Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

If ...

This is a discussion on If ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dro is really, the mean guy here. i mean,he always teases me about being asian[/b] amen to that :mellow:...
Page: 2

dro is really, the mean guy here. i mean,he always teases me about being asian[/b]
    amen to that :mellow:

Who is Cava ?

I am thinking about new server too, but wana chec-up who gona switch on it first[/b]
    Cava is gay We wanted him to come play L2 with us, but no he wanna go and cry new river after K2 fucks again. Sorry Dro I know you weren't speaking about me because u wanted players who owned, but still I say NO and this time I don't mean New_Order :P

I enjoy playing any other game than KO, heck when my internet was down because I moved to other town I played BG2 complitely 2x in a row and I enjoyed it more than KO for months. I wish you guys all the best and later I will laugh when I can say "What did I say fatass Cava!" :lol:

i mite join u cava on a new sv. juz spam the shit out of me in msn when new sv is out.

the_man_slayer

lol well felix did recently remake outkasted didnt he.. but if i would be allowed.. id come since im still waiting on getting zike back xD

plus ill have enough time soon to play 2 servers :wub:

the_man_slayer

Cava is gay We wanted him to come play L2 with us, but no he wanna go and cry new river after K2 fucks again. Sorry Dro I know you weren't speaking about me because u wanted players who owned, but still I say NO and this time I don't mean New_Order :P

I enjoy playing any other game than KO, heck when my internet was down because I moved to other town I played BG2 complitely 2x in a row and I enjoyed it more than KO for months. I wish you guys all the best and later I will laugh when I can say "What did I say fatass Cava!" :lol:[/b]
    lol go on waggy for old times sake :wub:

ultimaliaz

I would go but I dont think Im very wanted :P cough cava cough

This server will be different MYKO players , and i know many gg are going there , this will be really interesting

im def going to the new server. hasn't been any dupe methods for along time, ronark is relatively clean so, only problem is all the koxp and xp bugging

the_man_slayer

u coming will?

shane88

i may come but the server will have more koxper than any other but ill give it a go

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

I enjoy playing any other game than KO, heck when my internet was down because I moved to other town I played BG2 complitely 2x in a row and I enjoyed it more than KO for months. I wish you guys all the best and later I will laugh when I can say "What did I say fatass Cava!" :lol:[/b]
    stupid finnish.....lanjiao! :P

ok honestly i love u guys but i hate l2. n i hate archlord. its cause of the controls, i swear =[

Guachimagaa

do i fill the requirements? o.o

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Just managed to get alot of old school good guns together on Diez. Been a few hetics weeks

cool and ur going orcs right?

Banned Senior Member

u coming will?[/b]
    I have no way of buying premium or KC, plus I'm busy first 2 weeks of July building a garage for my house, and I should be moving out at the end of July

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast