Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

"JadeReal"

This is a discussion on "JadeReal" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by F1R3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(F1R3)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-0000000 turkey is a very patriotic country, and they think it is a virtue when ...
Page: 13

erenika

Originally posted by F1R3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(F1R3)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    turkey is a very patriotic country, and they think it is a virtue when it is in fact a weakness. *

tolgahan, here is a simple question for you: Why do the majority of ares turkish players consistently vote for jadereal after 3 months of poor kingship?
    why do all people still respect u even they know "u are piece of shit" ..it is like this...

all people here shit people like zero :lol:[/b]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: +1

KissMachine

<_<

its a combination of jealousy and hatred of my anti-religious views.

im always helpful to people who want a chat and i spend a lot of time with new players showing them how to play. But if someone tries to flame me then i wont let them get away with it. I think a lot of people think they can get away with flaming me because im well known and wont always respond. The problems between illuminati and myself started when you mocked me for saying i killed talos for the first time at 66. If you are going to flame me on forums then you can expect me to insult you in any way i choose including your religion and your family. If you are a bad sport after losing a 1v1 and accuse me of using 50% pots then it doesnt help, nor does Dmio sending pm's claiming i use macros. If you didn't act like a bunch of self-righteous prats towards me there would not be a problem. Maybe you should think twice before flaming me if you are sensitive to my comments because i can be very nasty if i want to.

And look how much the ares drama has been reduced since illuminazi have mostly fucked off :rollseyes: As for turks, who cares what they think? lol. They get upset over the most retarded issues and thats what being brainwashed by religion does to people.

ggthx owned, now stay on topic. Why is JadeReal a lesbian tramp?

F1R3

Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)</div>
    Originally posted by F1R3@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

turkey is a very patriotic country, and they think it is a virtue when it is in fact a weakness. *

tolgahan, here is a simple question for you: Why do the majority of ares turkish players consistently vote for jadereal after 3 months of poor kingship?

why do all people still respect u even they know "u are piece of shit" ..it is like this...

all people here shit people like zero :lol:

Zero is a piece of shit to ppl who deserve it, and I guess u are one of those who deserve it. Why isn't he a piece of shit to me? And don't say because he is ur clannie. Zero has never been nuthing but good to me, whenever I pmed him to ask sumthin he always helped if he could!

This hate u got towards Zero is just lame!![/b]

u are an idiot people...or u seem like this..i dont have individual problem with zero..problem is the pathetic character of him..he dont have to like Religion,Beliefs or etc..it does not give him right to insult Religion..people dont have to agree something..but people have to respect them if any people say that they are our precious Belief...maybe u can not understand it...freedom does not mean everything..if my freedom limits start..so ur limit must end..Noone can insult other people cause of their Belief..insulting,swearing is not allowed to Pepople's Beliefs.i said always and say again..Beliefs or Religiouns are not main thing to evaluate People.Maybe %90 of Forum users dont like Muslim,islam..but u must respect them and dont insult them..how some stupid turks fuked game with dupe hack or etc..actually all people did but %80 90 of game users are turk.that is why we speak always about turk..it is the same in game..some stupid people insulted and still insulting in every related topics..i pmed moderator..they did not help me...here moderator in game gm ..they got some pathetic character..they dont want to ban stupids idiot hater in forum / in game...did u see any different ?..i dont see but u are speaking always about game/turk..First of all do right things...then speak about other fuker(cheater hacker )

mason_cro

1) Zero,your only problem is that you think that your opinion is the one that matters, and nobody elses does not. If someone is religious but intelligent enough to see and avoid the occasional bullshit clerics put out, I don't see any wrong in that. The only religious people I don't like are the fundementalists of any religion, who think it's ok to kill for their religion, but they are actually sheep, not true believers. Don't be sheep people
    You've got a different set of morals that someone else, but that doesn't make you right OR wrong. But you act like it does.
    2) Jade is a lesbian cunt cuz she's such a skank she can't get a decent guy, so she's gotta play the dude in a lesbian relationship, and you know how girl-guys look like

Volcanic

Originally posted by 0000000
    its a combination of jealousy and hatred of my anti-religious views. *

im always helpful to people who want a chat and i spend a lot of time with new players showing them how to play. But if someone tries to flame me then i wont let them get away with it. I think a lot of people think they can get away with flaming me because im well known and wont always respond. The problems between illuminati and myself started when you mocked me for saying i killed talos for the first time at 66. If you are going to flame me on forums then you can expect me to insult you in any way i choose including your religion and your family. If you are a bad sport after losing a 1v1 and accuse me of using 50% pots then it doesnt help, nor does Dmio sending pm's claiming i use macros. If you didn't act like a bunch of self-righteous prats towards me there would not be a problem. Maybe you should think twice before flaming me if you are sensitive to my comments because i can be very nasty if i want to. *

And look how much the ares drama has been reduced since illuminazi have mostly fucked off *:rollseyes: As for turks, who cares what they think? lol. They get upset over the most retarded issues and thats what being brainwashed by religion does to people. *

ggthx owned, now stay on topic. Why is JadeReal a lesbian tramp?
    Ares drama, i could give you lots. Like the GM last night killing isiloon, but whats the point. You and your bitches just lock stuff you dont like, and generally think your the dogs bollocks.

A real man wouldn`t waste his time with family and friends, he`d just go for the real target. Infact, you act like the turks you bitch about.

Originally posted by F1R3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(F1R3)</div>
    Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)
    <!--QuoteBegin-F1R3
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

all people here shit people like zero :lol:

Zero is a piece of shit to ppl who deserve it, and I guess u are one of those who deserve it. Why isn't he a piece of shit to me? And don't say because he is ur clannie. Zero has never been nuthing but good to me, whenever I pmed him to ask sumthin he always helped if he could!

This hate u got towards Zero is just lame!![/b]

u are an idiot people...or u seem like this..i dont have individual problem with zero..problem is the pathetic character of him..he dont have to like Religion,Beliefs or etc..it does not give him right to insult Religion..people dont have to agree something..but people have to respect them if any people say that they are our precious Belief...maybe u can not understand it...freedom does not mean everything..if my freedom limits start..so ur limit must end..Noone can insult other people cause of their Belief..insulting,swearing is not allowed to Pepople's Beliefs.i said always and say again..Beliefs or Religiouns are not main thing to evaluate People.Maybe %90 of Forum users dont like Muslim,islam..but u must respect them and dont insult them..how some stupid turks fuked game with dupe hack or etc..actually all people did but %80 90 of game users are turk.that is why we speak always about turk..it is the same in game..some stupid people insulted and still insulting in every related topics..i pmed moderator..they did not help me...here moderator in game gm ..they got some pathetic character..they dont want to ban stupids idiot hater in forum / in game...did u see any different ?..i dont see but u are speaking always about game/turk..First of all do right things...then speak about other fuker(cheater hacker )[/b][/quote]

:huh: I didn't understand a word u said, english maybe? :rollseyes:.

@ Waz. I think Zero answered ur question to me.

I lock stuff? I'm sorry but i never realised i was a mod on ko4life. Maybe you should try directing your thoughts towards eric, chantico or festo. Your points dont even make any sense. You are thicker than i ever assumed.

Mrjcolley

:rollseyes: lawl

Camtheripper

i love this stuff i could stay on for hours and just read this

mason_cro

Guess who gets married in the next episode of Arez Of Our Lives? 100mil prize!

F1R3

if u got enough intelligenz ...so u can understand easy..if u dont have..go out :rollseyes:

Phendark

Originally posted by 0000000
    why am i not surprised that turks would rather defend a cheater than agree that turks cheat? That trko is not official, no one would leave for an unofficial server. *

@phendark: We dont need another server because we can all communicate in english. There can only be 1 franchise per language. The problem is turkish players who cannot communicate, are encouraged to cheat in their cafes and insist on voting for jadereal on the PURE BASIS that she is turkish. why are you all so fucking insular?
    Well zero are u sure u can all cominicate in english. So why is this 7-8 page discussion about fucken languages. Also If you are saying the problem is turkish players who can not communicate and u don't give a shit about them it is their problem not yours right? ++++ Why are you so jealous about Jade Real don't have a clue how a person is he and I don't care but he is a king (or a queen what ever) in ares. And last word to you, who is insular you or me???

/end

DragonSimon

Originally posted by one_way
    who long u gonna flame jadereal its sad if u want a new king vote for 1 if u don't get a new king deal with so u she gives the money to herself and clannies who wouldn't if they could some are u people are so stupid its just game act like it
    I've seen this couple of times ->> "JadeReal has awarded one_way xxxx coins" -_-

tolgahan

Its normal to ppl hate you zero coz u beat them all.
    but here we dont fight , an argument runs here.Our thinkings works.
    Sure we cant have the same ones but we can respect.Thats what u cant do.
    I have never seen that a post has a realty for you.Everytime u start ,u say "this is bullshit , pointless,u r n idiot, stfu". U dont let ppl tell a CRITICISM about you.
    Do u remember my pm i sent u when i come here first time? i asked u if u can teach me how to play, combo .Noproblem u didnt reply.I am sure u r getting lots of pms.Ididnt think that u r a HOITY-TOITY. but after i see ur lots of same posts now i think u r and this is a big reason for ppl hate u.
    guy lets go back to topic.there is an email adress on thier site.u can send mail them

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast