Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

[Hellsgarem] More countries are going to be whitelisted

This is a discussion on [Hellsgarem] More countries are going to be whitelisted within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor Still haven't answered how are you not in army if you "over-qualified" by the way. Nice ...
Page: 7

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Still haven't answered how are you not in army if you "over-qualified" by the way. Nice dodging. It's obvious I got you mad lol. You're desperately looking for ways to talk smack.
    Apparently, someone can't read.. plus I didn't get mad.
    You're keeping this topic up by arguing with me, as far as I concern, mission accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Really do feel sorry for you man. I really, genuinely do. Wonder what happened in the army... you still haven't cleared how despite "over-qualifying" you still got kicked out, because you are not in it, and anyone your age at Israel should be.
    Is that so? I doubt you even know what my age is actually.
    In fact, I could actually guarantee that I'm in a more senior role than any of your cute little friends which apparently filled your mind with delusions.

Or perhaps it's your own assumptions.. who knows.. never bothered understanding the way you think, I don't think anyone ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    When you put an actual KO player in a cage full of ko4life idiots:
    DAT music xD damn i watched whole.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    DAT music xD damn i watched whole.
    i think the guy wasted more money on those fkn abyss pots in this clip than razor earns in a year of hard work. holy fuq, this guy baba's a lot and i love how he has all kinds of +9/10 weapons in his inventory ahah

Little archer Senior Member

Apparently, someone can't read.. plus I didn't get mad.
    You're keeping this topic up by arguing with me, as far as I concern, mission accomplished.

In fact, I could actually guarantee that I'm in a more senior role than any of your cute little friends which apparently filled your mind with delusions.

Or perhaps it's your own assumptions.. who knows.. never bothered understanding the way you think, I don't think anyone ever did.
    Hahaha oh boy. It's so fucking hilarious how you went from enumerating each point in my replies to this. Blatantly dodging questions. Yes or no, are you still in the army? How are you not in it if you 'over-qualified'? What about the post where I expose you as a stalker of mine? What about "not having time to check for my posts"?

Keep dodging and getting exposed fraudulent fatty.
    MikeHud likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

All cards on the table, the main reason we had loads of requests for opening an English - Spanish server only is because Turkish players tend to be more competitive than the average English speaking player.
    I see what you're saying and at face value you're definitely correct. But the problem with having such a small, insignificant English population is that it's very hard to be competitive; if 3-5 of your players go inactive, there isn't any English players to replace them. That's the problem with KO and one of the reasons I'll never play again. Really discouraging when your clan has 50 players online in the first month, 25 the next, 15 the next, etc etc etc. It happens on every new server and is met with the same "dead server" and "need a merge" comments. It's just the state of KO and its player's mindset. Won't change unfortunately.

If only I was admin. You would have your beloved market section I miss the arguments, I'll swing by more often

I don't know which one is more stupid.

1. Adi
    2. Arguing with Adi when you know he talks out of his ass.

I'm still waiting for the video of this hacking priest from 2013.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

so why cant i have flame wars with people this long?
    erdo1990 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    so why cant i have flame wars with people this long?
    Who are you?
    razor, black, SkyHunter and 1 others like this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    Who are you?
    who
    are
    you?

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    who
    are
    you?
    dylan, shut up

Hellsgarem is not kinda dead , bcz its not active at morning i mean European time. from 6/7 pm full pk like 25-27 pages . I dont know why u guys trying to get out ppl from Hellsgarem. If they open new countrys they should make promotions like 2 weeks free premium so newcomers will come its not late actually its never late to join this server.
    I think Hellsgarem will live long so if u dont play Hellsgarem dont try to get ppl out of here , thats not nice for us who still playing there . Who cares about USKO? U speaking about PUS prices i didnt pay any $ on server and i still have nice gear each mount premium wings pots and corspe . U can buy it from farm if u farm like 3 hours each day. I dont know why u ppl are to lazy to farm .Yeah right its better to speak how much is expensive instead of try to make something without putting $ in game . Like me i play this game with pleasure i am not guy who wants everything on 1st day. So u can ask ppl who knows me on Hellsgarem that i didnt pay single $ for this server and i will never do that for any other. So stop getting ppl out of Hellsgarem. If u english server u should join Hellsgarem . There are still plenty of English clans + Peruvians clan who didnt left and still have fun like on any other server. I wish u all the best . Come and play on Hellsgarem.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcohol View Post
    Hellsgarem is not kinda dead , bcz its not active at morning i mean European time. from 6/7 pm full pk like 25-27 pages . I dont know why u guys trying to get out ppl from Hellsgarem. If they open new countrys they should make promotions like 2 weeks free premium so newcomers will come its not late actually its never late to join this server.
    I think Hellsgarem will live long so if u dont play Hellsgarem dont try to get ppl out of here , thats not nice for us who still playing there . Who cares about USKO? U speaking about PUS prices i didnt pay any $ on server and i still have nice gear each mount premium wings pots and corspe . U can buy it from farm if u farm like 3 hours each day. I dont know why u ppl are to lazy to farm .Yeah right its better to speak how much is expensive instead of try to make something without putting $ in game . Like me i play this game with pleasure i am not guy who wants everything on 1st day. So u can ask ppl who knows me on Hellsgarem that i didnt pay single $ for this server and i will never do that for any other. So stop getting ppl out of Hellsgarem. If u english server u should join Hellsgarem . There are still plenty of English clans + Peruvians clan who didnt left and still have fun like on any other server. I wish u all the best . Come and play on Hellsgarem.
    I mean its not literally dead but it aint active thats for sure

Come and see by ur self when All clans online and in CZ fighting for Felankor .

Quote Originally Posted by Alcohol View Post
    Come and see by ur self when All clans online and in CZ fighting for Felankor .
    I have been there and i have seen the pk and i must say it wasnt close to anything ive had when ive been on other servers

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast