Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree19Likes

Hi guys, dunno if anyone remembers me, snipes here :)

This is a discussion on Hi guys, dunno if anyone remembers me, snipes here :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The message was sent, and awaiting a moderator response. This has been my final post in this thread, I hope ...
Page: 6

Little archer Senior Member

The message was sent, and awaiting a moderator response. This has been my final post in this thread, I hope you're ready for this Adi!

yo jimmy

Havent seen you in ages, glad to see your still alive naber.
    If you wanna check out how c-west (anatolia) is right now, pm me on skype. I can give you access to my account.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Every single of your points can be easily turned against you but why bother? It's all pointless for someone like you and I kinda got tired of ridiculing you.

So anyway, I take it that you agree? I'll message a moderator right away. The faster this forum is freed of its cancer, the better.

Edit: Sorry OP for spamming your thread, I hope your popcorn is good (I'll stop now).
    As long as one of the Admins agree on doing it and promise that if you lose you'll stay permanently banned from here.
    I don't mind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    You still don't realize that nobody likes you, do you?
    Are you still mad that I uploaded a picture of you (sorry for the disability you have bro)? I had been banned, so what? what is your point?

Wanna see how your posts look?

X: hey degano, your video is bad, I don't like it.
    Degano: omg you are a hater, you are just a sad loser. what a failure . are you mad?
    Furious guy: omg bro he's just mad sucker, you're the best! 10/10`

Scenario 2:
    X: hey guys, what server shall I play?
    Y: you should try private servers !
    Z: yeah, official KO is full of babashopers
    Degano: I WANT TO JOIN THIS CONVERSATION!!! HERE ARE MY INSIGHTS, I WANT TO SHARE IT WITH YOU, IM SPECIAL:
    everyone is wrong, i am right! ignore Y, he is a loser and has achieved nothing in official KO thats why hes mad,
    Z is just a PSKO fanboy , fuck him

Its funny how a person can write a few dozen lines without having a single point,
    just a bunch of bullshit. You are so unpredictable man, everytime you post
    you show me that you are not as dumb as i expect you to be,
    you are way dumber.
    I can see it coming: a meme, telling me what a failure I am, LOL YOU SPELLED ".." WRONG, and some more blabla.
    Funny thing is, you are a kid and you haven't realized yet, that I never have taken you serious.
    Not even a bit. A disabled kid (again, sorry bro!) trying to boost his ego over some pixels..

Why don't you just keep your bullshit between you and your kindergarten clan?
    1. I never said any of the private server players are wrong in this thread.
    I said that they simply can't read, snipes basically said he don't want to play a private server.. I stated a fact.

2. If someone is trying to boost his ego here is you, I just came here and stated a fact.
    Then you and your boy friend, razor. Started crying here like two kids.

3. Oh boy, you are calling me a kid? look at your comments.
    Every single comment is negative.. literally every single comment.
    Why? because its entertaining you to annoy people here.. especially the ones that made you look like a complete retard before.

I could go low to your level and start swearing, the same way you do.
    But I think its pointless and not to mention, even childish(and he's calling me a kid, oke).

Bottom line is, you came to me few months ago.
    Licked my ass so I sell gold bars to you, I told you "No" few times because I don't sell and also I can't trust some random..
    And since then, you're just trying to flame me.
    The funny part is, that after I refused to sell you anything you posted on my topic that you think I am scammer..
    Yet, I could guarantee that just the trade modes I have done worth more than anything you own. (whether its in RL or in any kind of a computer game)

No worries, I'm sure that if you continue... one day you'll end up like "FeeLTheFire".

Grow up kiddo.

I'm out of this thread, I posted what I wanted to and I'm pretty sure that snipes got the answer he wanted for his question by now.
    Sorry for this "spam" snipes,
    lately some people in this forum can't understand anything from what they read so I had to emphasize it..

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    didnt read

I'm out of this thread

didnt read
    thank you,
    finally you made a good post

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

i cant wait for this poll

im going to go on my alt accts i made in 2010 and make sure this retard razor gets off this forum

tired of his anti-semitic comments

Can we make this a monthly thing?

Playing anatolia its good here! But europe also good bit less higher items maybe

I'd highly recommend getting access to someones account before you drop any dollars. Was going to do the same a couple weeks ago but after playing someones char during 'peak' hours i soon realized the game just isn't what it was, or I remembered it being a whole lot better than it actually was. There's just no competitiveness anymore, most of the pops made up of 15 yr old Peruvians and old guys still living off the hype dream of the early 2000's.

Jus sayin'

Razor you still on here 'trolling'? How old must you be now, at least in your 20's I'm guessing? Don't you have fucking rice fields to pick or something, get a job.
    Adi likes this.

Jimmy!!! started back to USKO a while back, quietly. Game isnt the same, just do it to pass time in the evenings when Im bored with everything else. Private servers are more fun they just dont last. A few of us are waiting for Sheldon Cooper's new server. Didnt realize Razor had pm'd me about this ApexKO... probably gonna give it a try since I respect Razor's opinion on this game. I really dont know many of the old crowd still playing... think mostly scattered about real and private servers.

I read this forum and thats about it, dont even log the game anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    I'd highly recommend getting access to someones account before you drop any dollars. Was going to do the same a couple weeks ago but after playing someones char during 'peak' hours i soon realized the game just isn't what it was, or I remembered it being a whole lot better than it actually was. There's just no competitiveness anymore, most of the pops made up of 15 yr old Peruvians and old guys still living off the hype dream of the early 2000's.

Jus sayin'

Razor you still on here 'trolling'? How old must you be now, at least in your 20's I'm guessing? Don't you have fucking rice fields to pick or something, get a job.
    That is why everyone moved to private servers, you don't have to spend $1000 to enable yourself to not be 1 hit by these babashoppers. YourKO and OSKO do a good job of bringing the old school fun back, the times where you can just sit in vent for hours talking shit and having fun, but still compete and be the best. Officials are just this Adi guy and his 12 year old friends who go around killing people with lesser items and then post a 2 minute video in the media section to try and get the attention that he doesn't get from girls in real life.
    ISpitOnYourGrave and razor like this.

I think I was trying to sell my CHD +9 rev to you snipes, but you were offline when I was gonna sell it to you. So I burned it insted, That was good times.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

What in the lawd's name is this topic ><

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

fuck me this is some funny shit LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PenguOwnz View Post
    fuck me this is some funny shit LOL
    rlb pls ----------

Banned Regular Member

eurrrrrrropppppppaaa

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456