Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

How much NP is legit.

This is a discussion on How much NP is legit. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok im sorry but that is honest bullshit... 100k in a day For myself I know I can make approximately ...
Page: 6

angelsdream

ok im sorry but that is honest bullshit... 100k in a day

For myself I know I can make approximately 40k on a war day (3 wars) easily with the np scrolls.

In girakon I remember the first time I went to war with RickRolled (it was an insanity mage party) I gained 10k without NP scrolls on, so if i did use np scroll that would mean 20k... and on StunnerKillah was the max I ever did, which was 14k with np scrolls ofc.

But the most I have ever done in just normal CZ pk in a day, was 9-10k while being on RickRolled (out-leveled mage compared to rest of Girakon at that time) without np scrolls, while cz was packed and it was the easiest thing to ks.[/b]
    I'm talking of the time u were earning more NP during invad + was no ronark base and just a few ardream players at this time. You're talking here about carnac west dude... whereas im pretty sure U did play on ares/xig/diez/beramus in old time. Just remember how it was with a very powerfull party at this time.

And no it's not a bullshit, if any Nevermore mage or priest from Xig was present here he would tell you that better than me.

_eSuba_

they should ban ppls that made 10k nps in 3-2 hours (cz / addream / rlb i mean) thats will fix the damn problem

I love how everyone is so fucking stupid to totally miss the real question and turn this into an E-peen topic.

Linus did NOT ask whats your best day of np. Or how much can you earn once in awhile on a good war day..

HE WANTS TO KNOW WHAT IS A SUSTAINABLE AMOUNT -----

THIS MEANS THE AVERAGE OF WHAT YOU CAN ******ALWAYS***** DO ****WEEK AFTER WEEK MONTH AFTER MONTH*****

jesus fucking christ ppl

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I love how everyone is so fucking stupid to totally miss the real question and turn this into an E-peen topic.
    Linus did NOT ask whats your best day of np. Or how much can you earn once in awhile on a good war day..
    HE WANTS TO KNOW WHAT IS A SUSTAINABLE AMOUNT -----

THIS MEANS THE AVERAGE OF WHAT YOU CAN ******ALWAYS***** DO ****WEEK AFTER WEEK MONTH AFTER MONTH*****
    jesus fucking christ ppl[/b]
    doesn't matter... if you think logically the people that reach level 80 will only want to pk all day (unless people want to go 83, which I don't), so they are saying how much max they can get

Actually get trip to come here and say how much he gained, cause I'm pretty sure last time I've seen him say about war day gaining, he mentioned quite more then 25k...[/b]
    KO is such a fog memory to me that I couldn't remember that if I tried. The most NPs we made in a month was about 350k I think. We never used NP scrolls but we just had a strong overpowered group of players and tore shit up.

I just think it's stupid how they're trying to deal with NP transfering. All they have to do is get a better customer support staff and ask players to send screenshots of cheaters. Even if GMs don't want to camp CZ and check who's np transfering I'm pretty sure players will take screenshots of NP transferers and report them..

Then again there are different ways to NP transfer. 25k or more a day sounds like a good way to tell if someone's NP transfering.

I just think it's stupid how they're trying to deal with NP transfering. All they have to do is get a better customer support staff and ask players to send screenshots of cheaters. Even if GMs don't want to camp CZ and check who's np transfering I'm pretty sure players will take screenshots of NP transferers and report them..[/b]
    this isn't just for np transferring right ? i assumed this was for dealing with the np duping .... if this is just for np transfers there fucking retarded and wasting there time

i think 500k in a month is possible.. if i had money for scrolls (i use em rarely :P) and would pk like 7am to 9pm all the time scrolled solo i think i could make like 20-30k nps a day

TopCat

anyone that gained more then 25knps in 1 day = ban[/b]
    well cant agree with u there.. some days ppl go to all 3 wars/ csw/ and pks in cz.. can gain upto 30-40k ..

i think 500k in a month is possible.. if i had money for scrolls (i use em rarely :P) and would pk like 7am to 9pm all the time scrolled solo i think i could make like 20-30k nps a day[/b]

WoW no life XD

well it s a lifestyle not flaming you

WoW no life XD
    well it s a lifestyle not flaming you [/b]
    it's not that it's a no life... for some sure it is... but some people have sharers, such as myself, so therefore 3 wars + csw + normal pk will be happening... but like I said, 1 day I'll stay on all 3 wars and show u how much I gain, since people here don't think 40k is possible during a war day.

lol i didn't say i pk like that.. i'm now on moneymaking mode to gear my b1tchatt rogue but just saying that is possible.. if u get enought ap u can run in kill 3-4 nubs and then die

= u win like 100-150 nps

do that 10 times (just couple mins :G) and u get 1000-1500 nps =D since nowadays in beramus most ppl that aren't babashopping like hellalot are nubs u can own really hard with +9 cleavers +8 chitin and some dex uniqs as long as u have +1800 AP in RLB :G

but we must remember... good pking may also turn out into 100000000 nps loss cuz of k0xp >.>

well i dont know..but lord_mozart made in 1 war 76k NP so on 1 warday u could do easy around 200k NP by just going wars...2 wardays a week and 4 weeks in 1 month makes 8 wars with 200k nps each = 1.6mil NP...1 month...and there u didnt PK in CZ for a single minute...i know its rly rly hard to do that and u prolly need 8 lvl 83 mages for it who pk 24/7 but its just an example to show u that nothing is impossible!

angelsdream

well i dont know..but lord_mozart made in 1 war 76k NP so on 1 warday u could do easy around 200k NP by just going wars...2 wardays a week and 4 weeks in 1 month makes 8 wars with 200k nps each = 1.6mil NP...1 month...and there u didnt PK in CZ for a single minute...i know its rly rly hard to do that and u prolly need 8 lvl 83 mages for it who pk 24/7 but its just an example to show u that nothing is impossible![/b]
    totally agree, that's what I was trying to say to theunbeatable, in old time with a gg mage party, u were able to make close to 50k np per war. But now servers have less and less playersand NPs are way harder to make thx to platinium premium that made everyone 80+ in a few months.

totally agree, that's what I was trying to say to theunbeatable, in old time with a gg mage party, u were able to make close to 50k np per war. But now servers have less and less playersand NPs are way harder to make thx to platinium premium that made everyone 80+ in a few months.[/b]
    Are you kidding me? Do you just know how many people there will be on a new server? I'm pretty sure we all forgot how populated servers look like.... that's why I can't wait to start on this new one.

angelsdream

Are you kidding me? Do you just know how many people there will be on a new server? I'm pretty sure we all forgot how populated servers look like.... that's why I can't wait to start on this new one.[/b]
    There will still be less noobs to kill than in old times... There is now 15servers and a new one coming soon, the KO population isnt 2 x more important than 2/3years ago but there is like 5/8 new servers from this time. Add to this that there are new PK zones like ronark base and way more people in ardream (for sure cause you get pwned in cz if ur not 75+..). There is just less players to kill in every servers... it explain why it is no more possible to make 50k per day.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast