Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

How is Knight Online?

This is a discussion on How is Knight Online? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SacredHealDane another useless troll. You're actually one of the most annoying people i've ever met on the ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    another useless troll.
    You're actually one of the most annoying people i've ever met on the fucking forum (recruiting for 10 different servers in the space of 1 day, then calling everyone trolls who don't agree with you, selling chars like theres no tomorrow and disagreeing on points that are made about a server you don't even fucking play.) i actually wish you were still banned, people don't normally get to me on here, but you're on a completely different level of disabled.
    black, SkyHunter, erdo1990 and 2 others like this.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    You're actually one of the most annoying people i've ever met on the fucking forum (recruiting for 10 different servers in the space of 1 day, then calling everyone trolls who don't agree with you, selling chars like theres no tomorrow and disagreeing on points that are made about a server you don't even fucking play.) i actually wish you were still banned, people don't normally get to me on here, but you're on a completely different level of disabled.
    Appriciated for kind words , and what have you been doing except trolling?
    Im recruiting making clan/buying chars , getting accused of scamming on and on....
    Everyone who met me know who i am , and i dissagree casue i just like to disagree cause some opions arent right so i come here and correct .
    I literally seem you do nothing here then come and troll people or give some useless comments , about my ban yah i have been banned for what can you tell? trolling when i was 18 years old or so , been 5 years since that issue , i dont give a slight damn what you think if i deserv to be banned or not , the fact is i am still here unbanned selling items making profits , so i suggest you shut up and go to your little corner you little maggot.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    another useless troll.
    Maybe instead of just calling people "trolls" you should say why they're trolling?

Hellsgarem is extremely inactive in comparison to Cypher, Manes, and even KO4Fun, how is he trolling by saying Hellsgarem is dead?

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Let the flame war begin!

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Hellsgarem has the biggest english community, true, but also the smallest player base out of any KO server currently out there. Even that new KO4Fun server has a bigger population overall, so you'll ultimately have more PK on that private server than Hellsgarem.

and here in lies the point that you don't seem to understand. people who play hellsgarem came back because we're fucking sick of playing servers that we can't speak to the other players in the server. I don;t care if theres a thousand people in cz if noone in my party speaks english,what fun is that?It's the exact reason i left cypher, there were 2 englishclans and both were full of idiots, so it was either play with turks, or play with idiots.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    and here in lies the point that you don't seem to understand. people who play hellsgarem came back because we're fucking sick of playing servers that we can't speak to the other players in the server. I don;t care if theres a thousand people in cz if noone in my party speaks english,what fun is that?It's the exact reason i left cypher, there were 2 englishclans and both were full of idiots, so it was either play with turks, or play with idiots.
    I do understand that, because I am one of those people that dislikes playing with turks (not as much as you though, jeez calm down), however at the end of the day what would you prefer? A few hours of really bad PK on Hellsgarem and then atross / riote farming for the rest of your day, or hours of listening to turk for some really nice PK sessions?

I know which I would pick, and it's why I quit KO.

Keyboard macro / pedal? Is that for comboing?! And legal koxp?! Yikes.. sounds like ko took a bad turn. This is kinda sad, I must say.

If the fun is at the initial server start they should do server refreshes every 3 months and reward the top ranked players and clans with something for the next refresh/round. Maybe that could even be a new way to rank up your clan by being top clan Or something for a 3 month 'round'. Probably just an ignorant, misinformed and sweeping opinion but something clearly must be done :P. K2 need to look at what's working and not working and make some pivots...

Having looked at the site, is it even k2 anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigwill666 View Post
    K2 Network times are over mate, it is NTTGame now

Quote Originally Posted by Bigwill666 View Post
    Keyboard macro / pedal? Is that for comboing?! And legal koxp?! Yikes.. sounds like ko took a bad turn. This is kinda sad, I must say.

If the fun is at the initial server start they should do server refreshes every 3 months and reward the top ranked players and clans with something for the next refresh/round. Maybe that could even be a new way to rank up your clan by being top clan Or something for a 3 month 'round'. Probably just an ignorant, misinformed and sweeping opinion but something clearly must be done :P. K2 need to look at what's working and not working and make some pivots...

k2/gamersfirst injected like a million +10 items to the game and lost their rights to it rofl.

Another company hosting it now same shit i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Yloz View Post
    k2/gamersfirst injected like a million +10 items to the game and lost their rights to it rofl.

Another company hosting it now same shit i guess.

far from same shit, ko will never be completely clean, but anyone who played back in the "godmode hack" days can tell things are a thousand times better than they used to be.

far from same shit, ko will never be completely clean, but anyone who played back in the "godmode hack" days can tell things are a thousand times better than they used to be.
    K2 and NTTGame have absolutely nothing to do with the development of the game. They're distributors. Most Asian MMORPGs work this way in EU/NA. The Asian developer companies sell the distributing rights to a company and the distributor will take care of everything else, like PR and community stuff, but they don't have any power to change the files they receive from the developers. They pay for the license to make money with the game, but they also can't make changes requested by the community without getting MGame's approval. And at this point I honestly feel like MGame has long time ago stopped really caring about the game. I could be wrong tho.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    But the issue is, Hellsgarem doesn't have 2k+, it probably barely scratches 200-300, and it's evident in moradon, in CZ, and in CSW, but yeah, I understand your point.
    ^cant really agree with that, hellsgarem has way more then 200 300 people its just time zones and i dont even understand why do you guys arguee about putting your server on the 1st place ( lets say it like that ) when eventually 1 day ur gonna burn ur shit or sell out as english community players always do..
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    K2 and NTTGame have absolutely nothing to do with the development of the game. They're distributors. Most Asian MMORPGs work this way in EU/NA. The Asian developer companies sell the distributing rights to a company and the distributor will take care of everything else, like PR and community stuff, but they don't have any power to change the files they receive from the developers. They pay for the license to make money with the game, but they also can't make changes requested by the community without getting MGame's approval. And at this point I honestly feel like MGame has long time ago stopped really caring about the game. I could be wrong tho.
    Nowhere did i ever state that nttgame or k2 was the developer, nowhere. What I was getting at is that in those days the same k0xper would sit in a pvp zone for weeks one nd without ever getting banned. Atleast here k0xpers rarely last a couple of days before theyre gone, and alot of the time get banned before they reach 70.

Nowhere did i ever state that nttgame or k2 was the developer, nowhere. What I was getting at is that in those days the same k0xper would sit in a pvp zone for weeks one nd without ever getting banned. Atleast here k0xpers rarely last a couple of days before theyre gone, and alot of the time get banned before they reach 70.
    Yeah, but the reason these hacks exist in the first place falls on to MGame.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    The fun of KO is being competitive at the start of a server. Being an average player at the start or trying to be competitive in a server that is already old is pointless and a complete waste of time in my opinion.
    Well---Said!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast