Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Isiloon tests movie

This is a discussion on Isiloon tests movie within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its completely bullshit and 1 more problem for k2 as the same bug which u find out. the mob should ...
Page: 10

Havvk

its completely bullshit and 1 more problem for k2 as the same bug which u find out. the mob should make the difference of the characters who attack it.if it cant , theres no problem. range attack w/o R ftw !

just think about these , im pretty sure u will get the answer.

O...M...F...G u are completely RETARD AND STUPID, when u kill isiloon the LEGAL way i can give u 10 gbs
    i give u my word,u are so stupid u are admiting u are abusing..."range attack w/o R ftw"...."the mob sould
    make the difference of the characters who attack it" ...

try this... go abyss with ur clan, LURE the isiloon from the SERVANTS,cough * i bet they 1 hit kill u * cough,
    start TANKING the isiloon in the NON-BUGGED AREA and then pm me,ill get u a reezer,take 3000 stones, cuz
    u will die ALL TIME,isiloon hits u 2,000 if u are melee,if u are mage ok,do the aoe,NO TANKER MEANS ISILOON
    MOVES,sooner or later she'll get u or 1 of the servants,and i bet my char u dont even get the 1% of the isiloon
    hp down

infernosage

damn you hacker dont think everybodies computer isnt weak in viruses virus gone get a life

Vidi

Originally posted by Havvk
    try this... go abyss with ur clan, LURE the isiloon from the SERVANTS,cough * i bet they 1 hit kill u * cough,
    start TANKING the isiloon in the NON-BUGGED AREA and then pm me,ill get u a reezer,take 3000 stones, cuz
    u will die ALL TIME,isiloon hits u 2,000 if u are melee,if u are mage ok,do the aoe,NO TANKER MEANS ISILOON
    MOVES,sooner or later she'll get u or 1 of the servants,and i bet my char u dont even get the 1% of the isiloon
    hp down
    Calm Down,with the way u call it legit , we killed it many times ^_^ so be relax.And Our each tankers died 2 or 3 times.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Vidi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vidi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Havvk
    hp down
    Calm Down,with the way u call it legit , we killed it many times ^_^ so be relax.And Our each tankers died 2 or 3 times.[/b]
    yea i can see "if no one 'r', it gives less damage" lol

Havvk

gratz
    if i was hard in my post is cuz im tired of seeing ppl posting stupid answers defending
    his bug abusing,i bet that 1 out of 20 clans that have done isiloon have done it in the
    LEGAL way

ya he did the legit way , the one where he arrow shower it from far so they are far and its not a bug

Originally posted by Vidi

Calm Down,with the way u call it legit , we killed it many times *^_^ *so be relax.And Our each tankers died 2 or 3 times.
    this is bull shit excuse for vidi they use it all the time its funny tho we happened to know the % his tankers were at the time and we knew neutral freinds that asked and there percent never moved or wait maybe ZT know another bug that dont let u loose any exp !!LO!L

Originally posted by Vidi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vidi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Havvk
    hp down
    Calm Down,with the way u call it legit , we killed it many times ^_^ so be relax.And Our each tankers died 2 or 3 times.[/b]
    Means nothing. You still bug abused isiloon and deserve a ban. Thats like saying you got lots of really nice items, so duping is ok.

oncemore

elisha cuthbert has a great pair.

Originally posted by oncemore
    elisha cuthbert has a great pair.
    Its called push up ... but yes, she is nice

oncemore

girl next door = like best film ever :wub:

devile zt is jus another example why turks should be banned from this forum they sit in olympia forum bs 24/7 and make topics filled of fucking shit they're a bunch retards that claim to be number 1 claim to be legit when over and over we present evidence that there not then they go back to making up bull shit excuses when there fucking clan name is ZERO TOLERANCE

i for one am jus sick of turks i can only deal with a few and zt doesn't fucking help turks jus shows how stubborn and fucking stupid they are

toook some digging but here goes
    Originally posted by Bobashop

im told it translates like this

him: hi *
    me : hi *>.<
    him : wassup
    me : you know that when ur clan killed the isilion they bug abused
    him : i was there
    -------that come 2nd file -----
    him: *. i was there ( continue)
    him: he ( the isilion) did not attack
    me : doh *
    me : they did bug abuse
    end

im sure the israelis can back me up on the translation, certainly makes for some humorous light reading.

ZT typical excuses : yea we did it but :
    _ we got crappy level / items(macroing / abusing boss)
    _ we didnt have enought time to dupe much so we still have crappy items
    _ omg everysingle sin use ctlr minor and you call us not legit ????
    _ lol [enter your name here] cheat too

:rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes:

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910