Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

"JadeReal"

This is a discussion on "JadeReal" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 I lock stuff? I'm sorry but i never realised i was a mod on ko4life. Maybe ...
Page: 14

Volcanic

Originally posted by 0000000
    I lock stuff? I'm sorry but i never realised i was a mod on ko4life. Maybe you should try directing your thoughts towards eric, chantico or festo. Your points dont even make any sense. You are thicker than i ever assumed.
    Yes you do. You don`t need a mod title because your friends are. Anyways, with a haircut like yours, i`d be quiet about who is stupid . And now my post dont make sense.

Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.

Don`t forget to look both ways when crossing the road and always hold mummies hand

zero is GG a.q. he sometimes swear turks but its ok,he s a retarded guy.

lol forget this reply

Quattro

lol xD

Originally posted by Ali1989

lol forget this reply
    you're a retard and i laughed my ass off when u got hacked.

good one krakatoa, i feel sorry for your kids having such a fucking stupid dad. They would stand a better chance at a romanian orphanage. Now hurry up and tell me the time and place for the schooling im going to give you.

Banned

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989

lol forget this reply
    you\'re a retard and i laughed my ass off when u got hacked.

good one krakatoa, i feel sorry for your kids having such a fucking stupid dad. They would stand a better chance at a romanian orphanage. Now hurry up and tell me the time and place for the schooling im going to give you.[/b]
    zero, i respect you as u are a good player skillwise in-game but seriously keep urself a bit...more....calm or something. Ali is a good person and im sure he was just messing with the "retarded" part of his post. as i said, he is a nice person and he deserves more than ur BS

Rastin

Now I didnt read everything, and this might have been said. But when you play a game titled "USKO", then you should expect to see English! Has your client been translated into turkish? If your from a foriegn nation and you decided to play a game with "US" in the title, then you have no right to complain about anything being in english. You choose to play the game, now deal with the language used.

There should be a restriction in place stating that all kings must be able to speak english, and use english. If you cant, then you shouldnt be king.

FrEaK

Originally posted by Rastin
    Now I didnt read everything, and this might have been said. But when you play a game titled "USKO", then you should expect to see English! Has your client been translated into turkish? If your from a foriegn nation and you decided to play a game with "US" in the title, then you have no right to complain about anything being in english. You choose to play the game, now deal with the language used.

There should be a restriction in place stating that all kings must be able to speak english, and use english. If you cant, then you shouldnt be king.
    +1

tolgahan

if u still say the same thing u u deserve a turkish king who dont know english.
    COz if K2 dont ban Turkish ip ur dream wont be real.

good solution f9 should nt so he can fuck a1 like taurus did to d1 no king and exp bug ^_^

Volcanic

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989

lol forget this reply
    you're a retard and i laughed my ass off when u got hacked.

good one krakatoa, i feel sorry for your kids having such a fucking stupid dad. They would stand a better chance at a romanian orphanage. Now hurry up and tell me the time and place for the schooling im going to give you.[/b]
    LOL. So, its my kids now. Picking on 10 year olds. My you are THE man aren`t you. Well, i`ll bet you don`t get a warning for posting this cobblers. Of course you wont.

You sir, are a twat.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314