Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

hello humans!

This is a discussion on hello humans! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so what u cant do isillon at r2 and r3? i mean server 2 and 3? wtf...
Page: 6

UNL34SH3D

so what u cant do isillon at r2 and r3? i mean server 2 and 3? wtf

Banned

Vandy, can't you just go get banned or something. I mean your constant agressive posts just because you got kicked off feylongs account and begging warmen for his like a little bitch just seems a little retarded to me. Let me know when you get access btw

Flame, Infinity love you so I guess no hard feelings between you guys.

Ready2Die...wow. Well who among you has ever heard the phrase "just because you can doesn't mean you have to"? It seems to apply rather nicely here. You see bifrost is all about respect. There is a batte to get in and then once you are in you fight for the mobs that you want. That's the principal. I'm sure the idea was not to run around killing parties preoccuied with farming just because you're teen angst makes you a little horny. You kill because you want to farm and NOT because you just feel the need to. I'm sure infinity know exactly who it is; it's not hard to couple a party you have seen in CZ with the party being retarded in bifrost. We all know that you are massive babashoppers anyway so if it were me I'd just look for the fuckers who dunno how to use the items they have. Anyway, I think the point of this is that you guys are acting like adolescent school boys. If you can do felankor that's brilliant and if you can abuse a bug to do it 3 times then thats awesome but if you don't fucking mind some people still like to play this game properly. Now stop fucking around in bifrost and farm like everybody else or you will piss off too many people than you can deal with, comprendé?

Lemon[/b]
    hahahahahah i never had feylongs account LOL
    me and dan are friends..i ask people once for info to HELP LVL noob because warmens going 80
    and i just begg for joke you noob

Lemon, when you dont know, DONT SAY.

Reloging trough dragon cave is a bug? => No.
    Killing felankor on a1/a2/a3 is a bug? => No.

1St => we dont use ANY abyss fire. [looks like you do because you can get a strong party to kill isiloon without abyss fire.]
    2nd => Stop crying because you dont have the castle, we do whatever we want with the money, buy marbles and get uniques.
    3nd => Bifrost is an exp zone AND a pk zone, deal with it.
    4nd => instead of flamming us because we kill felankor, what should you say to deusmanus / inferno /radical?
    5nd => Stfu and please close that topics, people are getting piss off [/b]
    bull shit r2d does use abyss fires

aresgal

Take old war map rules said you couldnt be tp ed outa prison by mage, but it was bugged and you could get tp ed out. Now k2 finally got round to fixing it and you cant get tp ed out. Same with the relogg to a2 , cos its abused by less than 1% of the server it will take for ever to fix it. Still a bug tho that should eventually be fixed.

Banned

no its not stupid. he said GM banned dupers, but beterr isnt banned. Therefore beterr isnt a duper. However there are cheaters who get away with things. which is how R2D is related to beterr. they babashop, uses wallbug, and abyss bug. they aren't ban like beterr.

If GM doesnt banned you which makes the stuff you're doing legal, he claimed. then beterr is legit because he havent been banned because what he is doing is legal. thats how i came to my conclusion with his theory and statements.

Banned

no its not stupid. he said GM banned dupers, but beterr isnt banned. Therefore beterr isnt a duper. However there are cheaters who get away with things. which is how R2D is related to beterr. they babashop, uses wallbug, and abyss bug. they aren't ban like beterr.

If GM doesnt banned you which makes the stuff you're doing legal, he claimed. then beterr is legit because he havent been banned because what he is doing is legal. thats how i came to my conclusion with his theory and statements.[/b]
    why keep saying beterr ?
    got proof he dupes?
    well i dont htink you do so lets say more names
    longyan whyyamter tigertheturk feylong fivestar prety much all lvl 80 people/turks

UNL34SH3D

they are cheating bitches.. that is why xD no offense

Banned

they are cheating bitches.. that is why xD no offense[/b]
    mark..you dont play ares what you mean ? XD
    and what clan ?

FlippinSweeT

If GM doesnt banned you which makes the stuff you're doing legal, he claimed. then beterr is legit because he havent been banned because what he is doing is legal. thats how i came to my conclusion with his theory and statements.[/b]
    ok, suppose some1 rapes a woman, and gets away with it, that makes it legal?

ur logic is stupid kennie.

Banned

Well, you guys always seemed like such nice people, staying on the topic it sucks to gets exped anywhere let alone 3 times in a night So I am sorry to hear that. When we go we don't attack unless we are attcked sounds like the philosphy you guys have. Trust me though it is no fun especially when you have your same nation luring mobs on you. Hang in there and good luck with your farming. Have a good day [/b]
    you know i was going to say it..but..your just to nice of a women to say it to

<3

Banned

warmen says using the abyss bugged is legit because GM doesnt ban you. bugging christmas present was legit too then. might add in babashopping, but whatever.

its his logic.

BTW, real life cant compare to KO. let me kill you and then have my friend 30 stone rezz you okay?

UNL34SH3D

ok, suppose some1 rapes a woman, and gets away with it, that makes it legal?

ur logic is stupid kennie.[/b]
    she a women?

Banned

hey im going bifrost right now
    come and get me .. ill be with random turks

Virtus

Fighting in the maze was fun Ohh and lust party - don&#39;t forget to run to envys and ask more humans for help!
    I thought more ppl will flame, but I see we have to do such pk actions often. Cheers!

Sagato

u aint better than deumneus or inferno bout this like i told u if ur so sure of what u saying why don t u fraps it and i could close my mouth as u like so much

Banned

u aint better than deumneus or inferno bout this like i told u if ur so sure of what u saying why don t u fraps it and i could close my mouth as u like so much[/b]
    if your talking about isiloon then hmm..i htink they are because desmunes and INFERNO cant mess with r2d with isiloon okie baba ?
    now in PK ? hmm both those clan sucky sucky those priest okie ? 4 priest in party full heal full duff okie babi ? <_<

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast