Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

this is how bad k2 is...i filed a civil suit

This is a discussion on this is how bad k2 is...i filed a civil suit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; But didn't tez sell the original Aja and get another mage and rename it AjaGodess? which is the mage that ...
Page: 13

Aba

But didn't tez sell the original Aja and get another mage and rename it AjaGodess? which is the mage that is now AjaGoddess I thought :S

Banned

surely i am not the only person that remembers Tez making a 'I'm no longer Aja' post............ which has since mysteriously disappeared. One look at the i.p. logs on your mage account Tez and your case has a hole in it bigger than the grave they buried John Candy in[/b]
    see u still dont read and post stupid.....i have stated many times this mage was never played by anyone but me...the old aja that i said its not me was sold and it was level 65....this one was 69 which i named changed to aja and played and put gold and all this shit happened....the 69 mage was mine and i have been leveling that one while i gave the 65 to a friend

so maybe before you open your yap you should either /pm or /search or what i prefer just STFU :lol:

if they check the ip logs they only see my ip and my friends house where i played from here and there

But didn't tez sell the original Aja and get another mage and rename it AjaGodess? which is the mage that is now AjaGoddess I thought :S[/b]
    you are correct ....paddy just doesnt know how to read yet....lutz is still teaching him :lol:

Banned

ohhh right... so where did this level 69 mage come from?[/b]
    zzz i have had always like 4 mages....
    65 mage leveled by me(played by me until 64 then friend played)
    69 mage leveled by me account in question...never played by anyone but me
    74 mage was traded for items (was someone elses now chris plays it)
    45 mage leveled by me (is for farming abyss and played by me only)

you wanna know when i am going to shit?.....when i go later i will pm you ok :lol:

did i break it down stupid enough for you now

also i got other accounts never touched by anyone else too....do you want to know there levels, names and class

Banned

Lol, I am being silly aren't i

Of course it makes alot more sense to think you leveled your mage to 74, warrior to 80 and still found time to level your other mage to 69 when the highest available level was 70 just 2 months previous to you getting 'un addicted'......

cuz ya know, prior to fire drake you most certainly needed more than 1 level 70 mage.... and of course it's pretty easy to level a character from 70 to 80, while at the same time leveling a character from 70-74 (presuming aja was 70 when fire drake came out) within a 2 month time period...... while also running your own bank and restaurant.

and where is it you get this magic stop watch that freezes time again?[/b]
    again lets go off topic due to a mod

when rofd came out that 69 mage was 67........the 65 mage was always 65 and i stoped leveling it

the 65 was always shared and leveled by me and campijohn the 67 mage at the time was always just my primary....i got it there while john and i every so often got the 65 mage to 64

i gave up mage at 67 and started warrior....been playing that since....then when aviv started helping me level warrior at 72 i would have no account to play now so i would log 67 mage and go aoe and i got it to 69 then i got hacked

even well before rofd the 65 mage was gone

now when somone is on warrior and chris is on mage i go play the 45 mage account.....but i dont level it...i just go abyss and farm

like i said already until you decided to be the douche of the forums as you are k2 can happily check the ip log of that mage and see its only NJ ip facts are facts

your bs is always bs though

thanks
    anything else not on topic stfu or pm me

p.s. if you were a real mod, real man, or a respectbale man you would delete our banter and your off topic posts and next time maybe as a mod use the pm function on ko4life

Banned

ok well this is for the idiots on here that think k2 hasnt breached there own tos ever

my claims are for response time that i pay for with premi serice that i said stated they are always supposed to get back to a ticket in 24 hours....some idiot said the tos has never said that....I DIDNT GET A RESPONSE FOR OVER 2 WEEKS

also that they claim my items are secure if i pay for gold and seal them with gold....so upgrade to bronze equals your items never being taken off the account, upgraded, traded....which my items were sealed and hacked off the account.....FALSE ADVERTISING

this has always been the case with there tos from the day they started

<_< really?

ok so i upgraded why were my items taken when i only knew the SQ?

k2 scammers give me my money back[/b]
    anyways back on topic here is the claim and here is the proof

if this has happened to anyone else you have legal rights

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I love this.. Again some eDrama..
    So basically: Tez got hacked -> he didn&#39;t get any support -> he sued K2 -> he makes this topic -> 10 pages of spam and flames
    -> topic will be closed soon

Slm hı?

End this flame war already, you&#39;re making me sad

I&#39;m on nobodys side but this is getting out of control.

the_man_slayer

wrong[/b]
    XD

brb in 30 mins to catch up, guna go watch borat, and tez dont forget isi tonight xD

but there are flaws in american law.. not saying english law is perfect but its a dam site beta even if we have no room for prisoners <_<

and if u tried this in england u prolly wouldnt have gotten past the solicitors.. but u can sue for anything in america xD

some dumb bitch in america sued McD&#39;s cos she burnt herself with her coffee while driving and sued them cos it didnt have a caution on it... OF COURSE IT WAS HOT, WHY WOULD U ORDER A COFFEE AND EXPECT IT TO BE COLD!? zzz borat time xD

morax

PADDY AND TEZ - IF YOU WANT TO FLAME USE THE PM FUNCTION!

Ive cleaned this and got it back on topic now. Save your personal shit for people who care

Banned

Ive cleaned this and got it back on topic now. Save your personal shit for people who care [/b]
    thanks man lover

Banned

Dark3lf Posted Yesterday, 05:00 PM
    I love this.. Again some eDrama..
    So basically: Tez got hacked -> he didn&#39;t get any support -> he sued K2 -> he makes this topic -> 10 pages of spam and flames
    -> topic will be closed soon

Slm hı?

End this flame war already, you&#39;re making me sad

I&#39;m on nobodys side but this is getting out of control. [/b]
    then dont post

morax Posted Yesterday, 08:05 PM

Ive cleaned this and got it back on topic now. Save your personal shit for people who care[/b]
    +1...i was woundering why i was seeing tez like put 3-4 feed backs in a row with none replying :lol:

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213