Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Illuminati clan

This is a discussion on Illuminati clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by mason_cro Well Ilu aren't a PK clan, so they can't really be compared to the other clans. ...
Page: 3

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by mason_cro
    Well Ilu aren't a PK clan, so they can't really be compared to the other clans. The thing I like about them is that they stick together, they don't make new clans every 10 days like the rest of Ares. *

Don't think there is one clan that can be named No.1...IMHO, AHM and Ilu are impressive, I loved the Blood vids from the older days. And ofc don't forget PaTRioT, my favourite clan in the whole wide world *h43r:
    Some clans don't remake every 10 days...I can name quite a few that have been around for quite a while...Refugee being among them......We've been together as a clan well over 1.5 years and still have our core players.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

in the case of how much fun i would have playing KO... BandOfTheHawks prawns face oke?

in lvls skill and np our ally Ready2Die :wub:

LiberAchi

Blood, Templars, My Name Is, Unknown, Tioc, Annihilation ( Both ares and pathos ) FiRe and ELT.

Originally posted by LiberAchi
    Blood, Templars, My Name Is, Unknown, Tioc, Annihilation ( Both ares and pathos ) FiRe and ELT.
    annihilation? shut up you pillock.

and nealia i dunno why illuminati bother u so much. to me they are a nothing clan who only farm like sheep. How long a clan stays together is irrelevent when the clan is tiny and weak at pking like illuminati. Keeping together a big good clan like Blood is a much bigger achievement.

Vishnu

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-LiberAchi
    annihilation? shut up you pillock.

and nealia i dunno why illuminati bother u so much. to me they are a nothing clan who only farm like sheep. How long a clan stays together is irrelevent when the clan is tiny and weak at pking like illuminati. Keeping together a big good clan like Blood is a much bigger achievement.[/b]
    Like Hatred ever achieved anything hahahahahaha, oh and wasnt you the one asking them for an invite cause they were the strongest pk clan on the server, pretty sure Futility posted it a couple of times

nope i said i wanted to join since grid and krakatoa did well at the time, the rest of them arent very strong and i said they needed a good rogue. I think they missed out because after that i went to hatred and we were the strongest human clan for a long time. They never have had 1 good rogue in their clan which is why they are poor pkers, but its not my problem they missed their chance.

but tbh krakatoa like most warriors was made look good by Grid. It is evident recently that his combo is poor and he lacks intelligence to pk well. How someone can turn up to a 1v1 with a shield abyss pots and acid pots and still lose is quite funny When your pk parties are based around a warrior like that you will always struggle to be good. Whereas we had 4 or 5 very good tankers in hatred.

the_one_and_only

for once i agree with zero, buy illu is full of deoush bags, bunch of stuck up little kids who think their shit dont stink. there is a few good guns in that clan tho, about a handful, maybe less. id say the top human clans on ares are, not in any order, aftermath, deusmanus, purple-dragons, symbiosis and murphmadness. all 5 of those clans have great ppl in them and do everything legitly and pk pretty well, which is what makes a clan a good one

Kailean

vishnu(or whatever his nick is) is just a poor little turkish kid, so its pointless to talk with him -_-
    and one big lol to krakatoa, gay retard who was the 2nd lvl 70 warrior on usko, and which didnt even know how to combo :rollseyes:
    as i saw at movies, and like some people talked once on forum, his combo is soo good that he doesnt even use the "r" :lol: . anyways he is a better servant lurer than a comboer -_-
    ps: gogogo, servants are w8ting h43r:

Vishnu

Originally posted by Kailean
    vishnu(or whatever his nick is) is just a poor little turkish kid, so its pointless to talk with him -_- *
    and one big lol to krakatoa, gay retard who was the 2nd lvl 70 warrior on usko, and which didnt even know how to combo :rollseyes: *
    as i saw at movies, and like some people talked once on forum, his combo is soo good that he doesnt even use the "r" *:lol: . anyways he is a better servant lurer than a comboer -_- *
    ps: gogogo, servants are w8ting h43r:
    hahahahahahahahahaha, your funny as fuck keep it coming.

Sethesh

and u are not - stupidy is not funny. So stfu and go make shit to other bathroom.

Vishnu

Originally posted by Sethesh
    and u are not - stupidy is not funny. So stfu and go make shit to other bathroom.
    y0 Seth, go bump your buying topic, about the only thing your good for hahahahaha

Sethesh

poor u i see u got problem with your life - tracing all DeusManus member moves - what we wright and what we dont - its a problem - u shuld contact a psychiatrist in my opinion - this advice is for free.
    1 more thing - i still dont know your nick - are u so afraid to tell it?? I really wanna know whos such a bighead.

Vishnu

Originally posted by Sethesh
    poor u *i see u got problem with your life - tracing all DeusManus member moves - what we wright and what we dont - its a problem - u shuld contact a psychiatrist in my opinion - this advice is for free.
    1 more thing - i still dont know your nick - are u so afraid to tell it?? I really wanna know whos such a bighead.
    hahaha, I wonder who needs help, sincerely, all you need to know is you die to me daily :lol:

Jediay

about time ppl got this wasnt a "whos the best clan " topic .

yeah illumati will lure on you
    yeah if you die they will 4 stone you when boss is dead
    yeah their mostly douchbags when it comes to bosses and drops
    yeah no one whos likes them knows what thier really about
    yeah the video caught some of them luring and action
    and yeah thats why this topic was made

they been doing it for the longest why is it that people dont get it?
    If you see a boss and see illu just let them get it because they wont let you get it.

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sethesh
    poor u *i see u got problem with your life - tracing all DeusManus member moves - what we wright and what we dont - its a problem - u shuld contact a psychiatrist in my opinion - this advice is for free.
    hahaha, I wonder who needs help, sincerely, all you need to know is you die to me daily :lol:[/b]

ur sig dosen't fit with this forum, u should try get the color right

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast