Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Illuminati clan

This is a discussion on Illuminati clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Kailean to krakagay 1st thing, you are the dumb idiot who consideres himself as the king of ...
Page: 6

Vishnu

Originally posted by Kailean
    to krakagay
    1st thing, you are the dumb idiot who consideres himself as the king of the world. guess what! the winner of the "Retard of the year" competition is..... ding ding ding ding!! Illuminati clan! Congratulations, you recieved a "im a gay idiot" t-shirt!! Go and wear it with proudness, you've worked for it really hard!
    hmm i were on alot of isiloons fights, and guess what. YOU always lure them on us. yet still i remember the 1st time you come and saw us doing isiloon(us=only DM). then your noble and pathetic fucking mages just started to ignite it, while ours werent. ofcourse after some time it went to them and some of us died. what will you say about that mr krakfag? What did we do that made you "so full of hate"? oh come on and say sth. *
    about Eslant. holy fucking shit! Illuminati are saying, w8 i need to find and copy it, "You have never been lured on in eslant". You are joking, arent you? if not then you just made yourself a bigger retard than u actually already are(you can be proud, there arent many more retarded people than you. oh w8, i still remember how futidiot struggled with gambit and hamer back in IS, is that the reason why you are such a pain in the ass for every single player in this game??). The thruth is you HAVE BEEN ALWAYS LURING EVERYTHING ON EVERY1. i saw once how you lured some1's(not from inferno, nor from deusmanus) sq in the middle of the golems in eslant and then killed it. i still remember how xuzlame along with darkon-the-brainless tried to lure our tk from us into DarkMares. he was running like a clown in the middle of dts and dms, which was so pathetic that i didnt even consider you to be that retarded, my misteak. when they saw they cant lure it away, and it leads to nowhere, they just started to run near a DarkMare and tried to lure it on me, ofcourse i had sth called "Sleep Carpet". hehe wasnt that retarded? what a pity they thought they can ks us. too bad that i(int-priest) along with 1 warrior actually killed it, and they worthless attempts to steal it only show how "gr8 and honored" clan are you. whats better they told that we should shut up couse it was "their" TK, while there was NO1 from them, any1 from your clan. that was just one big ROFL.
    still any gr8 and smart ideas connected with the thruth-by-illuminati?? at least you could say how really you are. end this pathetic show in which you act the title role.

as for Les_Draons_Purples. actually we(as a clan and also me presonally) consider you as one of the very few legit clans and we havent had any fights. the only "bad" thing i can remember is that you once came on a DarkMare spot in cz on which i and Tanis were killing dms and "stealed" a few dms. it was just a misunderstanding, and as i already said. i dont (and i think most of DM) dont consider you as "another illuminati" clan.
    thats for DeusManus. as for INFERNO, well you should just talk with them. they aint retards like illuminati who can only say "all your bosses are belong to me(wasnt it like that waz?),(now sth i can tell about what they also do) and fuck you all, we will de-exp and 4-stone you whenever we will have a chance to do so". INFERNO can talk and they are normall, trust me, you just need to try *

to nova. i already said that i dont have anything to your clan, apart of taking part in Illu-show. *
    wierd that after one of the last isiloon fights magicians_glory talked with me and he didnt knew we were kiling isiloon before illuminati came. i know i shouldnt but im really curious how many times did they told you the "facts by illu".oh and btw, maybe some1 will tell us Who the fucking sake did spawned Ultima in the Dragon Cave?! and who also killed it? or should i asked "For who was it killed by a gm"? oh w8, wierd that there was no1 near it...
    hahahahahahahahaha, I didnt read any of it, but it sure as fuck does look funny

Originally posted by Volcanic
    Grow up.

My 10 year olds could write a more constructive post. As for the luring, i am gonna lure on you, and your clan. Like i said before, you keep on about it, you`ll get it. And another thing, smart arse, if im so shit as a warrior, why is it that NOBODY in you clan has 75% of my NPs, let alone the full amount? And i don`t really PK that much either. *

Stop being bitter over the fact you`re a loser. Maybe next time i fuck you up the arse, i`ll be kind enough to give you a reach around
    Its a "good will" by Illuminati

Sethesh

Priestess i can asure u his not in 1 man army against illumianti.

As for Volcanic:

My 10 year olds could write a more constructive post.
    then u?? I definitly can belive that.

And for Vishnu - man u havent wrote anything that have any sense. Are all your post so senseless?? Any mode can tell me if i can disable his post. I dont have time for such a crap.

Nealia Illu dont know what a good will means.

Kailean

haha i cant stop loughing from you waz. even after all your worthless posts, you still can only cry. hahaha nps? hahahaha omg
    if you think nps still show wether u are a good pker or not then its even more pathetic. about 2 years ago they showed. but now? haha earning nps from spot running is "thelastgays" masterpiece, they could even go to second server and then relog and attack from back to earn nps rofl. haha omg i know this will gonna hurt you, as everything said to you, but lets say the thurth, MOST(say yourself how much) nps you made when u hit 70, when most people didnt even have 65. haha and now go and say your "pro" couse u made 70 early, go on, hahaha :lol: maybe next time when youll rename your char use "ImARetard" im sure itll suit your personality :lol:
    your like a little kids who got their toys taken away and can now cry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

to TRiestess, oops PriesTesS.
    1st of all, i like my "1 man anti illuminati club" ^_^ and its not "1 man"
    2nd, omg sorry. steal stole stolen? wow, omg plys forgyve me plyssss!
    3rd Do you really think that i am afraid of your pathetic 4-stone rezz? omfg what a retarded idiot. i WILL rezz you for 4 stone whenever ill see an exped illuminati gay, oops sorry, member or for 30 stones when you die from an orc, its also your "tactic" aint it? You started all the rezz shit, you dumbass.
    4th do you wear glasses? if you dont then you sure, couse your abit blind

to vishnu,
    as seth said. ill gonna ignore your senseless posts, because you are simply too stupid, being a brainless shit(couse your not a human) makes you feel that lonely? -_- haha another clown :lol:
    "Dont talk with an idiot. First he will downgrade u to his intelectual lvl and then will win with expiriance."

PriesTesS

You, sir kaileen, truely are an idiot.
    Lemonfreezer allready said it was him on my character

anyway, i'm done reading u're annoying rants

Kailean ur posts leading to nowhere, same as volcanics

Kailean

Originally posted by PriesTesS

no shit? 1st thing read my post,the long one, about luring. i thought you will show that you can think. as i see you cant.
    dont read and dont answer, 1 retard less. bb

Sethesh

actualy Nealia is wright about that chill out please.

how gay can Illuminaty can be sometimes :lol: :lol: :lol: btw couple of cool guys there

Sethesh

Yea also in illuminati u can find ppl that are ok (unfortunetly i can name only few) - Semptra, Mordeth and Priestess. I really hope the whole hatred betwen the clans will stop someday. Time will show

Mirage from INFERNO clan pmed me sooner to present excuses for his clan. Actually i don't have grief against them but it is not the case of some other clany, especially Kost4ever, he said : "i was xped 3 times on talos because of them, i'll forgive them when they will be xped 3 times in a row by my lures". You should pm him :rollseyes:

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

Servant luring, retarded on both ends.

Eslant...It's pretty clear in Illuminati to lure the boss, never mobs on people. It doesn't work everytime. Breaking the rules to get a boss, not something I ever resorted to.

I'd give you my opinion on Isiloon, but it just wouldn't be fitting, after all I was there a half dozen times, right honeybun?
    The more you make a fool of yourself with these topics, the longer you will be lured on...

susGe

i would make some kind of comment but honestly i cant understand what half of the people in this thread wrote.

Vishnu

Originally posted by susGe
    i would make some kind of comment but honestly i cant understand what half of the people in this thread wrote.
    haha agreed

Vishnu

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PriesTesS

no shit? 1st thing read my post,the long one, about luring. i thought you will show that you can think. as i see you cant.
    dont read and dont answer, 1 retard less. bb [/b]
    Summary of Douchemanus: You dont have a well equipped clan, you dont have any np's and you suck just generally, see I make alot of sence

hahahaha

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast