Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

[Hellsgarem] More countries are going to be whitelisted

This is a discussion on [Hellsgarem] More countries are going to be whitelisted within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ScreameR believe it or not, nice staff still no manes market section <3 Only admins can add ...
Page: 3

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    believe it or not, nice staff still no manes market section <3
    Only admins can add those sections. You already know this man, why do this to yourself? Why deliberately choose to sound like an idiot? I don't get it, really!

old and nice drama.

np
    Adi and ScreameR like this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    1 Over-qualify lmfao that's not what I've heard. Is that your autism kicking in again? Did you get bullied that hard that your perception of reality got all fucked up?

2 And really dude, resorting to racist remarks now to try to save face? I mean, it doesn't bother me lol. You already got exposed fatty. Should I post your picture again to remind you of how you look? LOL

3 I quoted another post, and made a little joke. How in the fuck does that have anything to do with "so this is far from just a language barrier"? Let's go deeper. Your remark implies that I do not want to play USKO because of the language barrier. When the hell did I say that? Holy fuck you're stupid.

4 Bitch. I'm the one stepping down to your level. Remember how I normally just disregard whatever you say when you go in your autistic tangents? I just don't even bother because it's completely futile to even try to reason with someone as deluded and clueless as you. Looks like leaving you unchecked for too long has built up your confidence to a point where you genuinely believe that nobody can whittle down the pathetic sand castles that you present as arguments (and the even more ridiculous 'roastings' that you throw).

5 Clear to everyone that I'm not the most skilled? Once again, to who? Who is everyone? Even if it were true, I don't lose any sleep regarding that tbh. It doesn't annoy me. What annoys me is how you think you can come talk shit to me for no reason, disgusting fat fuck. Know your place already.

6 Clan tournament people didn't show up so we were 6 or 7 can't remember. Still managed to snatch a kill and it ended like 1-3.

7 What else do you have dear autist? You said how I never could do anything in newer official releases, proven wrong. You bring up the clan tourney, proven wrong. You try to say I cry constantly about not being able to keep up with turks? proven wrong. None of the blatant bullshit you claim is real, maybe only in your tiny, warped world.

8 And there it is. ROFL. Couldn't even spell it properly this time (don't worry I'm sure it's edited by now).

Nice humiliation though. You should stop while you're ahead, autist.
    1. What you heard because you know people who're working with me on a daily basis. Right.

2. Nothing to do with racism, again, stating facts.. nothing against the country you live in.
    Google it ?

3. He was talking about the language barrier then you made a "joke". Hence the quote.
    I really don't know whether you're pretending to not understand your own mistakes or your IQ is too "high" for comprehending it.

4. You step down to who's level? excuse me? deluded.. clueless.. once again, are you talking about yourself here? I mean do you even read your posts? ever? I don't actually see anyone as clueless or deluded as you are, this is just beyond me lol.

5. I didn't talk shit, I was pointing out the fact saying you cried like a baby everytime Turkish players outgeared you.
    As you can see, someone would've posted against what I already mentioned if it wasn't true, I don't even need to search for your posts to prove it.

6. Okeee

7. Proven wrong. Ok, prove it wrong.. I'm waiting. Clan tournament? proven you couldn't do anything, yes. Even when I contacted your members in-game (yourself too, probably, pmed all party members) about an 8v8 you refused, never offered an actual deal, just a friendly 8v8 for practice. but let's leave that aside now.. I'm waiting for you to prove it wrong.

8. it was edited long before you pointed it out, as a mod you should be seeing timestamps for each and every edit the users make.. if it really interests you, you are more than welcomed to check =)

I like how you put "hostility" in quotes. As if I said anything that warranted him talking trash!

It's obvious you're biased. So just let go. The only sad thing in here is how, like little roaches, adi supporters crawl out of the sewers hoping to land that one decisive jab. It doesn't phase me, and it certainly doesn't help your little buddy in this time of need.
    funny if someone does not agree with you he is automatically "biased"... And i did put "hostility" in quotes since you two got that beef since CW, all of that trash talking is not related just to this thread. Too bad rest of us have to be part of it.
    ScreameR, SkyHunter and Smooth like this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I like how you put "hostility" in quotes. As if I said anything that warranted him talking trash!

It's obvious you're biased. So just let go. The only sad thing in here is how, like little roaches, adi supporters crawl out of the sewers hoping to land that one decisive jab. It doesn't phase me, and it certainly doesn't help your little buddy in this time of need.
    oke.. he didn't support your post so he's biased.

Onlythingsrazorwouldsay

all just a bunch of 12 year old virgins fighting on a gaming forum
    regiss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Do yourself a favour, go ahead and record yourself, then listen to your own voice.. do you still believe that you should be arguing with anyone while you sound like a 12y/o teenager?.
    you immature fuck, grow the fuck up. You dont push people down with something you're born with.

believe it or not, nice staff still no manes market section, moderators flaming and being toxic. guess what, let's just warn people that make more sense than all of the moderators combined cute. gonna ban razor aswell?

idk if u even read the forums u're supposed to moderate but u didn't see any personal insults from me towards other users, u didn't see me calling people fat midgets or dumb cunts, idk who's toxic or flaming people personally but it certainly isn't me. so maybe get your facts straight and start banning the people who actually do, or start banning this diver guy that scams people and is still freely chilling around on here. harassing byran? i just told him i admired his stone splinter smite hammer combo, and i disliked his videos because i did. is that not allowed?

Speaking of power abuse and looking at cases personally rather than showing some fkn professionalism.
    Harassment can come in many forms. Just stop it. In case you're referring to razor's posts in this particular thread, then Adi was the one who started the whole argument so I don't really see why razor shouldn't act hostile in this particular case. You usually get what you ask for.

For the sake of clarity, I don't mind name calling or insults. There's even a whole section dedicated for flaming. Actively going after a single person and continuously trying to provoke the same member over and over again regardless of the topic is another thing in entirety.

Edit: On a side note, I would like to say Adi and razor are going off-topic, but Adi is the OP and he's the one who started the argument, so I guess it's not off-topic afterall?...

1. What you heard because you know people who're working with me on a daily basis. Right.

2. Nothing to do with racism, again, stating facts.. nothing against the country you live in.
    Google it ?

3. He was talking about the language barrier then you made a "joke". Hence the quote.
    I really don't know whether you're pretending to not understand your own mistakes or your IQ is too "high" for comprehending it.

4. You step down to who's level? excuse me? deluded.. clueless.. once again, are you talking about yourself here? I mean do you even read your posts? ever? I don't actually see anyone as clueless or deluded as you are, this is just beyond me lol.

5. I didn't talk shit, I was pointing out the fact saying you cried like a baby everytime Turkish players outgeared you.
    As you can see, someone would've posted against what I already mentioned if it wasn't true, I don't even need to search for your posts to prove it.

6. Okeee

7. Proven wrong. Ok, prove it wrong.. I'm waiting. Clan tournament? proven you couldn't do anything, yes. Even when I contacted your members in-game (yourself too, probably, pmed all party members) about an 8v8 you refused, never offered an actual deal, just a friendly 8v8 for practice. but let's leave that aside now.. I'm waiting for you to prove it wrong.

8. it was edited long before you pointed it out, as a mod you should be seeing timestamps for each and every edit the users make.. if it really interests you, you are more than welcomed to check =)
    I heard it from a very good source. Don't worry, you can keep denying it that you got bullied to hell and back causing you to quit army LUL.

I see this one is just beyond you, so I'll just let it go. How can someone formulate an inflammatory post, that implies something that wasn't even said, based off a non-serious joke post... this one I can't understand. Guess you're too smart!

Like I said I normally don't deal with you, because it's a waste of time (you're basically making me repeat myself by now and I'm getting tired). So yes, I'm the one who is stepping down to your level.

Cried? Not only is this false, but it's also completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. I can't believe someone goes to these extents to try to justify his overwhelming lack of logic in his own actions. It is no mystery I do not like turkish KO players, but the reason isn't because "I couldn't compete" lol. Once again you're just following whatever your disoriented perception tells you.

You mean prove it right? (please double check what you type). Yeah sorry I can't do anything in a 6vs8. Like, you are looking to roast me for the stupidest things. Do you even realize what you're saying? Am I supposed to feel bad that you're mocking me for losing a 6vs8? Damn. About the "constant pm's for a 8v8", I never heard of that. I certainly never received any of these pm's. My other clan members probably ignored you thinking it was yet another salty turk.

No, there are no timestamps in this forum. I'm fairly sure you wanted to say "stating facts" previously but instead "static facts" came out. Anyway, not important.

Every rational user left in this dead forum knows you're allergic to logic, and a very dumb human being. Only your buddies usually come to your help, which gives you the illusion, in your limited understanding, that actually everyone agrees with you. No bro, it's just them and it wouldn't surprise me if they did it out of pity to not worsen your mental condition. Suicide is never the answer, right?

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Side note - if you were a part of any army you would've known that the Israeli army isn't exactly an army you can make fun of in terms of profession and most importantly technology.
    This is über true

<3

Only admins can add those sections. You already know this man, why do this to yourself? Why deliberately choose to sound like an idiot? I don't get it, really!
    wait, did you just call me an idiot? kallop ban pls.

btw, since when does 'Nice staff' mean just the moderators? i'm not sure if you should be the 1 calling people idiots.

wait, did you just call me an idiot? kallop ban pls.

btw, since when does 'Nice staff' mean just the moderators? i'm not sure if you should be the 1 calling people idiots.
    The comeback that everybody knew was coming. I let it slide the last time in other topic, because it was still ambiguous, but here you directly quoted him and STILL trying to play dumb.

So cringeworthy.

The comeback that everybody knew was coming. I let it slide the last time in other topic, because it was still ambiguous, but here you directly quoted him and STILL trying to play dumb.

So cringeworthy.
    quoting someone and replying to someone about an entire forum staff doesn't mean i'm only pointing fingers to moderators or him specificly.

''so cringeworthy''. why u still moderator btw, u clearly suck d1ck at it, ur nothing more than just a toxic person acting cocky on a dead forum.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    you immature fuck, grow the fuck up. You dont push people down with something you're born with.
    did i hurt your friend? did he call for your help?

1 I heard it from a very good source. Don't worry, you can keep denying it that you got bullied to hell and back causing you to quit army LUL.

I see this one is just beyond you, so I'll just let it go. How can someone formulate an inflammatory post, that implies something that wasn't even said, based off a non-serious joke post... this one I can't understand. Guess you're too smart!

2 Like I said I normally don't deal with you, because it's a waste of time (you're basically making me repeat myself by now and I'm getting tired). So yes, I'm the one who is stepping down to your level.

3 Cried? Not only is this false, but it's also completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. I can't believe someone goes to these extents to try to justify his overwhelming lack of logic in his own actions. It is no mystery I do not like turkish KO players, but the reason isn't because "I couldn't compete" lol. Once again you're just following whatever your disoriented perception tells you.

4 You mean prove it right? (please double check what you type). Yeah sorry I can't do anything in a 6vs8. Like, you are looking to roast me for the stupidest things. Do you even realize what you're saying? Am I supposed to feel bad that you're mocking me for losing a 6vs8? Damn. About the "constant pm's for a 8v8", I never heard of that. I certainly never received any of these pm's. My other clan members probably ignored you thinking it was yet another salty turk.

5 No, there are no timestamps in this forum. I'm fairly sure you wanted to say "stating facts" previously but instead "static facts" came out. Anyway, not important.

6 Every rational user left in this dead forum knows you're allergic to logic, and a very dumb human being. Only your buddies usually come to your help, which gives you the illusion, in your limited understanding, that actually everyone agrees with you. No bro, it's just them and it wouldn't surprise me if they did it out of pity to not worsen your mental condition. Suicide is never the answer, right?
    1. Once again, you're talking about the IDF here, I don't know how does it work over there but here, nobody gets bullied and for the record, it's mandatory, you can't just "quit".
    Do some reading, maybe you can get some facts before you talk, all I can read is someone who's being filled with nonsense from his "very good source" which is quite funny tbh.

2. normally I don't bother reading your posts unless it's happening in my topic.. so yeah as screamer mentioned earlier, get your facts straight.
    at first, I thought you might have something important to say but then eh, I saw that first post and I figured.. if this guy really wants to go off topic with nonsense then that's what we'll do, I miss some casual g4l drama.
    it'll keep the topic up and more users will be aware of the post that actually matters in this thread, not a bad idea imo. Carry on!

3. nope, not the following anything, your own posts pointed it out.
    It's not rocket science and if anyone here would've disagreed with me besides your BFF, then they would've mentioned it.
    This is one more reason you keep Diver around because he's one of the only people who agree with the nonsense that you post, especially because it's against me.

4. I'm not mocking you nor trying to make you feel bad, you said it was proven wrong.. I'm just wondering, when was it proven wrong and how.

5. you should be able to see it if you hit the link under my post saying "edited by Adi at.. " perhaps you don't have the permissions for it but technically speaking it's possible.

6. Am I really? I mean, all you do is post nonsense and things that only you agree with and when somebody disagrees with you, you start a flamewar or ban.. perhaps even call them biased like you called regiss earlier.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast