Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

How fair it is ?

This is a discussion on How fair it is ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if you complain about that game and K2 WHY DONT YOU JUST QUIT??? ADDICATED??? some guys try to punish k2 ...
Page: 5

Banned

if you complain about that game and K2

WHY DONT YOU JUST QUIT??? ADDICATED???

some guys try to punish k2 but it's their game they bought the rights and u are just players, so calm down... every 11th topic is about k2 =/

EEthan

yeah it was really unfair how those beramus chars were moved to pathos, especially with cs considering that there was only one legit cs on pathos to begin with

You don't have to pay; you just need a gm on your msn.[/b]
    love how ppl ignored this little shiny "right on the spot" point B)

even tho i cant believe that they got the castle while they couldent even see or reached the castle gates when they were at bera lol
    i guess that means that pathos players r not fairly skilled or these transfered guys items like Shells +9 ,CS +8 , iron sets +3..etc were too much for Pathos server :huh:

I don' t have time too deal with you.

So 1 easy question for you;

Why the hell you could not even touch the crystle more than 1.5 year and just after "Mr. I Beramus but I wanna play on easier server" you become a come a hero a.q ?

Stop bull shiting we owned you for years and you started to talk just after k2 wants you to talk. Go lick what ever you want, but simple "on k2 history that was the worst move and you are a part of it".

You could not win for year so K2 help you to win for a price, that's that simple for me. [/b]
    If you didnt have time to deal with me you wouldnt make this post, you knew I would post back. You ask questions, I answer.'

And about your little story about us not touching the crystal, here's a history lesson for you. Oblivion, Jona, which was leader of annihilation decided to quit, and he was a good friend so I bought his char, not because I needed it but mostly because I didnt want his character to fall in the wrong hands, or see him get scammed. I tried following in his footsteps but I was quite new in the clan, even if I was trusted as assistant pretty quick I didnt know the core members the way he did and I didnt feel I was the right man for the job. In the mean time I had friends at human side, friends I knew in real life that wanted me to transfer over to them, and after a bit of thinking and discussing with Freestyler we decided to remake Annihilation with him as clanleader and I switched over to humanside to play with my friends and we would be allies.

The clan I joined on humanside was not a clan that was ready for such a task as holding the castle, and we messed up and lost the castle to you. After that, Annihilation fell apart and so did the clan I joined on human side. So I played with a handful of friends and just had fun. At one point I sold my stuff because I got called into the army, but I was lucky enough to get a service that allowed me to play in the afternoon so I came back with help from a good friend.

We made an alliance clan with Positive because the tone between us were good at the time, and we had a good thing going until communication and fights ruined it all. Gollum came to the server after switching his beramus gear for pathos stuff because he wanted to play with us because he liked what he saw. The alliance fell apart and we lost alot of greedy members that joined your ally and main clan only for castle money.

Before that we didnt even try getting the castle, you were sitting in delos during castle siege with the gates open unbuffed yawning and collecting cash. But we decided to atleast make you work for the money, and o-boy things have changed around here.

After a while 2 characters was transfered from beramus because of a leek of information from K2, it was a screw up from their side and this was their way of fixing it. If I misunderstood, one of those who know the story can correct me but thats what I heard. At first I didnt know what to think, if it was fair or not..but it didnt matter because there was nothing we could do about it. But I gave the people a shot, people I didnt know much from before but they turned out to be great guys.

Now I suggest you get over the transfer of characters, move on and drag your head out of your ass and wake up and see you're not the best clan on the server anymore, thats your fault only for treating people like crap. You can continue to think that you owned us for 1.5 years if that's what you want, but I hope my history lesson could fresh up your memory alittle.

love how ppl ignored this little shiny "right on the spot" point cool.gif

even tho i cant believe that they got the castle while they couldent even see or reached the castle gates when they were at bera lol biggrin.gif
    i guess that means that pathos players r not fairly skilled or these transfered guys items like Shells +9 ,CS +8 , iron sets +3..etc were too much for Pathos server huh.gif[/b]
    What does the CSW on beramus have to do with this, if they were not in a clan that had that as their goal then it's quite obvious they wouldnt get close. If they had such a problem with the items that were transfered they wouldnt buy items from them, I know there's still "illegal" defense armours in positive clan that slipped through the "whipe" that was done by GM. I dont know what items exactly that were transfered, but 2 people does not make that much of a difference, shouldnt atleast for a clan that looks on themselves as the best clan on the server..or "the beast that will awake" or something, like Teramicine so poeticly said, lol.

Where's the lock on this one anyway?

Lag0nx

Nothing of any alliances eh? Well no offence babi, but the reason it took us so long to get there was that they had 4 allies. We only had PurpleHaze as an ally and some clans helping us out.
    Seems wierd, cause you mentioned "40 vs 100". Well tbh, positive were more like 120 [/b]
    please read my reply on media section of the positive blahblah topic i wrote something about our allies u will agree with me im sure.

please enough with these hate topics

Emw ur a fag,seriously.

gui,you are suppose to get 21 gb at a restart,Sunday Tuesday and Thursday,and you wont get much more than that because The money for pots,people buy from arena if they buy lots,or wait for tax to go down,Bus people buy from other people,u can end up having 70 or so,but sharing with all those useless allies takes allot,and they needed money to pay for the points people had and stuff.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

please read my reply on media section of the positive blahblah topic i wrote something about our allies u will agree with me im sure.

please enough with these hate topics

Emw ur a fag,seriously.

gui,you are suppose to get 21 gb at a restart,Sunday Tuesday and Thursday,and you wont get much more than that because The money for pots,people buy from arena if they buy lots,or wait for tax to go down,Bus people buy from other people,u can end up having 70 or so,but sharing with all those useless allies takes allot,and they needed money to pay for the points people had and stuff.[/b]
    It was said that there max they could get was 350-450 per day .... so lets "think positive ^^", 31,5 gbs per week . Now mcflurry came with 80 gbs ........... Also on sharpsolid words "CASTLE DOESNT GIVE 21 GBS ON RESTART ANYMORE"....wich showed itself a lie ^^.

Just a little thing that i remembered......once we got 45m as our share for csw, with 19 people online from b4m and 17 or so from positive. So the castle gave only 16 gbs in that week =( WAAAAAA.......
    unless my maths are screwed.......i think that someone got ripped off =)

EMW

Emw ur a fag,seriously.[/b]
    How am I a fag now? Just told sum facts.

you people are so funny.

Some are crying over a game, and the other flaming, which kinda prove that they know they're not legit.

What i loved most was the "you don't know the story you're an idiot" followed by a "i'm not telling you the story but we had good reasons" part.

Anyway you're all retarded -_-

We told him the story several times he just never reads or gets the point. And I reminded him in this topic because he failed to use search. Not legit? K2 staff transfered 2 characters from beramus to pathos, they own the game and they do what they want..so it's obviously legit.

I don't give a damn about your excuse that aren't worth more than a cent, neither do I give a damn about this game, all I said is that you're funny & retarded.

btw owning a game doesn't allow you to do what you want.

Looks like someone stepped in a pile of shit when they woke up. What's up with the attitude? You commented and I commented back, if you didnt give a shit then why are you posting. And what's the doing what you want supposed to mean?

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Jesus christ... some people got some sore asses in here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345