Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL?

This is a discussion on I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Directly Taken from TOC 7. TRADING AMONG PLAYERS Trading of Game Items between Players on the same server is permitted. ...
Page: 4

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

Directly Taken from TOC

7. TRADING AMONG PLAYERS
    Trading of Game Items between Players on the same server is permitted. All other trading or transfers, including without limitations, trading of Knight Cash, Account ID, Account Names, and all out-of-game transfers, are strictly prohibited.
    The Company is not responsible for any losses occurred related to any permitted or prohibited trading activities. ANY AND ALL PROHIBITED CONDUCTS MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE ACCOUNTS INVOLVED IN SUCH TRADING.

Banned

Originally posted by merchanter123
    Solstice wrote: *
    I lost a poker hand today of full house 3k2j to 4j *

I can see why you lost at poker, usually there arent 6 jacks in a pack...
    obviously if u ever played texas holdem u would know that 2 jacks would have been two community cards. so that means there was a flop of K J J X X he was holding most likely pocket kings. and the other guy was holding pocket jacks. Making 4 of a kind beat fullhouse kings full of jacks lose. AKA BAD BEAT POT.
    +1

also we know about the policy already and i have stated this a few times in this post

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Anzac
    Directly Taken from TOC

7. TRADING AMONG PLAYERS *
    Trading of Game Items between Players on the same server is permitted. All other trading or transfers, including without limitations, trading of Knight Cash, Account ID, Account Names, and all out-of-game transfers, are strictly prohibited. *
    The Company is not responsible for any losses occurred related to any permitted or prohibited trading activities. ANY AND ALL PROHIBITED CONDUCTS MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE ACCOUNTS INVOLVED IN SUCH TRADING.
    ok, if thats the rule then go to the trade section, first page and tell me how many ppl selling accounts?

Toncs of ppl buy accounts for usd, tez bought his warrior and mage, paddy bought sizedoesmatter, tank bought vhall. So if you ask me, is same as combo, technically illegal but aproved by community

RoxaS

Originally posted by giga
    sounds like phantom is gettin overworked, hes only 1 person ya know..
    thats what you think.....

Banned Senior Member

ok lets see..

Kamy
    Rebelde20 ( ya... I helped him.... )
    Felix
    Doc1
    1_8_7
    Chusco
    Pulguso
    Tempest
    Tez
    Archer
    Bora ( on a few chars )
    I have gotten ONE clanny fixed from the list of everyperson I have helped. Nice 'favouritism" there eh?
    and others which I cant directly remember their names. I have offered my services to some before, and they decided not to take it or K2 said no, and that was that. Some people were hacked, I had their accounts blocked and talked with them to get their info and had their password/email changed to secure their account again.

Tez, I dont do things if it benifits me, hell You even asked me on MSN that a guy would pay me and you usd if I could have him unbanned. I never did it either.

I am currently workin on some other accounts to get the fixed ( I have a few pm's I havn't checked yet ) and they will still go as planned. What I find funny is it seems right now i'm getting more flames in 1 fast period then Devile ever had ( besides for when most clans lost their grades but Blood and some other just before CSW )

Yes I am a constable on Diez and I still do get people banned and looked at. Faaliyat ( or whatever ) never had his items wiped I know, And I will keep bugging them untill they are gone.

To those who still support me, thanks to those who want to keep it going, If I can withstand charlie, I can withstand your posts as well.

oh and btw, I wont be closing this topic, it'll just create more flames

Originally posted by Dro
    Toncs of ppl buy accounts for usd, tez bought his warrior and mage, paddy bought sizedoesmatter, tank bought vhall. So if you ask me, is same as combo, technically illegal but aproved by community
    Omg stop saying combo is illegal, it seems like the only ppl that say this is the ppl that cant combo <_< without being able to combo all the babashappers and hackers would rule cz. How fun is a game where u run up to a guy and whoever spammed his key more wins? -_- This game needs something that envloves some skill to separate good pkers from the average idiot. Any moron can spam a skill on apos till 70 without learning how to combo(i.e. xaeroo h43r: ) but it takes some skill to get a combo down that fits. Since every class can combo i think ppl need to stop saying its illegal and go practice on hell hound or something.

Banned

Ok, now list the people you have ignored..

Dro

Originally posted by ::Stapler::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Stapler:</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    Omg stop saying combo is illegal, it seems like the only ppl that say this is the ppl that cant combo <_< without being able to combo all the babashappers and hackers would rule cz. How fun is a game where u run up to a guy and whoever spammed his key more wins? -_- This game needs something that envloves some skill to separate good pkers from the average idiot. Any moron can spam a skill on apos till 70 without learning how to combo(i.e. xaeroo h43r: ) but it takes some skill to get a combo down that fits. Since every class can combo i think ppl need to stop saying its illegal and go practice on hell hound or something.[/b]
    1st, read again
    2nd, this topic is about phantom, not comb0o
    3rd, if you read something you`d know that technically, combo is illegal, since is canceling the animation of skill,. And by saying this, im not saying i cant do it, ro that i dont, i can and do it, if you dont trust me ill take you 1vs1 on arena ANY time.
    4th, hell hounds are like 1 skill+r dmg.... <_<
    5th bactk to topic, phantom :wub:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by ::Stapler::@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

Omg stop saying combo is illegal, it seems like the only ppl that say this is the ppl that cant combo <_< without being able to combo all the babashappers and hackers would rule cz. How fun is a game where u run up to a guy and whoever spammed his key more wins? -_- This game needs something that envloves some skill to separate good pkers from the average idiot. Any moron can spam a skill on apos till 70 without learning how to combo(i.e. xaeroo h43r: ) but it takes some skill to get a combo down that fits. Since every class can combo i think ppl need to stop saying its illegal and go practice on hell hound or something.
    1st, read again
    2nd, this topic is about phantom, not comb0o
    3rd, if you read something you`d know that technically, combo is illegal, since is canceling the animation of skill,. And by saying this, im not saying i cant do it, ro that i dont, i can and do it, if you dont trust me ill take you 1vs1 on arena ANY time.
    4th, hell hounds are like 1 skill+r dmg.... <_<
    5th bactk to topic, phantom :wub:[/b]
    Go exp u gay :wub:

evenson

EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR EVERYONE. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. IF EVERYONE CANNOT BE HELPED, THEN NO ONE SHOULD.

Dro

[quote]EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR EVERYONE. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. IF EVERYONE CANNOT BE HELPED, THEN NO ONE SHOULD.

comunism is for fags h43r:

Banned

[quote]EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR EVERYONE. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. IF EVERYONE CANNOT BE HELPED, THEN NO ONE SHOULD.+10 It may sound childish but we get answers back like "You was attempting to trade ur char so u cant, You share this char so u cant" Well TempesT did all these things and he is still getting it back.. to still sell it which is against the rules..

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

[quote]
    EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR EVERYONE. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. IF EVERYONE CANNOT BE HELPED, THEN NO ONE SHOULD.

That isn't communism, communism is based on the ideals of Friedrich Engels and Karl Marx, in which there should be one "common class", in which the proletariat will rise up and create a class conflict, and in which the bourgousie (sp?) will eventually have to submit to the demands of the proletariat, and the proletariat will emerge as the victor. It does not necessarily mean equal opportunity for all, it simply means the merger of classes into one, in which each person is given equal worth, and thus ending the resentment of the proletariat against the bourgousie (sp?).

You may be thinking of "complete democracy" (as it can be more specifically defined as) in which each person is treated equally, and thus creating the idea of a Utopian society. We can see an example of this in which Robert Owen, a somewhat well-off aristocrat from Great Britain in the early 1800's attempted to make a Utopian society in which each person was treated equally and without an favor in the United States. Every person pooled into a plethora of work in which sustinence was granted equally among the living. It was thought that after complete equality was granted, harmony would prevail. Alas, it did not, and therefore it can be said that the paradox of complete equality can actually never exist, in which we must relate ourselves to the ideas of Charles Darwin and his works on the theory of evolution.

In the early to late 1700's, when the Scientific Revolution had peaked, Charles Darwin had boarded a ship in which he traveled to several islands, earning his way by being the ship's naturalist. He began to emphasize his work in the observation of birds, in which he noticed the significant differences and eerie similarties between them. Eventually, out of the theory of evolution, he created the idea of social darwinism, where it applied to European political thought. It also contributed to the early 1900 imperialism, but that is clearly beside the point. Social darwinism, misinterpretedly by the politicians, including Austria's Metternich, and the Prussian Bismarck, states that the strong must win over the weak, in which the weak must be consumed for the benefit of all. Therefore, there must be a clear distinction between strong and weak, which contributes to the fact that equality cannot exist, because there will ineveitably and consistently be those who are strong and those who are weak creating an everlasting faction between the two, similar to the Marxist and communist theory of a class war.

DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR FUCKING QUESTION
    oh wait
    you didnt ask a question
    fuck
    now im tired
    damn you.

evenson

[quote]

That isn't communism, communism is based on the ideals of Friedrich Engels and Karl Marx, in which there should be one "common class", in which the proletariat will rise up and create a class conflict, and in which the bourgousie (sp?) will eventually have to submit to the demands of the proletariat, and the proletariat will emerge as the victor. It does not necessarily mean equal opportunity for all, it simply means the merger of classes into one, in which each person is given equal worth, and thus ending the resentment of the proletariat against the bourgousie (sp?).

You may be thinking of "complete democracy" (as it can be more specifically defined as) in which each person is treated equally, and thus creating the idea of a Utopian society. We can see an example of this in which Robert Owen, a somewhat well-off aristocrat from Great Britain in the early 1800's attempted to make a Utopian society in which each person was treated equally and without an favor in the United States. Every person pooled into a plethora of work in which sustinence was granted equally among the living. It was thought that after complete equality was granted, harmony would prevail. Alas, it did not, and therefore it can be said that the paradox of complete equality can actually never exist, in which we must relate ourselves to the ideas of Charles Darwin and his works on the theory of evolution.

In the early to late 1700's, when the Scientific Revolution had peaked, Charles Darwin had boarded a ship in which he traveled to several islands, earning his way by being the ship's naturalist. He began to emphasize his work in the observation of birds, in which he noticed the significant differences and eerie similarties between them. Eventually, out of the theory of evolution, he created the idea of social darwinism, where it applied to European political thought. It also contributed to the early 1900 imperialism, but that is clearly beside the point. Social darwinism, misinterpretedly by the politicians, including Austria's Metternich, and the Prussian Bismarck, states that the strong must win over the weak, in which the weak must be consumed for the benefit of all. Therefore, there must be a clear distinction between strong and weak, which contributes to the fact that equality cannot exist, because there will ineveitably and consistently be those who are strong and those who are weak creating an everlasting faction between the two, similar to the Marxist and communist theory of a class war.

oh wait
    you didnt ask a question
    fuck
    now im tired
    damn you.
    Thanks for the history lesson fag. <3

[quote]

oh wait
    you didnt ask a question
    fuck
    now im tired
    damn you.
    w00t, no history class for me tomorrow, just learned it all here

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast