Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

insanity took castle

This is a discussion on insanity took castle within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The leader of Insaity is ThePoison and the leader of lnsanity is DaddyCool....
Page: 7

Imhotep

The leader of Insaity is ThePoison and the leader of lnsanity is DaddyCool.

The leader of Insaity is ThePoison and the leader of lnsanity is DaddyCool.[/b]
    whats his forum name? Huntermark? Pitchblack? etc etc?

whats his forum name? Huntermark? Pitchblack? etc etc?[/b]
    HunterMark's clan failed and I think he quit like a week after the server opened

ThePoison is Huntermark. The little shit went from being a dicksucking item grobbler to a clan leader. Long journey..

ThePoison is Huntermark. The little shit went from being a dicksucking item grobbler to a clan leader. Long journey..[/b]
    No he's not bro :P I know both of them, trust me its not him.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=5889

This guy is HunterMark. He is from Ontario Canada.

Insanity's "cool meter" went from 7 to non-existant.

Funniest shit ever. Insanity has HUNTERMARK as a clan leader. What's even funny is they have Granny in the clan. The rejects combined to form a diamond. Zero's to Hero. A wonderful Cinderalla story.

Banned

Funniest shit ever. Insanity has HUNTERMARK as a clan leader. What's even funny is they have Granny in the clan. The rejects combined to form a diamond. Zero's to Hero. A wonderful Cinderalla story.[/b]
    moe the detective !!! h34r:

Funniest shit ever. Insanity has HUNTERMARK as a clan leader. What's even funny is they have Granny in the clan. The rejects combined to form a diamond. Zero's to Hero. A wonderful Cinderalla story.[/b]

umm

what?

Im not Huntermark...

moe fails at detective work

Its not him... I've heard both huntermark and Ethernal aka Frost on vent.

They are both very different... HunterMark has a very heavy french wierd accent

Who else is in the clan besides Granny, Huntermark, Curly. Curly was a nice kid in Xigenon. Me and him used to steal Centaur brains in Cathairos arena. I don't know what happened to his ego since then. Curly you dissapoint me

Who else is in the clan besides Granny, Huntermark, Curly. Curly was a nice kid in Xigenon. Me and him used to steal Centaur brains in Cathairos arena. I don't know what happened to his ego since then. Curly you dissapoint me [/b]
    dude, are you fucking dense?

Im nto Huntermark, hes nto even in our clan

5DollahSuckySucky

huntermark is busy working on his farm in quad city .. dont c how the hell he'd be playing ko

Last time I talked to HunterMark, he told me he was going to be leaving to China to become a doctor.

Does anyone know about the "SirJisri incidence"

If you haven't, I'll tell you. Huntermark flamed "SirJisri" on ranking. "SirJisri" being overly sensitive got offended and wanted to use his "resources" to "hurt" HunterMark. So, "SirJisri" was claiming to pay anyone who would find out where Huntermark lives. At first I didn't want to get involved with psychos on the internet, but I found the situation humorous. Therefore, I provoked Hunter to give me his address by saying, "I am in Canada, I want to fight you". The guy idiotically gave me his address. So I went to white pages, and I got his phone number and his mother's real name. After obtaining his information, I gave it to SirJisri (who by the way did not pay me) and he called his mother. He got so scared, he started shitting his pants and his mother called the cops. "Please Moe help me, I dont want to get beat up for something I said on a video game forum." If I still had the logs, I would post it. Logs are funnier than my little summary, but I think you get the picture.

No wonder why HunterMark is ashamed to admit who he is. It is okay HunterMark aka Ethernal, no need to be ashamed of who you are.

Huntermark is the leader of Insanity LOL.

Edit: I FOUND THE THREAD AND THE LOGS LOL

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...127857&st=0

Once again, big LOL at HunterMark being a clan leader.

Last time I talked to HunterMark, he told me he was going to be leaving to China to become a doctor.

Does anyone know about the "SirJisri incidence"

If you haven't, I'll tell you. Huntermark flamed "SirJisri" on ranking. "SirJisri" being overly sensitive got offended and wanted to use his "resources" to "hurt" HunterMark. So, "SirJisri" was claiming to pay anyone who would find out where Huntermark lives. At first I didn't want to get involved with psychos on the internet, but I found the situation humorous. Therefore, I provoked Hunter to give me his address by saying, "I am in Canada, I want to fight you". The guy idiotically gave me his address. So I went to white pages, and I got his phone number and his mother's real name. After obtaining his information, I gave it to SirJisri (who by the way did not pay me) and he called his mother. He got so scared, he started shitting his pants and his mother called the cops. "Please Moe help me, I dont want to get beat up for something I said on a video game forum." If I still had the logs, I would post it. Logs are funnier than my little summary, but I think you get the picture.

No wonder why HunterMark is ashamed to admit who he is. It is okay HunterMark aka Ethernal, no need to be ashamed of who you are.

Huntermark is the leader of Insanity LOL.

Edit: I FOUND THE THREAD AND THE LOGS LOL

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...127857&st=0[/b]

umm

wow

im being told im somebody else

cool

EDIT

thats not even my email =/

and my rl name is david

umm
    wow

im being told im somebody else
    cool[/b]
    It's okay man don't tell your mother to call the cops on me.

Btw, Congratulations for winning the castle Insanity with Huntermark as your clan leader. 100 points for winning the castle, - 1000 for having HunterMark to lead your clan. + 200 for making us all laugh at your pussiness HunterMark.

Total Points = -700 for Insanity

edit:

Yeah okay "David". LOOOOOOOOOOL

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast