Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

INFERNO on ARES FACK U ALL

This is a discussion on INFERNO on ARES FACK U ALL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sotok is the last person to blame others for bug abusing lol.[/b] xD...
Page: 8

StoneColdAngel

sotok is the last person to blame others for bug abusing lol.[/b]
    xD

everytime i saw Inferno Deusmanus Radical doing isiloon(i saw them quite often while the time my clan and his ally doing isiloon), they done it always legitly.
    about everything esle i cant say anything, becoz i dont play ares any longer...
    f u...

no I think f u, I've seen several pics of INFERNO bugging in all kinds of places. Theres like 2 people from INFERNO that I have any respect for. And thats out of what? 36 members about?
    first he isnt even in Inferno but he is polish. And i think if some say anything bad about u and ur Nation, u wouldnt like it, too.[/b]

right thanks this wasnt inteligent but what can i say... like u said i hate when ppl treat polish like turks.. its right many of them cheating(idont mean inferno coz idont know them) its shame but u cant blade a nation(same with turks). Thx peace.

sotok is the last person to blame others for bug abusing lol.[/b]
    but infact sotok was the one which got these pics from me and HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO GET THEM.

FlippinSweeT

but infact sotok was the one which got these pics from me and HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO GET THEM.[/b]
    well, he's the one that posted them then, unless he handed them out to ppl. but it's sotok, u expect anything intelligent from him?

sneakys

can u please cry a bit harder, and i will come every FT and shoot with arrows and shit

well, he's the one that posted them then, unless he handed them out to ppl. but it's sotok, u expect anything intelligent from him?[/b]
    not really after he disbanded FF and name changed oh i mean "quit the game "^^

i just wanted to pointed out that these pics are coming from sotok, becoz i didnt gave them to anyone else.

atleast he could have edit the pics that noone could see the char names, but then again "but it&#39;s sotok, u expect anything intelligent from him?" << a nice quote

Zan_

Omg polish "kurwas" trying to make fun of the turks with all the "türk ýtam plýx aga baba" and whatever shit they say.
    The sad part here is that ya guys english is just as "happý" as the turks :lol:

Lemon is right about all of you. ( :wub: Lemon )

I MEAN OMG!!! WAKE UP YOU POLISH RETARDS!!

You have any idea of how stupid it sounds?
    "Inferno cheated in the past but now they are a legit clan" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (ok that´s enough) ....just one more :lol:

Yes they cheated in the past and that is the reason they are where they are today..... :angry: (fuking scumbags)

You know what...I might just do like Inferno.
    I´ll go ahead and cheat/bug abuse like hell, get my unqiues +3, my weapons +9 (probably some kurwas with +10 aswell) and when I am all set, having the gear I need and a shitload of NP´s, then I can go back to being legit and nobody will hate me anymore, right? :P

Inferno = Turk Clan!! YES PLÝXXXX

Lmao Zan u just made my day ( who ever the fuck u are). Point one guy in INFERNO who has any unique +3 or any weapon/shell +9/10 most of us have +0&#39;s and if some have +1 maybe +2 those are generally rings or earings. I smell jealousy here.

Zan_

You smell jealousy? hahaha..
    Why would I be jealous of a fuking polack?? I mean you guys come to Sweden to beg for jobs (I will keep that in mind next time I need my toilet cleaned)

So what is your point? I am jealous of your gear? lol you just said you had +1&#39;s and +0&#39;s....that means even I have better gear than you? :S

Somehow I think you are NOT telling the whole truth here...

Anyway I don´t care if you have fuking +3 IN&#39;s & IB&#39;s and all the rest of the uniques....the thing that bugs me is how those items were obtained.

Lemon

Lmao Zan u just made my day ( who ever the fuck u are). Point one guy in INFERNO who has any unique +3 or any weapon/shell +9/10 most of us have +0&#39;s and if some have +1 maybe +2 those are generally rings or earings. I smell jealousy here.[/b]
    MM, had zan not gone away to uni and had his computer break etc then zan would be the guy raping you every time you set foor in CZ. Who the fuck do you think you are? So how many items does it take to make a +2 anyway? It&#39;s 9 isn&#39;t it? So that&#39;s 9 rols for one person...and the rest of the clan must be equiped so we are talking well in excess of 30 rols. Legýt?

