000
    thats funny cuz he hates americans too hahahaha

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast