Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

If ...

This is a discussion on If ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; honestly, nobody likes the company. but its a sad fact the game is good. in fact, too good. so we're ...
Page: 12

honestly, nobody likes the company. but its a sad fact the game is good. in fact, too good. so we're not coming back to give the company a chance. we're coming back to give the game another try [/b]
    Problem is that u depend on the company to play. I agree the game is good and tons of fun, but fun stops when:

1. U get hacked and K2 does nothing.
    2. Cheaters exploit every damn bug while u play legit and fall behind in levels and items.
    3. U loose exp/items cause unreliable servers and crashes, and K2 doesnt even say "sorry".

I dont see a point to give the game another try if all my fun can be ruined REALLY easy cause of a company that hasnt learn how to run this game after 3 years!

Banned

honestly, nobody likes the company. but its a sad fact the game is good. in fact, too good. so we're not coming back to give the company a chance. we're coming back to give the game another try

btw good teamplay still works.[/b]
    are you crazy ....ko is good?

ko is outdated and way beyond todays mmo's

its only good cause your used to it and good at it

only reason anyone comes back or stays is cause they dont want to move on cause they are in a comfort zone

me personally i stayed cause i did not want to waste another 1 or 2 starting all over

even though i have a 7x+ character again with insane items that isnt banned i would still not come back cause of the lack of k2s support for a so called "good" game

hell are you all blind...if k2 doesnt see that ko is good why cant all of you....if k2 saw it as good they would support it but instead they support MU online and sword of the new world.....maybe cause they are the games that are here now and are the future not ko

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Problem is that u depend on the company to play. I agree the game is good and tons of fun, but fun stops when:

1. U get hacked and K2 does nothing.
    2. Cheaters exploit every damn bug while u play legit and fall behind in levels and items.
    3. U loose exp/items cause unreliable servers and crashes, and K2 doesnt even say "sorry".

I dont see a point to give the game another try if all my fun can be ruined REALLY easy cause of a company that hasnt learn how to run this game after 3 years![/b]
    1. i've never gotten hacked so :P
    2. well its true they exploit every bug, n i know i'll fall behind in level and items, but thats where teamplay comes in :P u can't bug teamplay.
    3. yea thats true as well, i guess its basically a matter of tolerance :lol: needs a bit of getting used to i guess.

Banned

I think that if you're planning to start again dont even bother WHY NOT stay where you are right now O.O ?

I mean for some, might have on DIEZ for example a decent geared Lv70-72char semi geared with uniques+0 you still have a chance of a lvl 75-80 duper?

however... if you start again the distance of unfairness will be stretched even further..

ultimaliaz

No, cause nothing has changed. K2 still running this game in a lousy way, lack of support, unreliable service, cheaters everywhere, etc. Whats the point on playing again with old school friends if u gonna get K2'd anytime soon. It's just a matter of time for them to fuck u AGAIN.

New servers are even worse cause at least, on the old one, u still got a semi high level char with semi decent items (+0's maybe +1's). A new server u wont even have uniques while cheaters will have +3's. Not even good teamplay can make u survive in CZ against a full party of retarded dupers/bug abusers that are higher level than u and have far better gear.

While u start from scratch , level endless hours, they koxp all the way to 80 and then dupe all they can. Maybe not right now cause duping is not "possible" (prolly is but few know), but eventually it will be possible and tons of cheaters will abuse it. K2 will do NOTHING to solve the issue in time and u will end up again in a fucked up server with the same decision we all took long ago: STAY OR QUIT.

If u ask me, I'll save some time and say quit before even starting.[/b]
    Wrong, my two buddies in ronark own every1 2 vs 8 and theyre just lvl 62 and 61 while average lvl is 64, and their uniques are,,nvm they dont have any :P

are you crazy ....ko is good?

ko is outdated and way beyond todays mmo's

its only good cause your used to it and good at it

only reason anyone comes back or stays is cause they dont want to move on cause they are in a comfort zone

me personally i stayed cause i did not want to waste another 1 or 2 starting all over

even though i have a 7x+ character again with insane items that isnt banned i would still not come back cause of the lack of k2s support for a so called "good" game

hell are you all blind...if k2 doesnt see that ko is good why cant all of you....if k2 saw it as good they would support it but instead they support MU online and sword of the new world.....maybe cause they are the games that are here now and are the future not ko[/b]
    uhhh actually i come back cause its fun. and i like the controls and pk. i've tried other rpg games n the controls r too dense. its like the movement lags.(and believe me, they're the NEWER rpgs. great graphics, crap controls)

a game doesn't have to be "in" to be good. i think most of the good games happen to be the older ones.

I think that if you're planning to start again dont even bother WHY NOT stay where you are right now O.O ?
    I mean for some, might have on DIEZ for example a decent geared Lv70-72char semi geared with uniques+0 you still have a chance of a lvl 75-80 duper?

however... if you start again the distance of unfairness will be stretched even further..[/b]
    actually, thats untrue. i found it easier on logos than on diez :mellow:

ultimaliaz

1. i've never gotten hacked so :P
    2. well its true they exploit every bug, n i know i'll fall behind in level and items, but thats where teamplay comes in :P u can't bug teamplay.
    3. yea thats true as well, i guess its basically a matter of tolerance :lol: needs a bit of getting used to i guess.[/b]
    What about kagecava? or do u still think I scammed it?

Banned

uhhh actually i come back cause its fun. and i like the controls and pk. i've tried other rpg games n the controls r too dense. its like the movement lags.(and believe me, they're the NEWER rpgs. great graphics, crap controls)

a game doesn't have to be "in" to be good. i think most of the good games happen to be the older ones.[/b]
    i will agree with you in some sense

i been playing a shit load of diff games to try out and test and i have found much lag on many of the games but i think that is cause of the pc i use

the controls again are a matter of something your used to....i do agree i like WASD controls better and playing games without sucks but doesnt mean games like 9dragons and wow are not better over all

ofc there are some features of ko that will be better but over as a game its lacks more then it gains

and lIIIIIIIIIIl in no way am i saying its wrong for you or anyone to come back and i am not discourageing you or trying to from playing ko but no one can say whole heartedly that they come back for support or a good game....they can only truthfully say they are coming back for FUN, FRIENDS, and that they are used to ko game play

Banned

actually, thats untrue. i found it easier on logos than on diez :mellow:[/b]

Well u are sad aint u.

BLEH END OF STORY KKTHXBYE~ :angry:

What about kagecava? or do u still think I scammed it?[/b]
    ya.

i will agree with you in some sense

i been playing a shit load of diff games to try out and test and i have found much lag on many of the games but i think that is cause of the pc i use

the controls again are a matter of something your used to....i do agree i like WASD controls better and playing games without sucks but doesnt mean games like 9dragons and wow are not better over all

ofc there are some features of ko that will be better but over as a game its lacks more then it gains

and lIIIIIIIIIIl in no way am i saying its wrong for you or anyone to come back and i am not discourageing you or trying to from playing ko but no one can say whole heartedly that they come back for support or a good game....they can only truthfully say they are coming back for FUN, FRIENDS, and that they are used to ko game play[/b]
    it definitely isn't cause of my pc,my pc is too leet.

and yea i'm not coming back just cause of the game alone. i miss the days when i was pking with oblivion. eventhough the clan was full of assholes, they're not fake in anyway and everyone was just INTENSE. i like competition. can't help it.

Well u are sad aint u.

BLEH END OF STORY KKTHXBYE~ :angry:[/b]
    u just phail on logos thats y ur so sad about it. sucker!

ok not like i succeeded, but w/e i was one of the top lvls then >=( (just had the crapiest items lol)

Banned

ya.
    it definitely isn't cause of my pc,my pc is too leet.

and yea i'm not coming back just cause of the game alone. i miss the days when i was pking with oblivion. eventhough the clan was full of assholes, they're not fake in anyway and everyone was just INTENSE. i like competition. can't help it.[/b]
    there is not competition to come back for as well

who will u compete against when most of you preach turks have no skill....only players left to compete against would be turks now

it used to be 80% turkish.....its not 99% with you being the 1%

PS. debuffandheal...awsome comment in your sig

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

actually i attained skill towards the end....but i agree when you were still playing my combo sucked....w/e

and exactly how much skill does it take to throw on all defense gears and a chitin shield and run and keep tping the dead party members in your party?[/b]
    a lot more skill than people give me credit for something u would know if u actually had defense armors...when u got 5 people hitting u and u gotta look at each wep they using then look at the damages and decide whos hitting most and deciding which combo of defense armors to use when u have an inventory full of them and to do it all in a few sec before u die...ya...harder than im given credit for then also just cuz u have high defense armors doesnt mean u can stand still so im having to run around get the people attacking me stuck on trees etc while tping party members around and trying to ice humans

all that i was doin for hours a day and what couldnt u do? 1r1r1r1r1r1r1r.....

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

On dros first response i saw more like a kindly saying no to u. And u tez turn replyed with ur typical vulgarism. Well, just my opinion.

As for camas skills, if u would have normal analytical powers or u would just be free from projudice u would see those so called skills. They arent connected with KO that much. Ofc knowing about all in Sherloc Holmes manner is good also but not that important. No offence and its not flame towards u but i didnt see this what i ment that much in ur pk. Those qualities and skills are quite adaptive also u know.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast