Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

How fair it is ?

This is a discussion on How fair it is ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Send a ticket asking how transfer works, no one better than K2 to answer[/b] I am sure they will tell ...
Page: 4

Send a ticket asking how transfer works, no one better than K2 to answer[/b]

I am sure they will tell me that interserver transfer is not possible
    Actually I would even be wiling to bet on it.

Haha k2 is not letting ppl changing characters to other server i asked about it if i could come from beramus to pathos and own ur crying ass so many times that u will kill yourself, but k2 said that its not possible. I offered usd for them if i could get an "fake orgasm" but it wasnt possible to do any kind of server change[/b]
    nuff said?

BlackIrish

Because its simply not possible. This was 1 EXTRAORDINARY case, which had a pretty damn god good reason.

OMFG! People did NOT pay ANYONE! LEAVE IT TO REST FFS!
    And the "bera noobs" took the castle 100% LEGIT. There is MUCH MUCH MUCH more to it than you'll ever know, now stfu.[/b]
    The bera noobs had much better items, including chitin shields which there are none in pathos besides those.

But in a 40 vs 100 CSW I'd say it's pretty even.

alper15

i think they transfered some players from bera to pathos, cuz pathos was the server who had not "actif" players

EMW

We will loose the castle? Yes there is a chance, but we will fight for it =). See you in the front gate =)[/b]
    I'm sure LOL clan will be helping by killing PositivE members

The bera noobs had much better items, including chitin shields which there are none in pathos besides those.

But in a 40 vs 100 CSW I'd say it's pretty even.[/b]
    Sorry to say this but there was Chitin shields on pathos before those guys came.
    And what goes for items, certain group of PositivE is prolly with same gear or better than the bera guys

I'm sure LOL clan will be helping by killing PositivE members
    Sorry to say this but there was Chitin shields on pathos before those guys came.
    And what goes for items, certain group of PositivE is prolly with same gear or better than the bera guys[/b]
    I think there was one but he wasn't in PositivE. He said he got it off lesath and everyone was in an uproar about it.

Oh, and your avatar is sheer awesomeness.

EMW

I think there was one but he wasn't in PositivE. He said he got it off lesath and everyone was in an uproar about it.

Oh, and your avatar is sheer awesomeness.[/b]
    Why it should be in PositivE? You were just bitching about there wasnt no CS before they came and I corrected u.

BlackIrish

Nothing wrong with a few chitin shields. How many? 2? WOW big fucking difference.
    As far as you know chitin shield still drops, so please drop that issue too while you are at it.

Why it should be in PositivE? You were just bitching about there wasnt no CS before they came and I corrected u.[/b]
    I never bitched about it. And why it should be in Positive? Well, for starters it was a PositivE vs Goodnight CSW, I heard nothing of any alliances. Therefore the chitin shield was not on their side and thus was not beneficial to either side in any way. Therefore it doesn't make a difference. And I just remembered that there was the chitin shield after I made the post.

Oh and before people make assumptions I really don't care who won it and how. I'm just stating facts.

EMW

I never bitched about it. And why it should be in Positive? Well, for starters it was a PositivE vs Goodnight CSW, I heard nothing of any alliances. Therefore the chitin shield was not on their side and thus was not beneficial to either side in any way. Therefore it doesn't make a difference. And I just remembered that there was the chitin shield after I made the post.[/b]
    1. It wasn't only PositivE against GoodNight you fool.
    2. I dno if the Chitin Shield helps shit against cannons wich does like 1,5k(?) dmg on you or does it? Imo not.
    3. Don&#39;t try to take back what you said <_<

BlackIrish

Nothing of any alliances eh? Well no offence babi, but the reason it took us so long to get there was that they had 4 allies. We only had PurpleHaze as an ally and some clans helping us out.
    Seems wierd, cause you mentioned "40 vs 100". Well tbh, positive were more like 120

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

i think they should merge the older servers , like ares cypher bera and so forth , i think it would a nice challenge and spice up the older servers[/b]
    you know how much fun that would be but k2 would fuck it up like too much lag xD
    and ban all the turks combine the 4 old servers ban all turks and ko would be a fuckin bomb ass game

1. It wasn&#39;t only PositivE against GoodNight you fool.
    2. I dno if the Chitin Shield helps shit against cannons wich does like 1,5k(?) dmg on you or does it? Imo not.
    3. Don&#39;t try to take back what you said <_<[/b]

1: I don&#39;t think any of it was mentioned in the original topic. Refer back to the part where I said "I didn&#39;t hear of any alliances"
    2: Don&#39;t assume cannons are the only sources of damage.
    3: I can if I want :P

Seems wierd, cause you mentioned "40 vs 100". Well tbh, positive were more like 120[/b]
    Close enough :P

you know how much fun that would be but k2 would fuck it up like too much lag xD
    and ban all the turks combine the 4 old servers ban all turks and ko would be a fuckin bomb ass game[/b]
    I think it&#39;s a good idea if they can keep the servers stable.

mergin old servers wuld be pretty good

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast