Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

[Hellsgarem] More countries are going to be whitelisted

This is a discussion on [Hellsgarem] More countries are going to be whitelisted within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Greetings. During tomorrow's scheduled maintenance (1st of Feb, 2AM CET) the following countries will be whitelisted: India Albania Bulgaria Romania ...
Page: 1

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Exclamation [Hellsgarem] More countries are going to be whitelisted

Greetings.

During tomorrow's scheduled maintenance (1st of Feb, 2AM CET) the following countries will be whitelisted:

• India
    • Albania
    • Bulgaria
    • Romania
    • Lituania
    • Iceland
    • Philippines
    • Russia
    • Saudi Arabia

Might have additional updates with the upcoming maintenance.

Note, the time mentioned above may change.

More to come!

Lol, a bit to late imo. Most of the players moved back to usko!
    ScreameR likes this.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

I think "most" is a pretty big exaggeration :P there's plenty of clans still in hellsgarem.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    I think "most" is a pretty big exaggeration :P there's plenty of clans still in hellsgarem.
    Hellsgarem is hella dead and was dead for quite the time usko probably has x10 times the population if not even more lol.
    iNuke likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Is it too late to open up a few more countries for Carnac-West?

Yeah it's too late and those countries won't bring massive numbers of players to dead server anyways, not being negative just realistic since I've been there.
    iNuke likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Is it too late to open up a few more countries for Carnac-West?
    Server was about to die, everyone who has been playing there know what im talking about. And we are not dumb, the reason why steamko is trying to take action is because they are trying to get more players by opening the access for other english speaking countries.
    But this wont effect much, since turks are the only population which making the servers active enough. And a merge wont ever happen since its EN server.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    Hellsgarem is hella dead and was dead for quite the time usko probably has x10 times the population if not even more lol.
    x10 the people when 90% of them don't speak your language isn't really any difference. There could be a million players on usko and I still wouldn't want to playt here if I don't speak their language. /shrug

x10 the people when 90% of them don't speak your language isn't really any difference. There could be a million players on usko and I still wouldn't want to playt here if I don't speak their language. /shrug
    What their language have to do with pking? you gonna convince em not to attack you try and sweet talk them? There is usually english clans that play too and also turkish servers is where the population / competition is at

Last I checked when an orc tries to talk to me in CZ all I get is %$&%$&#¬
    Rhymes and fireboltet like this.

They finnaly gonna open Bulgaria but i already leave hellsgarem

Hellsgarem is dead but i like this dead server....

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by iNuke View Post
    Lol, a bit to late imo. Most of the players moved back to usko!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post
    Yeah it's too late and those countries won't bring massive numbers of players to dead server anyways, not being negative just realistic since I've been there.
    Quote Originally Posted by iNuke View Post
    Server was about to die, everyone who has been playing there know what im talking about. And we are not dumb, the reason why steamko is trying to take action is because they are trying to get more players by opening the access for other english speaking countries.
    But this wont effect much, since turks are the only population which making the servers active enough. And a merge wont ever happen since its EN server.
    Most? not really, technically speaking, less than 40 (eng speaking players from hellsgarem)

hellsgarem was a "dead server" for european countries, recent changes changed it, been monitoring since we transferred two clans from the orc side to human side, looks quite active around any time of the day.

can't say it's 5000vs5000 of course but I'm sure it's enough for anyone, of course, if you are playing in NA time zone you had PK before too.
    more changes are about to be placed..

The Sad part about these new servers is the fact that at any new server, most of the community play there just because of the value of the coins there, meaning once price drops low enough.. the server won't be as active.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Last I checked when an orc tries to talk to me in CZ all I get is %$&%$&#¬
    Last I checked you cried like a baby when you had to compete with Turkish players because you couldn't catch up so this is far from just a language barrier.

All cards on the table, the main reason we had loads of requests for opening an English - Spanish server only is because Turkish players tend to be more competitive than the average English speaking player.
    Manes is a perfect example, less than a week after the server was released, there was a Raptor 9 and a Shard 9.
    And I would be honestly surprised if any english speaking team would continue playing in Manes longer than 3months unlike Hellsgarem.

Hellsgarem? took nearly 3months for the first shard 9 to appear, no raptor 9 yet.
    Hellsgarem evolves quite slow in comparison to other servers which is kinda good for players who don't want to be playing 24/7 and working on their gear every single day.
    A decent player could literally PK there on chitins 7. Hell, I know at least 10 different priests who PK on chitins 7 and personal shield +5 and they tank enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Last I checked you cried like a baby when you had to compete with Turkish players because you couldn't catch up so this is far from just a language barrier.
    What? Find a post that verifies your claims. I'll give you 1 hour.

Also, what does "so this is far from just a language barrier" have to do with the rest of your sentence? Do you even think coherently? It makes absolutely no sense in any context lol.

I keep telling you, the little world inside your head does not exist for the rest of us. Stop projecting your mental issues upon everybody else, and finish your army training already, fatty.

Give up on hells and open a new server lol.

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast