Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Illuminati clan

This is a discussion on Illuminati clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Painf00l+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Painf00l)</div> Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy) <!--QuoteBegin-Painf00l @ <!--QuoteBegin-PriesTesS rofl, good one Holy. learn to grammar. ...
Page: 9

Originally posted by Painf00l+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Painf00l)</div>
    Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Painf00l
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PriesTesS

rofl, good one Holy.

learn to grammar.

i just read over grammar mistakes by now.... forums are full of em. I make a lot of spelling mistakes myself.

isnt that good enough? zz i aint wastin any more time

I believe it was you who said "learn to grammer" not me ok kid. Priestess was only saying good one because I owned you're ass. Now give up, you're english sucks [/b]
    Actually im pretty sure you didnt own me at all. You shouldnt try and correct someone when you have your own flaws, which is why i probably shouldnt have posted either. Truth is my carefactor is about 0 soo gj owning a kid... I didnt intend to start an arguement so i wont post anymore just for you :unsure: peace out[/b][/quote]

That's the post I've been waiting for

PriesTesS

you guys are so funny :P

Originally posted by Sethesh
    no idee - my sugestion - remmeber tha mage Bulb - 6x delvled in cz to 30 i think its him.
    he is very cute :<

Originally posted by jessemannen+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jessemannen)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sethesh
    no idee - my sugestion - remmeber tha mage Bulb - 6x delvled in cz to 30 i think its him.
    he is very cute :<
    [/b]

Hey don't talk shit about Bulb :angry:!! I've played it like 2 times :P

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789