Nobody is jealous of your stuff because we all know that it&#39;s tainted with bug abuse. My point is not that you cheat now, even though you probably do, but it is that the only reason you are where you are today is through bug abuse. People can say "oh it&#39;s in the past" or "I only did it once" but the point is that without those things "you only did once" "in the past" you wouldn&#39;t be shit. It is fair to say that a few of you would have made it but the majority of you Inferno scumbags are just the same as those turkish kids that flunk at school because of a fucking game. A fucking game that you ruin for everybody else because you can&#39;t play it properly.

Well I&#39;m sorry if this all annoys you but fucking face the truth you retards.

Originally posted by xMMx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xMMx)</div>
    this is boring INFERNO never use BUG[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-mortaldance

He bugged serwant once or twice dunno thats all

Once i buged chris present.
    Not so fucking perfect are you? Once a bug abuser always a bug abuser I say. Plebians.

mixxy

Lemon. Futile tought you well. You can trully call yourself a nazi now - it&#39;s a masterpiece to connect some virtual community with polish workers cleaning your car, bravo. Why don&#39;t you tell them your opinion on our nation instead of hiding behind the monitor, you prick? I might be visiting UK in the second half of the year so meybe we can meet and sort it out 1v1 like gentelmen or like english hooligans - your choice, sir. Just for the curiosity - if you claim we bug abuse Isilion to kill it than how the hell you got it from us so many times ("every time" in one of your posts higher) with Illuminazzies.

Just to clarify: author of the topic got his most desired 1v1&#39;s with Inferno and did not even manage to redball any of us before his own death. Anyone else?

Zan_

LOL now you wanna fight Lemon IRL over a game?? .....sad, very sad.

One more thing...yea I´ll fight you 1vs1.... my Ardream char ^^

Lemon

Lemon. Futile tought you well. You can trully call yourself a nazi now - it&#39;s a masterpiece to connect some virtual community with polish workers cleaning your car, bravo. Why don&#39;t you tell them your opinion on our nation instead of hiding behind the monitor, you prick? I might be visiting UK in the second half of the year so meybe we can meet and sort it out 1v1 like gentelmen or like english hooligans - your choice, sir. Just for the curiosity - if you claim we bug abuse Isilion to kill it than how the hell you got it from us so many times ("every time" in one of your posts higher) with Illuminazzies.

Just to clarify: author of the topic got his most desired 1v1&#39;s with Inferno and did not even manage to redball any of us before his own death. Anyone else?[/b]
    I would tell them but they don&#39;t speak English.

"Put a set of keys in your hand and make them count!"

We always had someone on a second computer watching the isiloon floor. If we had less than 8 people we didn&#39;t try.

I&#39;ve never 1v1ed anybody from Inferno. I have only 1v1ed 2 people properly

So I&#39;ll cya soon mixxy. My country, my rules. (will you be coming to claim work too?)

Talking here about Polish employers who arrived to work in ur country is just a big lol. Mixxy got the point here try to tell this to his face and not hide behind ur monitor.
    About bug, screenshots shown that some of our mages bugged servants, I dont disagree with it they got their punishment and then stopped. We got our items from farming felankor legitly and you wont change it what ever you would write.
    And its not MM posting here, he just use this accounts to make some trades. My nick in game is DanseMacabre as I mentioned before. About IN&#39;s IB&#39;s +3 no one in our clan has those and if u fought with MM and u think he has them then maybe u suck so much that u couldnt agree that he beat u and just started to say those bullshits.

mixxy

LOL now you wanna fight Lemon IRL over a game?? .....sad, very sad.
    One more thing...yea I´ll fight you 1vs1.... my Ardream char ^^[/b]
    Where did I say "fight", I said "sort it out" ? What is sad that 1 little prick is offending a nation on a forum about the online game. He has no other arguments or just selected a wrong forum, thats all. ofc we can meet with teh ardream chars but mine is only lvl54 peace.

Lemon, I repeat the question: if you claim we bug abuse Isilion to kill it than how the hell you got it from us so many times ("every time" in one of your posts higher) with Illuminazzies??

Fvck the keycars and other shit, all know you are happy to be english already - explain the above.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast