Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

[Hellsgarem] More countries are going to be whitelisted

This is a discussion on [Hellsgarem] More countries are going to be whitelisted within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor Just because it's in a different page, it doesn't mean that it simply went away. You're ...
Page: 11

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Just because it's in a different page, it doesn't mean that it simply went away.

You're not in position to talk, little turk. None of you are, considering that you're currently no-lifing at manes yet still try to sound like ANY of you got anything going in life. The irony lol. Awake longer? You mean not sleep at all because you're playing KO?

I just... can't. I cannot believe all of you actually think you're genuinely intelligent human beings. It blows my mind.

be useful for once in your hopeless life and shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so i don't have to read your nonsense anymore

Do you guys not see how pathetic you all look by doing this? Honest question. Like, this is not even proper 'trolling'. You're literally posting memes and one liners that used to be cool back in 2007.

I heard this also goes in your TS. Constantly posting ko4life links so that everyone can go and like each other's posts. That's some real sad shit right there. It's sort of understandable though, seeing what happens when you lot try to write coherent arguments.

Carry on, I guess.

nice moderator nice Manes/Akara section leave this forum please, thanks
    erdo1990 likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    and i can't believe there's still no manes section. wauw. nice staff. i feel sorry you can't afford to play manes (or any official server), maybe you should get a job instead of browsing ko4life.
    Look at you, bringing the up the same shit again thinking you're clever at trolling. It's honestly cringeworthy how big of a fucking idiot you can be lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by BENBESTEST View Post
    nice moderator nice Manes/Akara section leave this forum please, thanks
    Who the fuck are you, and why are you trying to talk trash? Hello, my nickname is razor and like it has been stated at least 5 times in the past, regular mods cannot add market sections.

Cmon autists, is this the best you got?

Who the fuck are you, and why are you trying to talk trash? Hello, my nickname is razor and like it has been stated at least 5 times in the past, regular mods cannot add market sections.

your nightmare

Who the fuck are you, and why are you trying to talk trash?
    how mad are you on a scale from 1-10 ?

Look at you, bringing the up the same shit again thinking you're clever at trolling. It's honestly cringeworthy how big of a fucking idiot you can be lmao.
    look at you, still replying to it. get trolled.

btw, nice flame. keep going, i'm almost feeling sorry for you.

Cmon autists, is this the best you got?

noone likes you here and better look at yourself 'autists'

you are the only one here making problems.

Is that what you guys are doing? Say dumb, illogical and inconsequential shit so I start facepalming, and then be quick to say HAHAUMAD GET TROLLED XDDDD

Once again, it's understandable. Everytime you tried to actually argue, all of you ended up ducking lol. I'm afraid I'm not gonna stay here all night to entertain you mouthbreathers, so have fun out there in cz and don't forget to sleep. People have actually died for playing computer games over 24h.

Quote Originally Posted by BENBESTEST View Post
    noone likes you here and better look at yourself 'autists'

you are the only one here making problems.
    ...who are you? you seem to talk as if you knew me, or as if I knew you.

Is that what you guys are doing? Say dumb, illogical and inconsequential shit so I start facepalming, and then be quick to say HAHAUMAD GET TROLLED XDDDD

Once again, it's understandable. Everytime you tried to actually argue, all of you ended up ducking lol. I'm afraid I'm not gonna stay here all night to entertain you terrible, terrible trolls, so have fun out there in cz and don't forget to sleep. People have actually died for playing computer games over 24h.

...who are you? you seem to talk as if you knew me, or as if I knew you.
    mommy finally told you to sleep?

i love how you say ''everytime you tried to actually argue'', that doesn't make any sense. argueing with someone is a whole different thing from making fun of someone, you allow us to troll you and make it so easy for us. idk what's going on in that mentally retarded mind of yours, but i find it quite amusing you keep on saying that we're dumb illogical etc. etc. while you are the one spending time to reply to all 3 of us. it's so hilarious how you don't even notice how retarded you look yourself.

anyways keep on dreaming how cool you are, dude. ur a nobody, oh wait let me correct that; ur a mod on ko4life. cool. now please, get a life and start to be passionate about something else rather than getting the most likes and posts on a dead forum.

Can i please join the edgy group who genuinely think they're trolling by posting the same thing and getting cuck'd by lord Gaezor.

voice asmr please Razor if you're proud of your voice bb.

would still like a irl of Adi and the military story with source.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    mommy finally told you to sleep?

i love how you say ''everytime you tried to actually argue'', that doesn't make any sense. argueing with someone is a whole different thing from making fun of someone, you allow us to troll you and make it so easy for us. idk what's going on in that mentally retarded mind of yours, but i find it quite amusing you keep on saying that we're dumb illogical etc. etc. while you are the one spending time to reply to all 3 of us. it's so hilarious how you don't even notice how retarded you look yourself.

anyways keep on dreaming how cool you are, dude. ur a nobody, oh wait let me correct that; ur a mod on ko4life. cool. now please, get a life and start to be passionate about something else rather than getting the most likes and posts on a dead forum.
    it seems like you need all of your clanie here on forums to troll one person ? nice job btw..

Banned Senior Member

Where is black?aq

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Hahaha oh boy. It's so fucking hilarious how you went from enumerating each point in my replies to this. Blatantly dodging questions. Yes or no, are you still in the army? How are you not in it if you 'over-qualified'? What about the post where I expose you as a stalker of mine? What about "not having time to check for my posts"?

Keep dodging and getting exposed fraudulent fatty.
    Never dodged any of your questions, I've answered each and every question. You're just avoiding the fact here, let me help by quoting myself:

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    In fact, I could actually guarantee that I'm in a more senior role than any of your cute little friends which apparently filled your mind with delusions.
    Does it mean I quitted / was kicked? where's you brain when you need it?

--------------
    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    I see what you're saying and at face value you're definitely correct. But the problem with having such a small, insignificant English population is that it's very hard to be competitive; if 3-5 of your players go inactive, there isn't any English players to replace them. That's the problem with KO and one of the reasons I'll never play again. Really discouraging when your clan has 50 players online in the first month, 25 the next, 15 the next, etc etc etc. It happens on every new server and is met with the same "dead server" and "need a merge" comments. It's just the state of KO and its player's mindset. Won't change unfortunately.
    This is what usually happens in new servers where Turkish users can play normally, not the case for Hellsgarem apparently. That's why I mentioned it.
    You have clans filled with English speaking players over there, I can't say it's as crowded as a Turkish server but they get PK most of the day and especially in your time zone.

Note, the whole SteamKO community is treated the same from my end, I'm pointing Hellsgarem out here only because it's an English forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    If only I was admin. You would have your beloved market section I miss the arguments, I'll swing by more often
    Hola? where have you been??

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    Where is black?aq
    Being smart and staying away. It's refreshing seeing people have their own thoughts and opinions. Copypasta only gets you so far.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast