Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Isiloon tests movie

This is a discussion on Isiloon tests movie within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol funny boy :P...
Page: 9

xourico

lol funny boy :P

dont complain if u get something atleast -.- i have got isiloon drop solo two times in boss event and only bus and bes.

Wyvern

as i see in the movie u never used "sleep" ( i mean sleep carpet or like this )...if u use "sleep" , she doesn't hit hard when u hit her at z-r range..she always hits her poison damage...is it a bug? (i mean usn' "sleep") just wonder.. h43r:

Wyvern

umm.. any comments ? h43r:

yep... thats me running with the drop ^_^

ImTurkish

All my countless days of wondering what GM's do with their time. Then Deilve releases a video with GM's releasing information that we already knew. Perhaps the GM should actually do something productive with their time....oh wait...this is K2.

I think its easy to see if isiloon is getting buged or not, the LEGAL way to kill isiloon ( i´ve done it with my *
    old clan Rage of Blood more then 3 times) is to 1 warrior LURE him out of the servants,then 4 or 5 more *
    TANKERS (warriors or rogues HIGH LVL) start the attack close with of course each one with his respective *
    FULL HEALER,the porpuse to TANK isiloon is to no let her move and archers can hit and mages too...
    it's for noobs lol.Mages will hit way much more than males and why risk their life .The easy way is that mages hit isoolion and afther last drains males came in and gives extra dmg to finaly reduce her hp to 0.If u wan combo on her from first time with full healer it's just stupid waste of pots(if it's not bugged ofcourse).And mage u don't know but if u stand in certain range from her and start atack he will not move but use range atack on mages.

Powerful

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-dorpwn
    devile u doesnt seem to get it after i explain u 100 times already
    the movie u brought shows a bugger clan who LURE IT TO A CERTAIN SPOT where the isiloon is bugged and cant melee hit them
    we, on the other hand can do it in any place u want us to, mages hitting with dot dmg and keeping the isiloon hitting them while the melees hit from far away (THEY STILL GETTING MELEES HITS SOMETIMES)
    i cant understand why u keep thinking we do it the same way
    You have issues dude. U either dont understand english or u are plain stupid cause I dont know how the hell u always think this is about your clan when I dont even mention u or your mates. Did u fall in the head when baby, or is it that your IQ is too low? I'm sorry to tell u this, but i dont even know who u are or ever seen your clan at all, u are just 1 more guy that posts nonsense here. I started a new topic about this Isiloon bug so there are no confussions with the other topic, yet u come here and talk AGAIN about your clan when nobody is talking about u. The fuck is wrong with u? Jesus Christ, some ppl should not have access to the internet.

Foretold, ohh, the "Blood abussed shit too so why u complain now" defense? Lacking of arguments as usual? Did those mages were tanking the DM at melee range? no. Then whats your point?. Whatever, they abussed, we cheated, damn bug abusers clan. Feel better? Now lets talk about Isiloon.

Bug is related to being at melee/close range and still getting hit with ranged attack by ISILOON. If this is too hard to process by your brain, pick a different topic.[/b]
    I agree, dorpwn is a noob and a retard.

Bug is related to being at melee/close range and still getting hit with ranged attack by ISILOON. If this is too hard to process by your brain, pick a different topic.
    tell me if they saying males in their party was hited by normal isoolion atack and died is this or bug or it's :

too hard to process by your brain
    ?

so let them show how they killed that isoolion if they made movie and send it to kokto .Show us that movie hire.If they will will abuse bug in this move u can now then flame fearfactor in your next test movie.And mabey then u will not flame ppl coz n they just kill isoolion but coz bug abuse .But for now spear us

Vidi

Devile; i just wanna ask u this , not using 'r' attack on this game over a mob or player is a bug ? if its yes , all the mages should get banned asap, we did the isiloon same way, and there were warriors over there. since they hit 400-500 dmg on it , and so the mages did with same dmgs. what if all we did that with a mage squad , would we get banned ? also our warriors got dead few times on isiloon, just to aiming on tanking it.
    u r the one who brings out the ctrl minor . tell me the difference with makin sense between it and glitch shit . on both u use 1 skill by keeping the ctrl key pressed. i do feel my ideas right on this situation, and 90% of the sins on this game should get banned if its so.
    thnx bb

Sure, avoid talking about the point like most of the bug abussers. The issue is not if u use R or not, the issue is if Isiloon hits ranged to melees. If u wanna talk about different bugs, start a different topic, but this is not about the things u just said. Read before u post.

U are not gonna get anywhere by bringing a different subject like ctrl+minor to defend the clear bug abuse here.

If your warriors hit Isiloon with sworddance or howling sword and they get hit ONLY for 500-600 damage, then u are bugging Isiloon. If not, u got nothing to worry about.

Havvk

:blink: omfg Devile i think this ppl cant even understand english and ur point of thi topic......
    they just post stupid things -_-

Vidi

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    Sure, avoid talking about the point like most of the bug abussers. The issue is not if u use R or not, the issue is if Isiloon hits ranged to melees. If u wanna talk about different bugs, start a different topic, but this is not about the things u just said. Read before u post.

U are not gonna get anywhere by bringing a different subject like ctrl+minor to defend the clear bug abuse here.

If your warriors hit Isiloon with sworddance or howling sword and they get hit ONLY for 500-600 damage, then u are bugging Isiloon. If not, u got nothing to worry about.[/b]
    we killed it by 2 ways.So no problem for us ! ur the one who bring out the ctrl+minor bug, and now when i tell the truth about it , cuz if u ask me both are the same (glitch and ctrl+minor)u just talk about the isiloon.thats ok and now pls tell me ; mages are killing isiloon by taking advantage of her range attack , and the warriors do the same with spears. can u see any difference?

so its just weird , the same guy who bring out a bug(ctrl+minor) , telling us that we are bug abusers and what have we done? just killed a mob w/o hitting R damage , mages and warriors are different classes but isiloon is a mob , and if mages or warriors or sins are killing a mob with an advantage of not hitting R , is not a bug imo. its just a different point of view. u can use 20 mages to take her down or just a mixture of mages and warriors to do it. both are the same ...

<!--QuoteBegin-Devile

If your warriors hit Isiloon with sworddance or howling sword and they get hit ONLY for 500-600 damage, then u are bugging Isiloon. If not, u got nothing to worry about.
    its completely bullshit and 1 more problem for k2 as the same bug which u find out. the mob should make the difference of the characters who attack it.if it cant , theres no problem. range attack w/o R ftw !

just think about these , im pretty sure u will get the answer.

Dude, try to learn some english at least. Spanish is my mother language, yet I try my best to write good english and also UNDERSTAND what the rest say.

U are mixing 2 things that got nothing to do with each other. I bring the ctrl+minor ? What u talking about? U make no sense. Anyway, control will be removed in the next patch, so K2 fixed that already. Whats your point?

Raptor range is MELEE range and if u hit Isiloon at Raptor max range it should hit u for 2000+ not 500. Watch my movie and see for yourself. All the nonsense u post just tells me u are bug abussing Isiloon.

BTW, dont ever think of being a lawyer ... u will be horrible.

its a bug

vidi is bug abusing

your whole clan deserve to get banned

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast