Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

ISW Semi final , and final rounds

This is a discussion on ISW Semi final , and final rounds within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think the 2nd to top gem has chance of good uniques such as IN, and silver gem will have ...
Page: 22

ISeeYouPee

I think the 2nd to top gem has chance of good uniques such as IN, and silver gem will have the chance at the new items in the meradon patch.[/b]
    moradon patch not meradon

wawh

1- I'm not whining.
    2- You were whining about stupid stuff.

I don't give a shit that we lost, i'm more pissed at the GM saying that GIRA catapult bugged and ended the war short because of that, facking turks.[/b]
    +1, i dont care either if we lose

but i do mind if we lose in an unfair way... wich this time is GM fault

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

really great show in the end, loved when all gira changed to catapultsand headed towards w2 =D

GoodGame

u prolly using belt of dex , amult of dex and some dex ring and earrings and shitty defense[/b]
    so ur saying every1 in girakon wasnt using in and ib? no they did have ap boost. all warriors spammed me 1k and sins spiked 1.2-1.3k. lutz was our int priest and he was getting spiked 1k and warriors hit him 800. ask any1 who played for girakon they noticed the ap boost.

Banned

THERE WAS NOTICE:

#### ARES HAS WON THE INTERSERVER WAR!!!! GIRAKON SKIPPED THE SECOND WARDER AND USED CATAPULT BUGG ####

deviouz420

Ares' victory was earned justly. Girakon was bug abusing and should be punished as such. Had both of our servers cheated, I'm sure we would have came out the victor.

Speed

lol war didnt end short.. it was 1 hour.. even more than 1 hour lol

quit crying nubs, we kicked your ass, you should have expected it from ares, i mean hell, we won the last 2 inter server wars, and we have more experienced people.

snoppskott

Victory !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LAlAlaLAlaalaALaaares!_^

But i must ya WOW.... longtime since i had so much fun in a war. And omg what a war it was >.<

GJ ALL, And thanks to all was fun fun x100 ^_^ :P

Ki1laH

P.S. To me it wasn&#39;t to win or lose, I wanted a fun fight.

You guys took the chinese method from KOWC and had a shitload of mages defend a warder, that&#39;s no fun...but it worked, so I guess silver gem > fun.

And girakon wasn&#39;t bug abusing, in the last 2 minutes the war lasted a bunch of turks turned into cannons *which I saw ares as cannons too* and were trying to kill the mass of mages, not bug abusing...and if the turks did bug abuse then fuck them for ruining the fun for everybody.

mrmagic2008

was that catapult rush at the end legit?

_Hybrid_

wtf was that ??????

GIRAKON should won if ares didnt have that AP BOOST WTF???????

But in the end was a nice war.

Girakon + Ares = PWN KO tho any of the other servers can compare with any of them.

moradon patch not meradon[/b]
    Darn i mistyped sumthing. Do i get an F now?

MyBitch

was a realy good fight no doubt.. both sides even and we both put up our best skills...

ap boost or not i dont know, i got hit from warriors for 900-1000 as a mage whit in ib. not the point..

we where so even i will almost call it luck for the winner, 2 mins more and girakon had won im sure..

atm im happy whit the result. we had the best war there have ever been in the hole ko universe. noone pwn anyone in this war it was 100% even to the last bit.

Congrats Ares for winning

one_way

even if we had ap boost you guys had more people