Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

hello humans!

This is a discussion on hello humans! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; blah blah call me a noob say i choose not to but thing you dont get is i dont have ...
Page: 9

Lemon

blah blah call me a noob say i choose not to

but thing you dont get is i dont have CC i dont got $$$$$$$$$$$ to babashop the shit out of this game
    i dont got rich parents that i suck up to
    """"sure i didnt lvl my char passed 70 because i quit playing it..hey i dont have a CC so to hard to worry about premuim..
    this why i play otherc hars
    1-geared - lvl 70+ - premmy - prety much everything that i was worrying about i dont have to"""""
    this is why
    did you quit this game? if you did
    why? couldnt take geting owned in CZ?
    to much to handle? to stresful?[/b]
    Lol vandy...poor poor vandy. If only you could hear the sound of the worlds smallest violin playing the worlds saddest song just for you. Also my character is still alive and kicking on ares why should a game stress someone out?

So you did quit this game? "why? couldnt take geting owned in CZ? to much to handle? to stresful?" LOL I guess you just can't hack it on your own...noob

Banned

Lol vandy...poor poor vandy. If only you could hear the sound of the worlds smallest violin playing the worlds saddest song just for you. Also my character is still alive and kicking on ares why should a game stress someone out?

So you did quit this game? "why? couldnt take geting owned in CZ? to much to handle? to stresful?" LOL I guess you just can't hack it on your own...noob [/b]
    i am listening to a violen <<< party like a rockstar
    i quit playing my character and moved to hardcore XP others..because yeah i couldnt take geting bronze and geting shit XP..i couldnt take worrying about gear...i get owned in CZ? shitttttt niggas couldnt fuck with me with chit +7 spear sheild and BP dd helm noob mace lyacon pendent ruby ring and all health ecessories and i would still tank whole partys..had a DOL but when ever i had it on then warriors would own me..so i never used it and when i did i get owned..i would show you PIC but imageshack being gay

Robokill

i am listening to a violen <<< party like a rockstar
    i quit playing my character and moved to hardcore XP others..because yeah i couldnt take geting bronze and geting shit XP..i couldnt take worrying about gear...i get owned in CZ? shitttttt niggas couldnt fuck with me with chit +7 spear sheild and BP dd helm noob mace lyacon pendent ruby ring and all health ecessories and i would still tank whole partys..had a DOL but when ever i had it on then warriors would own me..so i never used it and when i did i get owned..i would show you PIC but imageshack being gay[/b]
    noob Robert you still cant remember our gear Lemon we did alot with a little, which I feel proud of. Here is a breakdown of our gear that we had in case anyone has a different definiton of "a little":

chitin set+7/12 hp
    priest mace+5/8 hp (morodon quest thing)
    ruby ring
    lycaon pendant
    quest belt, dua quest earrings, 1 quest ring
    half plate dd helm +6/25
    and to top it all off, round shield +5/40 spear def

with only this we were tanking a decent amount of people and still being able to heal our party. Robert and I are cousins and only 16 years old, so we can&#39;t buy prem or anything and have no CC. We mostly got prem from RealJNB but once he moved to logos with TheReapers only only trustable source was gone. It got to be too much of a hastle to get prem because we didn&#39;t know anyone else who could buy it for us. BadCompany was always having good xp and pk parties that we could never get on a1 to go to so we just said screw it and quit the priest I went to playing a dcz rogue without prem and Robert moved on to playing other acc&#39;s. I think if anyone was put in our position they would&#39;ve done the same thing. If your gonna flame us for this then so be it, but I think its funny that groups couldn&#39;t kill us with only that gear.

Virtus

You all turned nice topic into shitty noob fight,gratz.

Robokill

You all turned nice topic into shitty noob fight,gratz.[/b]
    above was my first post. Any topic like this is going to turn into flaming eventually.

Banned

You all turned nice topic into shitty noob fight,gratz.[/b]
    bro this topic was a flamming topic to begin with
    he flamed the orcs to begin with
    so he got flames back
    simple as that men
    now why couldnt infinity kill me i malice with no sw no buff no wolf no nothing..? ...when i got like 2k health i put sheild on and run..then i got full HP and then i stoped to type in PM and they got me like 1200 and i ran and i got down to 127 HP and still alive XD

deviouz420

I assure you humans are responsible for many xp&#39;d Karus fighters as well.

Lemon

bro this topic was a flamming topic to begin with
    he flamed the orcs to begin with
    so he got flames back
    simple as that men
    now why couldnt infinity kill me i malice with no sw no buff no wolf no nothing..? ...when i got like 2k health i put sheild on and run..then i got full HP and then i stoped to type in PM and they got me like 1200 and i ran and i got down to 127 HP and still alive XD[/b]
    ...what do you mean "you". How can they kill you if you don&#39;t have a character?

Robert and I are cousins and only 16 years old[/b]
    I knew your replies stunk of teen angst. I guess I&#39;ll leave you alone from now on before you cry or something.

As much as i think your a dick lemon, you do burn people with every reply you make :lol:

Banned

...what do you mean "you". How can they kill you if you don&#39;t have a character?
    I knew your replies stunk of teen angst. I guess I&#39;ll leave you alone from now on before you cry or something.[/b]
    but yet i can still log in on my priest
    if i dont have a char means i cant log on or its not there
    but its there

and yet i might be 16 but your still posting like a immature kid

Lemon

As much as i think your a dick lemon, you do burn people with every reply you make :lol:[/b]
    Not with this reply <3

(I don&#39;t even need to reply to vandy anymore for it to burn)

FlippinSweeT

well then illu didnt do things then eh ?
    so your saying illu was unstopable so lets see tell me how many people illu had total at csw day and how many aposing allice so called ""11"" clans had..but i do know this i have more IQ then you because who char got de-lvl to 30? not mine!! xD[/b]
    what does my old acct getting dlvl&#39;d have to do with some1&#39;s IQ? and i can rest assured that my IQ is about 2x the amount of urs, remember vandy ur weight is not ur IQ, so 300+ isn&#39;t that good on the weight scale.

Banned

what does my old acct getting dlvl&#39;d have to do with some1&#39;s IQ? and i can rest assured that my IQ is about 2x the amount of urs, remember vandy ur weight is not ur IQ, so 300+ isn&#39;t that good on the weight scale. [/b]
    because you gave them the info ofcourse

Lemon

because you gave them the info ofcourse[/b]
    I bet you&#39;re one of those people, vandy, that thinks a hard on is personal growth.

Banned

I bet you&#39;re one of those people, vandy, that thinks a hard on is personal growth.[/b]
    what does that have to do with this topic ?

dude if your trying to make me look stupid go in "offtopic"

because your really not funny

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast